Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=WstateU;699152]Coyote Principle

CALIFORNIA
    1. The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
    1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
    1. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
    1. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
    1. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
    1. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
    1. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
    1. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
    1. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training for the nature of coyotes.
    1. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.

TEXAS
    1. The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
    1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
    1. The buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.[/QUOTE

You know that the Governor of Texas is wheelchair bound, right?
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Attached Files
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
        Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Coyote Principle

CALIFORNIA
        1. The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
        1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
        1. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
        1. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
        1. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
        1. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now free of dangerous animals.
        1. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
        1. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
        1. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The state spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training for the nature of coyotes.
        1. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit against the state.

TEXAS
        1. The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
        1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
        1. The buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, my friends, is why California is broke and Texas is not.
        You know that the Governor of Texas is wheelchair bound, right?
        Uhhh, I think you missed the point of this post, which is to inform the reader that we can now purchase .45 ACP Hollow Points for around $0.50 a pop at Walmart!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Attached Files
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                  I love candlelight evenings...mornings...noon(ers)...afternoons...ear ly to mid evenings. Oh hell, I just love candlelights.

Comment

• Attached Files
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• message withdrawn
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by im4wsu; March 24, 2017, 11:15 AM. Reason: too small and unreadable

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X