No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First off, it's simple math. Lest you forget, my spouse is in the medical field, I'm well versed in the time it takes to complete degrees, secure and complete residencies, apply for, study and pass boards.

Everything about you is becoming an enigma. You completed your undergrad in three years, also being involved in extracurricular activities as a cheerleader. That had to be grueling. And you completed school in theee years, as a cheerleader, all the while suffering from rheumatoid arthritis! Without taking any time off, you complete your doctorate in five years, do 1,800 hours, get married and are making a shitload of money as a psychologist. A psychologist in her own private practice, paying rent, skipping the two years required supervised training , doing it all with a temporary license.

One word: Wonderwoman!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Whatever. This seems like a one lie leading to another situation. I can no longer keep up with your story and it seems that you can't, either.

You may be being very truthful, but this whole line is dofoesque. I should have taken my own advice and just ignored. I will from now on, you have zero credibility.

Please jd, pick up the slack and present the liberal point of view. I'm begging you!
      Last edited by MoValley John; June 26, 2017, 11:55 AM.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
        I sent you proof and you know it
        Don't care. Didn't read. I'm done.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Please jd, pick up the slack and present the liberal point of view. I'm begging you!
          I'm enjoying my time in Nashville for work, so I hope you forgive me for the short reply. Let me give it a go, though:

Uhh, Trump... Twitter... Comey... Collusion... Russia...

That should pretty much cover most of my side's talking points for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
            I'm enjoying my time in Nashville for work, so I hope you forgive me for the short reply. Let me give it a go, though:

Uhh, Trump... Twitter... Comey... Collusion... Russia...

That should pretty much cover most of my side's talking points for the time being.
            That will hold me over until you get back. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
              But I'm done with this thread. Hate how this has turned into criticising me instead of discussing trump and his policies.
              Please Please Please be true. "But I'm done with this thread." On a side note I did enjoy your comments and opinions on the basketball forum. Have a nice day.

Comment

• Moderator note: Quoted post was deleted.
                Last edited by RoyalShock; June 26, 2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  Moderator note: Quoted post was deleted.
                  Thanks was for the Moderator note. :)
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Thanks was for the Moderator note. :)
                    That's all it takes to get a thanks? Would anyone like to volunteer to have all their posts edited? I'm needing some validation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      In 20+ years of posting on the iterations of SN, I've reported exactly one post to the mods (an SBT meme that had not less than a dozen slurs), and have never otherwise PM'd them regarding a poster.

Bizarre trolling but not unexpected.
                      So you are a Chicken fan. That explains you disdain for me. Once huh?

You've already proven, in my case at the very least, you're unqualified to address my intentions or motivations. But feel free to continue. I would expect no less from someone who has told Shocker fan's to "stay in their lane." Plus it's kinda fun too!!! :boxing:
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 26, 2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        So you are a Chicken fan? Once huh?
                        I'm neither trying to start anything, or jumping in the middle of something (at least that's not my intention) but why are you so annoyed with @Play Angry:?

The guy is in the top 20 of any posters here, is fair minded and leans, at least, in a conservative manner. How are you (or anyone for that matter) at odds with him??!!

I can see picking a fight with a lot of folks, including me....but I don't get why @Play Angry:.

Comment

• [QUOTE=WuDrWu;741065]I'm neither trying to start anything, or jumping in the middle of something (at least that's not my intention) but why are you so annoyed with @Play Angry?

The guy is in the top 20 of any posters here, is fair minded and leans, at least, in a conservative manner. How are you (or anyone for that matter) at odds with him??!!

I can see picking a fight with a lot of folks, including me....but I don't get why @Play Angry.[/QUO

Some things just demand a redress. As a principle.

Comment

So you are a Chicken fan. :boxing:
                            This is a political thread, and the best you can do is your only move.... start screaming KU. The least you could have done is call him a liberal.

Comment

So you are a Chicken fan. That explains you disdain for me. Once huh?
                              Pretty weird stuff. No KU fan here - you talk about them an awful lot, though. Hiding something?

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              You've already proven, in my case at the very least, you're unqualified to address my intentions or motivations. But feel free to continue.
                              I know of a provisionally licensed PhD on here who can probably squeeze you in her busy schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                I know of a provisionally licensed PhD on here who can probably squeeze you in her busy schedule.
                                Midsummer addition for POY.

Comment

Working...
                                X