Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    I hopw this is scarcasm. Can we put the Pittsburg highschool journalism crew on this to find out the truth.
    I'm not sure it is sarcasm. There are people that quite literally believe Limbaugh, Hannity, et al can do no wrong, and that everyone else is lying. It boggles my mind.

Comment

• Maybe even ‘more’ good news tomorrow…

Senate GOP triggers nuclear option to break Democratic filibuster on Gorsuch

“The chamber is now expected to vote to confirm Gorsuch Friday.”

The Senate Thursday triggered the so-called “nuclear option” that allowed Republicans to break a Democratic filibuster of Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
        Hillary would have been a bad President. Donald Trump is the worst President:

* The least qualified
        * The least competent
        * Most despicable

Far more qualified than Obama ever was. Far. Miles. No, light years. No, eons. Actually I am not sure what an eon is. Is an eon longer than a light year or shorter? Anyway, you get my drift.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I hopw this is scarcasm. Can we put the Pittsburg highschool journalism crew on this to find out the truth.
          The fact that you even wonder is quite an indicator of how far we've gone to believing only what we want to hear and ignoring and discrediting anything that disagrees with our preconceived notions. That totally destroys the ability to learn, become more aware of reality, and evaluate our beliefs when they are challenged by what's actually happening around us.

It's as if "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up" has become the norm.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            You can't prove a man is not a liar by showing that he spoke the truth once upon a time on another topic.

Donald Trump: I will release my tax returns.
            *Donald doesn't do it*

Donald Trump: Hi, my name is Donald Trump.
            *This is true*

@wufan: See, he correctly said his name. He's not a liar!

me: *sigh*

• No?

Comment

Again, everyone lies a bit but studies show most politicians are at about 20%. Donald Trump lies over 2/3rds of the time so ot is not the same thing
              I'm up to 78%. Well damn, now it's 78.5%.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 50+ Tomahawk missiles launched into Syria tonight.

Assad is a shitstain and I was critical of Obama for being weak in Syria. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out, but at first glance it appears the statements about Assad having no future role in governance was no bluff. Massive 24 hour reversal in policy.

I imagine SN's @John Higgins is not having a good night though. Russia will not be happy.

Comment

You can't prove a man is not a liar by showing that he spoke the truth once upon a time on another topic.

Donald Trump: I will release my tax returns.
                  *Donald doesn't do it*

Donald Trump: Hi, my name is Donald Trump.
                  *This is true*

@wufan:: See, he correctly said his name. He's not a liar!

me: *sigh*
                  I think you missed it. I'm very much aware that you can't prove someone isn't a liar by pointing out the truth they spoke. If you just read the part that is not bolded in your quote of me, it might help. She literally asked me to explain how he was not a liar.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Twitter Inc said in a lawsuit on Thursday that it had received a demand from U.S. officials for records that could reveal the user behind an account opposed to President Donald Trump and that it was challenging the demand in court.

So much for freedom of speech or that the trump admin is against unmasking. Hypocrites.
                    For your own blood pressure/sanity, stay away from "Occupy Democrats", "Other 98%", Daily Kos, etc...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      I think you missed it. I'm very much aware that you can't prove someone isn't a liar by pointing out the truth they spoke. If you just read the part that is not bolded in your quote of me, it might help. She literally asked me to explain how he was not a liar.
                      You seem to have a bizarre way of interpreting her request. I can't imagine that she was asking for random examples of times he didn't lie. Everyone tells the truth sometimes. That's just a given.

"Prove to me how he is not actually a liar", to me, means you need to start taking examples where she says he lied, and proving that he in fact told the truth.

Comment

You seem to have a bizarre way of interpreting her request. I can't imagine that she was asking for random examples of times he didn't lie. Everyone tells the truth sometimes. That's just a given.

"Prove to me how he is not actually a liar", to me, means you need to start taking examples where she says he lied, and proving that he in fact told the truth.
                        I'm not going to get into this beyond answering your question. There is no number of perceived lies that I could prove otherwise that would be satisfactory to Change someone's opinion on this. "That's why I answered with, how could I change your mind?" And offered an equally ridiculous but far simpler alternative you disproving every perceived lie.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

the fact you think trump isnt a liar speaks to how you view reality. What a perceptual distortion.
                          Why are you so angry about Trump?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I'm not angry at him. He is just a liar and a narcissist which is bad news for America. Why do you support someone who lies over 2/3rds of the time
                            Glad to hear you are not angry. I do not see Trumps "lies" as particularly harmful to the country. If he wasn't a liar would you support him?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Probably not support him as vote for him but i wouldnt nmbe as concerned as i am. I have never been this concerned about a president regardless of political party until trump. You obvioisly do not understand the harmful nature of narcissist. I suggest you do some research on NPD
                              Thanks. Will do. Hopefully he stops lying soon so you can get behind him!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• I have mixed feelings about Trump sending missiles into Syria, but at least he wiped up the spot where Obama pissed hisself.

Comment

Working...
                                X