Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    Trump's job approval rating is still 76% among R's. I get the "hold nose, vote Trump over Hillary" approach, but come on now folks, this is just sick.

Any President who allows Nazis to celebrate and claim the President is supporting them, and who refuses to immediately, and clearly, denounce them, should have an approval rating of zero. I have no more tolerance left for anyone who approves of Trump. There are no more excuses. Hillary is vanquished. Time to show the tiniest bit of moral fortitude and stand up to this evil man.
    Agree 100%. I am going to use a Catholic term, Sede Vacante. As far as I'm concerned, the Oval Office is vacant. Zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Does anybody know what happened in Virginia?
      Yes, we know. Do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        North Korea is doing exactly what its been doing for the past 20+years. Developing their nuclear arsenal. I really don't think anything has changed, and I also don't believe their threats are different.
        The scary part is that yes, they've been developing their arsenal for 20 years and now it's VERY close to being capable of hitting us. They finally have successful rockets. They now have a weaponized nuclear warhead that can fit on top of said rocket. Their only issue now is that they need to figure out how to get that warhead to survive re-entry into the atmosphere for a long distance strike. They are perfectly capable of striking nearby nations and territories such as Guam. I'm currently praying for the safety of the citizens of Guam and everyone stationed there as well as the entire region.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Eh, maybe don't post memes of any POTUS like that one? I'm not a fan of DJT generally but there should be some respect for the office.
          Didn't see your post earlier and I'm not disagreeing. However, I did get a "sad" chuckle at @Jtaylor:'s post. You might have as well. That's the state of things right now.

Two points: 1) People should have respect for the office of the President, but so should the President himself. Among others things, him throwing twitter tantrums doesn't help. Trump is continuing to separate himself from his office and what it stands for. There is a difference between being President, conducting yourself as presidential, and respecting the office of the President.

2) Much of the left's early rhetoric, and even some now, is still based with sour grapes. However, given this recent discourse we are having here, if moderates and conservatives can feel as they do about "their" President, just how do you think even open-minded liberals must feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Didn't see your post earlier and I'm not disagreeing. However, I did get a "sad" chuckle at @Jtaylor's post. You might have as well. That's the state of things right now.

Two points: 1) People should have respect for the office of the President, but so should the President himself. Among others things, him throwing twitter tantrums doesn't help. Trump is continuing to separate himself from his office and what it stands for. There is a difference between being President, conducting yourself as presidential, and respecting the office of the President.

2) Much of the left's early rhetoric, and even some now, is still based with sour grapes. However, given this recent discourse we are having here, if moderates and conservatives can feel as they do about "their" President, just how do you think even open-minded liberals must feel?
            Pretty much agreed across the board.

Comment

• Just a funny meme.

FB_IMG_1502749855625.jpg
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                Just a funny meme.

If I'm being honest, I tend to think the stupid memes are funnier than they have any right to be.

I thought this one was pretty good.

Comment

• On a real topic, Trump re-tweeted a Fox story saying Trump was thinking about pardoning Sheriff Joe Arpaio. How weird is that? First, he is re-tweeting something that someone else said he's thinking about. He could've just tweeted out, "hey, I'm thinking about this thing." Second, it creates a crazy game show of the whole thing. Joe is just sitting back waiting for Caesar to give the thumbs up or the thumbs down?

Comment

• Maybe Trump should just hand over the day to day stuff to Pence and start a new game show where he has 12 contestants do stupid crap and then pardon the best one.

"Joe, You're PARDONED!"
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Oh Lord... LMAO!

The "Go home to mommy" line is classic. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• It seems that North Korea blinked.

Comment

• In his press conference today, Trump may have undone yesterday's speech where he singled out the neo-Nazis. The twitter reaction from those at the press conference was not flattering.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• David Dukie has thanked Trump for his support. trump has not denounced that statement, even though he's had time to respond.

As Trump was leaving the press conference where MSM pretty much agrees he basically stepped on his dick, someone asked him another question about Charlottesville. Trump used that opportunity to plug a winery he owns in Charlottesville.

I listen to a lot of music and I'll put up this musical comment:

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not the best timing to further splinter a weak Republican coalition in Congress. Tax cuts, health care and infrastructure may have to wait a while.

Comment

• Here is Karl Rove's take from this morning's article in the Wall Street Journal. He sees Steve Bannon's influence in the following light:

“I personally believe that Bannon’s mind-set is unhelpful to the president,” Mr. Rove said. “The idea of blowing up the Republican Party and helping the alt-right infiltrate the conservative movement is unhelpful to my party and my cause.”

Comment

Working...
                                X