Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    You might also go watch the daily show from when trump sent out the tweet about hillary and her hammer from earlier this month. They actually show the DoD's guideline and the examples clearer show that the hammer thing is legit.
    A person who has never voted prior to 2016 is suggesting we go watch the daily show for our political info. Why am I not surprised?
    Livin the dream

Comment

But again, not discussing anything negative trump does. That is what happens on this board.
      That's all you discuss! Every page is filled with it. What are you looking for? What is your end game?

Sorry in advance if you find that as an insult.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Because NO ONE ELSE HERE DOES. You literally bring up hillary or just say fake news. Y'all just trash it because it doesnt fit your narrative
        I've NEVER mentioned Hillary on this thread.
        Livin the dream

Comment

No one wants to discuss how the GOP was resistant to look into the russia thing?
          Once the evidence was put forward they should have. We are in agreement. Now what?
          Livin the dream

Comment

They actually do investigating reporting.... I was literally busy all seconds of every day to pay attention. I could literally only vote in 1 prior presidential election.

Again, attack the issues not me.
            They DO NOT do investigative reporting. The sooner you recognize that the sooner you will be able to understand what is going on in the world.
            Livin the dream

Comment

How is the daily show not real when they showed an actual DoD document.. is the dod not real
              So yeah. It is real. I never said that it lacked existence. I said it wasn't a news show. It's a comedy. Try to keep up as it will open a whole new world to you.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• The whole cellphone-hammer thing could have been avoided if Hillary just bought her cell phones at the same place that Mr. Phelps got his tape recorders.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Peter Graves > Tom Cruise
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

But again, not discussing anything negative trump does. That is what happens on this board.
                    Lots of people on here have discussed how irritating and stupid it is that POTUS won't stay off Twitter.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Peter Graves > Tom Cruise
                      Steven Hill>Peter Graves>Tom Cruise

Comment

• I know it's like a third of our dying board's traffic at this point but I bet we'd get along better in the WSU-related spaces if we couldn't see what colossal dumb****s we all are in this sub-forum.

Time to nuke it? This wasn't a thing for the first dozen or so years of SN and it sure does **** up the feed that everyone sees on arrival.

Comment

• Spock > Andrew "The Great" Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            I know it's like a third of our dying board's traffic at this point but I bet we'd get along better in the WSU-related spaces if we couldn't see what colossal dumb****s we all are in this sub-forum.

Time to nuke it? This wasn't a thing for the first dozen or so years of SN and it sure does **** up the feed that everyone sees on arrival.
                            Pretend it's a multi vehicle pile up off to your right and try not to slow down to look as you cruise on to your destination.

Comment

Yay. Agreement! My question is why were they resistant to looking into russia. That sets off a little ping that something just isnt right... I am curious as to why people think they were hesistant. Obviouslywe dont know for sure but it just doesn't sit well. Also, not all people on here think the GOP was resistant so I was providing evidence. Also, do we know the full extent to which the election was hacked when the republican states they inquired about say nope into investigating?
                              Per the article posted a day or two ago, they were not completely made aware until a few months ago. It was mostly high security. About the time the special commission was called. Now the commission is looking into collusion. The GOP probably thinks that Russia is doing what Russia does, but it didn't influence the election, so they should go after Russia and not Trump.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Yeah, dude I wasnt saying it was like where I get all my news. They do some good pieces at times that are well researched ala john olivers show...but yeah they are comedy. I just stated that on here because I knew they had posted that DoD document. You assumed that is where I get all my news.
                                You shouldn't get any of your news from there. It is not news.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X