Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monica Crowley had one possible explanation about the Trump movement

Voters have had enough of Republican nervous Nellies. They don’t want another wimp who is going to play by the Democrats’ ground rules. If that happens, the Democrats will win again.

Comment

• Man these guys In the debate just lob softball attacks on Trump and he just nails them and makes them look like dumbasses.

These debates are like Groundhog Day, same thing over and over. It did t work the first time, why do they think the same line of attacks are going to make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        A nice article on Trump's health care plan: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...e63786822.htmlo

It actually looks really solid (from a high level). I haven't look at any others yet, how does it compare with Rubio and Cruz's?
        Full transparency on healthcare providers. Healthcare, not health insurance, is almost the only purchase Americans make without knowing the cost prior to receiving the service/product, let alone shopping to compare alternative. Until this changes, neither government plans nor free-market plans will be much of a solution.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• This debate is an embarrassing performance regardless of who you support.

The prior debate was mostly just embarrassing for Trump, but Trumptards ignore ~90% of what he says and cherry-pick his coherent statements as if they're four-leaf clovers so it doesn't matter.

This one is just highlighting what the new normal looks like until the Republican convention: Scut Farkus guest hosts the WWE.

Comment

• Trump rally in Wichita about to begin.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Trump rally in Wichita about to begin.
              Just said Shox are the best team in Kansas. Uh, thanks? Didnt need that today....

@ByJoeDavis: Donald Trump just said Wichita State is the best basketball team in Kansas.

Jayhawk nation's feathers are ruffled...
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Nobody in Lawrence was gonna vote republican anyway. Not like he would have alienated too many republicans with that move. :)

I had a KSU friend once say "we should build a big wall around Lawrence... And fill it full of water"

Trump likes building walls

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  Nobody in Lawrence was gonna vote republican anyway. Not like he would have alienated too many republicans with that move. :)

I had a KSU friend once say "we should build a big wall around Lawrence... And fill it full of water"

Trump likes building walls
                  Too late. Too many have escaped...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Cruz really rocking it today, so far! Rubio is toast.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Cruz really rocking it today, so far! Rubio is toast.
                      It would appear. Guess I may have to hold my nose and go with Cruz.

Comment

• Thanks mostly to Donald Trump, but with some able assistance from Bernie Sanders and to a lesser extent Hillary Clinton, there’s been a new revival on the campaign trail of anti-free trade, pro-protectionist trade demagoguery, supplemented with some recycled, outdated, and discredited mercantilism (the belief that a government can make a nation more prosperous by […]

A little long, but worth the read.

Basically, Trump style protectionism is fool's gold.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Trump, I’ve often said, is a manifestation of Loki, the god of misrule. Misrule breeds chaos. Chaos breeds violence. A political party that chooses Loki for its leader is a political party with a rank-and-file choosing chaos. And a political party whose populist left is provoking its rival into choosing chaos is morally stained as well.

Comment

• What percent of a population can be illegal immigrants that don't want to assimilate before you have economic problems, a jobs shortage, welfare strain, language barrier problems, prison population strain, voter fraud, among other issues?

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) and his wife, Casey, are championing their efforts to be the 2024 Republican presidential team for parental rights ahead of the first Republican National Committee debate next month. The couple reiterated their advocacy for parents who want more influence over what their children are taught in public schools when it comes
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• You may be a prophet SB
                              2Thess. 2:3
                              The Day of the Lord will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction will proclaim himself over everything that is of God.

Comment

• Media really blowing up about the Cory Lewandowski charge. Ate watching the video, it doesn't appear to me to be hardly anything.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X