No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• re: Feigned outrage
      “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” ― Winston S. Churchill
      We could use more diplomacy these days.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• It was interesting tonight listening to Rudy Guiliani, a very moderate (he is very conservative as a law and order Republican, but not on most issues) Republican, who when ran for President, was branded by many to not be conservative enough. He was never anti-Washington. Well, now he is a Trump supporter. Maybe, Guiliani is the unifier that Trump has been touting because up to this point, Trump still isn't uniting the Republican Party.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Pretty sure Trump hit his ceiling last night. LOL remember when people were saying it was 33 percent?
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Pretty sure Trump hit his ceiling last night. LOL remember when people were saying it was 33 percent?
              Scary, isn't it.

Comment

• Fixed the Hillary vs Trump chart.

Attached Files

Comment

• I wanted to believe that the GOP was above playing downright nasty and dirty politics. Man was I wrong. Where before I only cared about beating Hillary, I now hope that Trump kicks the living snot out of Cruz and the GOP establishment. What a bunch of cheating pricks.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It's so refreshing when Donald Trump takes the high road. He is such a model of virtue, honesty, and Christian values.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      Pretty sure Trump hit his ceiling last night. LOL remember when people were saying it was 33 percent?
                      Wrong again more than likely. Right now Trump has 65 percent in R.I.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        It's so refreshing when Donald Trump takes the high road. He is such a model of virtue, honesty, and Christian values.
                        Don't know, but he's going to be the recipient of a lot of votes from pissed off conservatives/Republicans that are sick of lying and cheating establishment bastards. They deserve to have an outsider crash their party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I wanted to believe that the GOP was above playing downright nasty and dirty politics. Man was I wrong. Where before I only cared about beating Hillary, I now hope that Trump kicks the living snot out of Cruz and the GOP establishment. What a bunch of cheating pricks.
                          It looks like he is doing it tonight. Pretty impressive but then again, he not going to win any of those state in the general election. Here is the results so far:

conn - 60%
                          Del - 61%
                          Md - 57%
                          Penn- 58%
                          RI - 67%

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            It looks like he is doing it tonight. Pretty impressive but then again, he not going to win any of those state in the general election. Here is the results so far:

conn - 60%
                            Del - 61%
                            Md - 57%
                            Penn- 58%
                            RI - 67%
                            Interesting. I think Trump will take Penn from Hillary.

Comment

• Thinking Chris Christie will be Trump's running mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Thinking Chris Christie will be Trump's running mate.
                                how does that help the ticket?

Comment

Working...
                                X