2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Did you read the article? You increased the 80 Million votes for Trump to 90 Million. McCarthy referred to the 46% who voted for Trump. He said that Trump hasn’t increased his 46%, and the Independents who voted against Trump, still will vote against him. It will be a close election, again, but Trump will lose again. Trump also can be elected for only one 4 year term instead of two 4 year terms. McCarthy worked for Republicans by the way. Biden will go back to his basement, and disappear and not have to surface, or campaign because, people’s minds have not changed. Biden will win again, and Trump will go away crying.

Believe what you want.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Tommy Lahren is a long time Trump supporter who doesn't think he can win either.

'I would be stupid' to stick with Trump if he can't win: Conservative influencer Tomi Lahren

Speaking with Newsweek's Katherine Fung, conservative commentator and OutKick podcaster Tomi Lahren, who built her reputation as a staunch defender of Donald Trump, said she is worried about 2024 -- particularly following reports that Joe Biden's digital strategy team is working hand in hand with liberal influencers to reach out to more young voters.

"If we want to win [the 2024 election], we're going to have to understand what our best chances of actually winning are and be honest: Is what we're influencing about winning an election or about, what I call, personal grifting?" she complained

With an eye on the 2024 election, young conservative influencers are trying to get a handle on how to reach out to their increasingly alienated generation and pull them back to the Republican Party.In interviews with Newsweek, the young conservatives admitted they are struggling, with more than a fe...

Comment

• She's 100% correct. And as far as the roughly 1/5 base, she's a fairly sizable brick that's falling.

Comment

Tommy Lahren is a long time Trump supporter who doesn't think he can win either.

'I would be stupid' to stick with Trump if he can't win: Conservative influencer Tomi Lahren

Speaking with Newsweek's Katherine Fung, conservative commentator and OutKick podcaster Tomi Lahren, who built her reputation as a staunch defender of Donald Trump, said she is worried about 2024 -- particularly following reports that Joe Biden's digital strategy team is working hand in hand with liberal influencers to reach out to more young voters.

"If we want to win [the 2024 election], we're going to have to understand what our best chances of actually winning are and be honest: Is what we're influencing about winning an election or about, what I call, personal grifting?" she complained

https://www.rawstory.com/tomi-lahren-2659935284/
            It could be right about costing millions of votes in the primary. But when it comes to the general election Trump will beat newsome or Biden. People can be stupid but when it costs them dollars they start opening their eyes.
            you will see many folks make the claim that Trump can't win. And you will see many sheep believe it. The way they beat Trump is to throw him in jail and they know that. So at least one of there several indictments will go to conviction in the heavily Dem cities they have been filed, and all we can do is hope that appeals courts or Supreme court can overturn this everlasting get trump agenda of the left and a couple RINOs. DC doesn't like outsiders, especially if they are effective at fighting the deep state. Not a single Republican candidate on the roster can fight the deep state like Trump has.

LIke I said, believe what you want from whomever you want. But realize it is all just jargon aiming to influence you from voting for who you feel is the best man for the job.

Ya, Trump may be your favorite, but don't vote for him because he can't win. Plus he is a convicted criminal. ..... obvious political tactics.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• Trump has a less than zero chance of winning in the general election. It's up to Chuck Koch and Co. to pull a rabbit out of their bank account. I suspect if Justice doesn't take care of Trump for them, they will be going for a blocking move again and/or just putting everything into state/senate/house races.

Trump had it all going for him after we won in 2016. But he simply couldn't overcome his impulsive, egotistical nature. He let a lot of us down. I wish someone could just put him away once and for all. It's painful watching his world collapse around him. He's spending more on legal defense than he is on own campaign. Just desserts IMO. All he had to do was keep is ***** mouth shut and govern.

Comment

• Were any laws with teeth changed to prevent the fraud that occurred in swing states to hand Biden the election? Because if not, y'all are arguing about the wrong thing and should be arguing about whether ANY Republican can get elected as President.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Were any laws with teeth changed to prevent the fraud that occurred in swing states to hand Biden the election? Because if not, y'all are arguing about the wrong thing and should be arguing about whether ANY Republican can get elected as President.
                  The election wasn't stolen.

A Republican like Arnold would get elected in a landslide.

This country is ready for a pragmatic, positive, intelligent leader with good manners who governs first with compassion, rather than an iron fist.

I often dream of starting a grassroots movement where we bring all sides to the table to focus on commonalities instead of differences.

We need to take the power out of the politicians, political talking heads (and radio personalities), and get it back in the hands of the people where it belongs. That would require Americans to become individuals again and actually think for themselves. In this day and age of the hive mind, I don't know if that's even a possibility any longer.

I would like to go back in time and disinvent social media.

Comment

Were any laws with teeth changed to prevent the fraud that occurred in swing states to hand Biden the election? Because if not, y'all are arguing about the wrong thing and should be arguing about whether ANY Republican can get elected as President.
                    A data expert for former president Donald Trump’s campaign told him bluntly not long after polls closed in November 2020 that he was definitely going to lose his campaign for reelection.

In the weeks that followed, multiple top officials at the Justice Department informed Trump that they had closely examined allegations of fraud that were being circulated by Trump’s close allies — and had found them simply untrue.

New evidence shows Trump was told many times there was no voter fraud — but he kept saying it anyway - The Washington Post

Comment

You are correct. Hard to "win" elections when the opposition illegally charges rules in the midst of the campaigns, and then continues to count their votes after the offices had shut down the count and no eyeballs were present to watch. Also allowing votes to counted with with monitors not allowed close enough to verify accuracy or integrity. Or even post offices predating late ballets in Dem strongholds.

So yes, it will be almost impossible for Republicans to win under the circumstances of the criminal and unconstitutional acts by the democrats. And don't question their results or you will be punished.

Comment

• Trump wants his duped supporters to believe he’s the smartest person in the room, but he’s made lots of miscalculations, and placed himself in bad situations.

Former Trump Attorney General who served under two Republican Presidents, including Donald Trump, says Trump knew he lost the election but still tried to change the outcome.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-william-barr

Former Trump lawyer, Ty Cobb says Trump is toast. He says that Trump was told he lost by his lawyers but went forward to pressure election officials.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/23/08/...020%20election.
                        Last edited by Shockm; August 4, 2023, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• I believe the Trump years were the greatest in American history, but I don't think he will be allowed to serve as President again.

Comment

Trump wants his duped supporters to believe he’s the smartest person in the room, but he’s made lots of miscalculations, and placed himself in bad situations.

Former Trump Attorney General who served under two Republican Presidents, including Donald Trump, says Trump knew he lost the election but still tried to change the outcome.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-william-barr

Former Trump lawyer, Ty Cobb says Trump is toast. He says that Trump was told he lost by his lawyers but went forward to pressure election officials.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/23/08/...020%20election.
                            How exactly does somebody else "know" exactly what President Trump "knew"?

Megyn Kelly's podcast yesterday (I casually was listening and need to again with detail) had a guest that, in my opinion, was very fair about rehashing the events.

2 things can be right at the same time.

Suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop, by the DOJ and the vast majority of the media, can absolutely be framed as election tampering, fraud or rigging. While at the same time no tangible proof of actual ballot tampering has yet to be proved. That's just one item, among many.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I believe the Trump years were the greatest in American history, but I don't think he will be allowed to serve as President again.
                              This is kind of where the problem lies for hardcore GOP. Trump is one of the few, perhaps the only single entity, capable of making headway in the DC swamp that clearly exists. There are a large number of voters (but nowhere near a plurality of voters) that believe that, and will fight to the death for him to be sent back (metaphorically speaking, obviously).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

How exactly does somebody else "know" exactly what President Trump "knew"?

Megyn Kelly's podcast yesterday (I casually was listening and need to again with detail) had a guest that, in my opinion, was very fair about rehashing the events.

2 things can be right at the same time.

Suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop, by the DOJ and the vast majority of the media, can absolutely be framed as election tampering, fraud or rigging. While at the same time no tangible proof of actual ballot tampering has yet to be proved. That's just one item, among many.
                                None of us know for sure what is going on behind the scenes.

However, I have a hunch that some of these former Trump lawyers who were close advisors (I mentioned Cobb, and there were more), and possibly other advisors (Meadows, Pence, etc.) who weren't lawyers had conversations with Trump on these issues. Depending on what Trump said in these meetings, there could very well be witnesses to what Trump was thinking.

I hope I'm wrong, and Trump can still pull it off, but I just don't think that Trump can win, and another term of Biden would put our country in a very big mess (besides Trump going to prison).

Comment

Working...
                                X