Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      That guy is funny. Does Russell Brand have a podcast or a radio show or what? Who is he?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That guy is funny. Does Russell Brand have a podcast or a radio show or what? Who is he?
        He's an English comic and actor.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

His work in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was legendary.

"Yeah, well, I shagged the housekeeper."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

His work in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was legendary.

"Yeah, well, I shagged the housekeeper."
            Getting back to the keyboard ... I'll have to google this!

Comment

• Nm
              Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 19, 2024, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Getting back to the keyboard ... I'll have to google this!

I've seen him pretty often. While he can be funny, he can also be very annoying. He's got the same mouth disease as one of my sisters. Both of their mouths just flap nonstop. Kind of like cold and sticks finger disease.

Robert Kline had the same disease in his leg.

Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 19, 2024, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• If your strategy to beat Trump in the primary is to hope records of numbers of Democrats interfere in the GOP primary,
                  you've already lost. On multiple levels.

Comment

• Republicans have a massive advantage when it comes to policy and Democrats have a MASSIVE advantage when it comes to ground games, organization, media and social media

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                      Republicans have a massive advantage when it comes to policy and Democrats have a MASSIVE advantage when it comes to ground games, organization, media and social media
                      Democrats advantages sounds the same as those held by dictators of other countries.

Comment

• Tara Palmeri @tarapalmeri

Sources close to Trump have been telling me for weeks that Tim Scott is top of their short list for Vice President. The endorsement is also a well-timed burn against his frenemy Nikki Haley who plucked him from obscurity and appointed him Senator when she was governor of SC twitter.com/alaynatreene/s…

Comment

• Prefer Donalds but Scott not bad.

Comment

• Nikki Haley, losing by almost 30 points in Nevada to 'None of These Candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Nikki Haley, losing by almost 30 points in Nevada to 'None of These Candidates.
                              Second to 'None': Nikki Haley Loses Nevada Primary - the Jokes Write Themselves

There is no sugarcoating this: Instead of an embarrassment of riches, Haley has suffered riches of embarrassment. For starters, it was embarrassing that the PPP is completely symbolic and holds no path to the Republican nomination. The next phase of embarrassment is that in this symbolic nonsense, Haley came in second to "None of these candidates." To add further insult to injury, there was a 27-plus point spread between Haley and the category! (Last I saw the margin was 32.7%) This moves the loss from complete embarrassment to absolutely brutal.

The Nevada Presidential Preference Primary is purely symbolic and has no impact on the allocation of delegates. That's why Trump didn't bother with it. Not really sure why Nevada Republicans even have that. Thursday is the Nevada Caucus, the contest that matters for the delegates and the Republican nomination, and Trump's name is on that ballot. Haley's is not.

Montgomery Brewster would be so proud.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 7, 2024, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X