X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    A

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29G0H3

You are wrong and failed to learn about the 3 branches of Government in your Civics classes.

The President isn’t in charge of Capitol Police and Capitol Security. The CP is under a joint board of Senate and House members. The Senate and House are in charge of the CP board. The Executive branch has zero to do with the Capitol.

https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight
    But the executive has everything to do with the military including DC Guard.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• It is infuriating when people refer to Trump as Pence's boss. The VP is an elected constitutional officer. The President can dick up the VPs budget and give the VP nothing to do but go sit in the Senate all day like John Adams, but he can't fire him.

Kind of like Michael Scott and Toby from The Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        It is infuriating when people refer to Trump as Pence's boss. The VP is an elected constitutional officer. The President can dick up the VPs budget and give the VP nothing to do but go sit in the Senate all day like John Adams, but he can't fire him.

Kind of like Michael Scott and Toby from The Office.
        Or Biden under Obumma. Or Biden for 47 years I suppose as well.

Comment

A

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29G0H3

You are wrong and failed to learn about the 3 branches of Government in your Civics classes.

The President isn’t in charge of Capitol Police and Capitol Security. The CP is under a joint board of Senate and House members. The Senate and House are in charge of the CP board. The Executive branch has zero to do with the Capitol.

https://www.uscp.gov/the-department/oversight
          A path has been laid for future presidents to make the National Guard their own personal security force. Unless we act, we are inviting future abuses.

President Donald Trump recently took the drastic step of sending thousands of National Guard troops to Washington, D.C. They were not sent to repel a foreign attack on the nation's capital but to mobilize against American citizens peacefully protesting the senseless killing of George Floyd. The Trump administration then deployed scores of unidentified federal law enforcement officers, many of them from the Department of Homeland Security, to Portland, Oregon, resulting in increased mayhem and injuries to nonviolent protesters.
          The president is treating our military and federal law enforcement like his own personal security forces. And he's doing this not to protect public safety but to stage photo-ops and prop up his floundering campaign. This move resembles what we might expect to see from authoritarians abroad rather than a president of the United States.
          Oopsie. Guess Trump only calls the national guard when it serves his purposes.

Haven't you learned by now bro? Stop trying to fight outside your weight class...

Comment

• So excuse me if this has already been posted, but I'm wondering how many congresscritters are going to be censured and how many expelled. Seems like there are about three Congresscritters and two Senators, whether any of these people get expelled or which ones get censured will depend on what kind of a deal Ali Alexander gets for rolling over and testifying against co-conspirators involved.

And I don't feel bad for #TedtheTraitor, but he had to have a rough day yesterday. Sheldon Adelson died, Shel gave #Tedthetraitor a whole bunch of money over the years. Between all the corporations cutting off his water and Shel passing, yesterday must have been a rough day. Perhaps Chris Ruddy can bail him out.

P.S. Hearings are very predictable. R's get up and pretty much the same thing. D's have their own script, but do the same. I'd rather watch Jerry Springer.

P. S. S. If any of you were dumb enough to follow #TedtheTraitors advice and headed over to Parler, their security was horribly lax. Anybody who signed up for the free 30-day trial of Okta sure doesn't care much about protecting their reputation or keeping their members personal data safe. Anyone who runs a hedge fund company and gave Trump millions of dollars (I'm talking about the Mercer family here) ought to be smarter than that.
            Last night, Twitter lit up with claims that Parler, a social media platform surging in popularity among Trump supporters— especially since the electi

Comment

He's still learning BOBB, cut him some slack.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post

I have contacted them privately to explain. My statement wasn't intended to be threatening, but to be honest the amount of personnel information available over the web about most of is a more than a little concerning. Not just because of internet sleuths trying to figure out for themselves if a person's incredulous statement is true, but because of big tech and the like. Personally, I was freaked out about how easily the statement was to verify and how much extra information came with and if it reads poorly it is probably because of the growing horror I felt while writing it.
                Just maybe a few too many details. You literally created a roadmap for the next guy that might want to look him up. Perhaps edit your original post a little? The Internets are around 75% wackos at this point I imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Just maybe a few too many details. You literally created a roadmap for the next guy that might want to look him up. Perhaps edit your original post a little? The Internets are around 75% wackos at this point I imagine.
                  Present company included?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You are being ignorant. The Capitol Police has total control of the Capitol building. The purse strings and control comes from the Legislature. Why do you think that the Sargent of Arms and CP Chief Sund were fired by Pelosi and McConnell?For them to wait for the President’s leadership or even approval is against their Mission.

Comment

He's still learning BOBB, cut him some slack.
                      Well you have 3 ignorant Stooges. BOBB, Revenge, and his Siamese Twin Clod.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                        So excuse me if this has already been posted, but I'm wondering how many congresscritters are going to be censured and how many expelled. Seems like there are about three Congresscritters and two Senators, whether any of these people get expelled or which ones get censured will depend on what kind of a deal Ali Alexander gets for rolling over and testifying against co-conspirators involved.

And I don't feel bad for #TedtheTraitor, but he had to have a rough day yesterday. Sheldon Adelson died, Shel gave #Tedthetraitor a whole bunch of money over the years. Between all the corporations cutting off his water and Shel passing, yesterday must have been a rough day. Perhaps Chris Ruddy can bail him out.

P.S. Hearings are very predictable. R's get up and pretty much the same thing. D's have their own script, but do the same. I'd rather watch Jerry Springer.

P. S. S. If any of you were dumb enough to follow #TedtheTraitors advice and headed over to Parler, their security was horribly lax. Anybody who signed up for the free 30-day trial of Okta sure doesn't care much about protecting their reputation or keeping their members personal data safe. Anyone who runs a hedge fund company and gave Trump millions of dollars (I'm talking about the Mercer family here) ought to be smarter than that.
                        Last night, Twitter lit up with claims that Parler, a social media platform surging in popularity among Trump supporters— especially since the electi

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b1786153.html
                        Were these "critters" censured...

Ayanna Pressley - "Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," she added. "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives."

Commiela Harris - "This is a movement, I’m telling you, they’re not going to stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day," she said. "And everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not."

Maxine Waters - "You think we’re rallying now? You ain’t seen nothing yet," Waters said, according to a HuffPost report. "Already you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants ... protesters taking up at their house saying ‘no peace, no sleep.’" "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Nasty Nancy Pelosi - "I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there will be"

Inciting riots! They should all be banished!

Comment

Well you have 3 ignorant Stooges. BOBB, Revenge, and his Siamese Twin Clod.
                          Good lord you're triggered. Please don't start kicking your dog next!

Comment

Good lord you're triggered. Please don't start kicking your dog next!
                            No you’re just wrong. If there is evidence that something could happen, the CP takes action under their Mission as Capitol Police. They don’t wait for a different branch to give permission. They also have the DC Police available. Pres. Trump had two more weeks in office. The CP and FBI doesn’t ask him. I think that the FBI dropped the ball too.

Comment

You are being ignorant. The Capitol Police has total control of the Capitol building. The purse strings and control comes from the Legislature. Why do you think that the Sargent of Arms and CP Chief Sund were fired by Pelosi and McConnell?For them to wait for the President’s leadership or even approval is against their Mission.
                              Lol. The Legislature has zero command over the military. Only oversight and budgetary control. No doubt that Sergeant at Arms screwed the pooch, but you have a fundamental misunderstanding of chain of command.

Comment

I actively seek to not know the other posters. I accidentally stumbled on to one and it was someone I would have respected had I not had access to the ramblings straight from their id. It was better when I knew that most people on here didn't know **** about basketball. Now I know they just don't know ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X