Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lef...n-capitol-riot

A left wing BLM activist from Utah was arrested for being inside the Capitol during the riot. He claims he was just documenting the riot. Seems strange how he knew it was going to happen ahead of time but I don't know if anything will arise from this or not.

John Sullivan can allegedly be heard egging on protesters in video he provided to the FBI, according to a federal criminal complaint. He has also shared the video to his YouTube and Twitter accounts under the pseudonym Jayden X.

BLM ACTIVIST INSIDE CAPITOL CLAIMS HE WAS 'DOCUMENTING' RIOTS, ONCE SAID 'BURN IT ALL DOWN'

His brother turned him in.

John Sullivan's brother founded the pro-Trump organization "Citizen's Awakening" with ties to the Proud Boys but that doesn't say anything except how John might have learned of the plan to advance on the capitol.

More to the point, John has been accused of being an agent provocateur by leftwing organizations in Salt Lake, and has accounts on social media that fan the flames both for and against BLM protests. It seems that Sullivan is best described as a nihilist acting to spur maximum chaos rather than an agent of either side. He instigated violence on capitol from the right, but also instigated violence from leftwing protesters in Provo. If he's a BLM or Antifa member for his actions in Provo, is a Trumper for his actions in the Capitol? No, he's neither. He just wants to rile people up and take advantage of the chaos for clicks and views.

Comment

• This all points to this being a planned attack from the beginning from a small group (relative) of extremists. Which, leads me to conclude that any remarks the President made did not cause a sudden uprising that led to the march on the capital. It was planned prior to the speech. Now, I am not saying he was justified in saying some of the things he said, but to lay the blame on him for the storming of the capital is not accurate.

Bottom line, there are small groups of extremists on both sides who are hell bent on causing as much disruption and chaos as possible with no care for casualities.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

If you take a ribbon and one side is the far left and the other is the far right and lay it flat, they are on extreme ends. But, if you wrap it around those ends meet. Other than their favored groups there isn't a **** hair of difference between Antifa and these 3%/Proud Boy mother****ers.

"May God roast their stomachs in hell." - Baghdad Bob
        I agree that all thes extreme groups, both left and right are to be equally loathed. However, I thought that The Proud Boys and BLM hate each other.

Comment

I agree that all thes extreme groups, both left and right are to be equally loathed. However, I thought that The Proud Boys and BLM hate each other.
          The Proud Boys and BLM have marched together at times
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It just sounds to me like he clumps all protesters into the same category. Not unusual in a political climate and the MSM often does that. That's my take.
            You hit on exactly what frustrates so many of us. Those people, be it 1 or 50 or 87 or 100, are a disgrace to our country and we all want them prosecuted.

The rest of the protesters are upset about the state of affairs in this country. Agree or disagree, they are upset and have the right to assemble PEACEFULLY. Many of my right leaning friends here may agree with a little, some, most or even all of their grievances.

The problem lies in when a narrative is told, PARTICULARLY by the media, that not only were all these people rioters (they were NOT) but that's the only point. ASSAULT, RIOTERS etc etc.

And then, to make it worse, every conservative or GOP is automatically lumped in with them, without proof or cause or anything else. That's how it's presented, in all the news. All 74 million people that voted for Trump are part of the problem.

Yet when the same thing happens on the other side, it's mostly peaceful. It's so far beyond annoying, to say nothing of it being a complete and unfounded lie, that one can easily see why some folks get carried away (and there's no excuse for what those few people did by the way). It's wrong. It's tiresome, and it's a lie.

And many of us are fed up with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The Proud Boys and BLM have marched together at times
              So the Proud Boys aren’t truly racist unlike the majority of supporters who voted for Trump and are called racists but aren’t.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You hit on exactly what frustrates so many of us. Those people, be it 1 or 50 or 87 or 100, are a disgrace to our country and we all want them prosecuted.

The rest of the protesters are upset about the state of affairs in this country. Agree or disagree, they are upset and have the right to assemble PEACEFULLY. Many of my right leaning friends here may agree with a little, some, most or even all of their grievances.

The problem lies in when a narrative is told, PARTICULARLY by the media, that not only were all these people rioters (they were NOT) but that's the only point. ASSAULT, RIOTERS etc etc.

And then, to make it worse, every conservative or GOP is automatically lumped in with them, without proof or cause or anything else. That's how it's presented, in all the news. All 74 million people that voted for Trump are part of the problem.

Yet when the same thing happens on the other side, it's mostly peaceful. It's so far beyond annoying, to say nothing of it being a complete and unfounded lie, that one can easily see why some folks get carried away (and there's no excuse for what those few people did by the way). It's wrong. It's tiresome, and it's a lie.

And many of us are fed up with it.

Comment

• BACON causes cancer

AHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaa
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

BACON causes cancer

AHHHHHHHhhhaaaaaaaaaa
                      Then I will die a happy man!!!

Comment

• In their own words

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          In their own words

This video of Democrats is kind of chilling BOBB, Clod, and Revenge. I haven't heard this from you but these are the elected leaders you selected. Is this what we've come to?

Comment

WOW. He answered some questions.
                            The Police knew of the attack ahead of time, and it wasn't a spontaneous event.
                            He presented some more questions that he has.
                            It's inconceivable that Mitch and Nancy didn't know ahead of time and that the CP didn't tell them.

Also Hunter Biden and impeachment revelations.
                            The SWAMP lives on.
                            Is that the same John Solomon who got fired by The Hill AND Fox for his biased reporting?

The pro-Trump writer became a paid contributor as he was a fixture on Fox’s right-wing opinion programming, despite the network’s research arm warning of his “disinformation.”

Comment

This video of Democrats is kind of chilling BOBB, Clod, and Revenge. I haven't heard this from you but these are the elected leaders you selected. Is this what we've come to?
                              My 'elected official' doesn't incite his supporters to sedition and try to overturn a legal election. Whilst you, on the other hand are about one small step of being fully QAnon, based on your accepting as fact the rantings of a discredited journalist as a fact.

Part of your reflection about what went wrong regards our recent election ought to be a self-examination of where you consume your news from and whether you can tell the difference between objective journalism or the rantings of a fool.

Comment

• Here's the definition of a dumb broad.....
                                A woman accused of stealing the computer from the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill is facing new charges, according to an amended affidavit released on Tuesday night.

I bet Capitol Hill staff had that laptop bricked in a few hours, meaning that anything on the laptop would be useless to the russians (which is apparently why they were not interested in it).

Comment

Working...
                                X