Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Trump provoked it with his rhetoric since the election. I don't think that is even arguable, but everything is.

I was the fifth person hired on the Trump campaign and I am one of the very, very, very few that served on the campaign from the beginning to the end and then I served two months on the transition team.

What happened last week was a disgrace.
    ABC is on the level, CB approved, and an important cog in the Conservative machinery. He understands well that the mission is far more important than the man.

Comment

Trump provoked it with his rhetoric since the election. I don't think that is even arguable, but everything is.

I was the fifth person hired on the Trump campaign and I am one of the very, very, very few that served on the campaign from the beginning to the end and then I served two months on the transition team.

What happened last week was a disgrace.
      Trumps rhetoric certainly ramped up the temperature. So did the media and democrats. Let’s get rid of everyone fanned the flames!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

This is how I feel.

Unplug.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Well, I was the THIRD person hired and I think you are full of crap
          He is not full of crap.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Candace Owens@RealCandaceO·

I have been a DC resident for years and can tell you when our city was the most out-of-control. 1) BLM George Floyd protests. Nothing compares. Our city was genuinely under violent siege for weeks. 2) Brett Kavanaugh hearings—they stormed the Capitol for days.

Comment

• Gotta love the internet. If anyone wants to PM I will give you my name and you can google it. I started FEBRAURY 2015 and served through the transition. Nearly two years. Pinstripers . . . well, whatever. I will look forward to your crow meal. I was a senior advisor to the campaign and the national coalition director.

Comment

• I believe ABC. Why would anyone lie about being part of this dumpster fire?
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  I believe ABC. Why would anyone lie about being part of this dumpster fire?
                  Nice response BOBB. NOT!

I'm happy to be part of very significant policy and administrative changes, some of which will stand for years or decades. He blew it all up Nov 4 +

I'm proud to be part of a Presidential administrative transition. That is pretty cool, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    I believe ABC. Why would anyone lie about being part of this dumpster fire?
                    They’ll come for him last.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      ABC was hired by the Trump campaign? Fifth person hired? What?
                      I can vouch for him.

Comment

Nice response BOBB. NOT!

I'm happy to be part of very significant policy and administrative changes, some of which will stand for years or decades. He blew it all up Nov 4 +

I'm proud to be part of a Presidential administrative transition. That is pretty cool, actually.
                        The way Trump supporters are being blacklisted, you might want to scrub your social media. BOBB May turn you in to the new “gestapo” for lack of a better name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The way Trump supporters are being blacklisted, you might want to scrub your social media. BOBB May turn you in to the new “gestapo” for lack of a better name.
                          Not BOBB.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• The internet is a scary thing. I have never met ABC or communicated with them (outside of perhaps on this forum) and yet it took me literally 30 seconds to confirm what they said based solely on what they mentioned in this thread and way too much more. [Redacted by Kung Wu ] Hobbies. Vacations. Family friends. Any amount of publicity can make the internet absolutely horrifying.

But yes, they can back up what they have claimed.
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; January 13, 2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Kris Kobach posts on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                                The internet is a scary thing. I have never met ABC or communicated with them (outside of perhaps on this forum) and yet it took me literally 30 seconds to confirm what they said based solely on what they mentioned in this thread and way too much more. [Redacted by Kung Wu] Hobbies. Vacations. Family friends. Any amount of publicity can make the internet absolutely horrifying.

But yes, they can back up what they have claimed.
                                How did you make the connection? Maybe better to PM me.
                                Last edited by Kung Wu; January 13, 2021, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X