Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault on the Capitol

Warning, this include graphic video of the woman shot.

Not good. Disgusting. Sounds like an insane asylum in there.

Who shot her is the question.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you think this is in any way comparable to the protests over the deaths of American citizens this summer then you are ignorant. Willfully or not.

All this is happening because a big ****ing baby can’t handle the fact that he lost an election fair and square.

Cult of personality. Trump over country.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Not good. Disgusting. Sounds like an insane asylum in there.

Who shot her is the question.
        It looks like she was outside the doors to the Senate chamber, based on the images I've seen from the inside, which I admit is very speculative. If so, it may have been Capitol security.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It looks like she was outside the doors to the Senate chamber, based on the images I've seen from the inside, which I admit is very speculative. If so, it may have been Capitol security.
          That was my first reaction as well.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Breaching the capitol building is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you break the law and resist police, you're gonna' get shot.

Not saying that this is OK, but if you knowingly commit a crime, there will be consequences.

Can we please impeach Trump NOW? Seems like inciting a riot is a crime. That in addition to the trespasser who got shot.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Breaching the capitol building is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you break the law and resist police, you're gonna' get shot.

Not saying that this is OK, but if you knowingly commit a crime, there will be consequences.

Can we please impeach Trump NOW?
              Do you say this at all of the BLM protests?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That was my first reaction as well.
                Looking closer, I don't think it is. There appears to be a window beside the door in that video, but images from within the Senate chamber don't show one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Do you say this at all of the BLM protests?
                  I don't waste my time on dummies like you. Go play with your guns somewhere.

Comment

I think Albert Mohler summed it up well

Comment

Oh gawd. Why is Biden on air? The crowds were slowly dissipating. Why put the guy on the air that could fan the flames and restoke the fire?
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

It pains me to give credit to the man, but Biden is right on his live address right now. Trump needs to go on national TV right now and condemn this. Tweets are not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Oh gawd. Why is Biden on air? The crowds were slowly dissipating. Why put the guy on the air that could fan the flames and restoke the fire?
                          Trump has had plenty of time to go on air first.

Comment

Meh they are still dissipating. So they just don't give a crap about Biden. That's good.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I don't waste my time on dummies like you. Go play with your guns somewhere.
                              Nice answering of the very relevant question.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X