No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Rally Draws Between 80-100k on the Beach in Wildwood, NJ; May Be 'Largest' in 'State History'

It was taking on a Woodstock kind of a feel and yes, they were registering people to vote.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 12, 2024, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Biden "announced he will withhold shipping weapons to Israel as they fight to eradicate Hamas terrorists in Gaza... I support Israel's right to win its war on terror. Is that OK? I don't know if that's good or bad politically. I don't care. Gotta do what's right." ---------------- Trump

Comment

• "The price of hotdogs is up 22%, Chicken's up 32%, Hamburgers are up 37%. That's why I had the hotdog, it went up the least"

--------President Trump in New Jersey​

Comment

• Comment

• Alex Thompson @AlexThomp

A week after fact-checkers corrected Biden’s claim to CNN that inflation was at 9% when he became president, the president repeats it to
            @YahooFinance “It was at 9% when I came in”

It was 1.4%​

Comment

• Vince Coglianese @VinceCoglianese

The actual Biden debate news today: Biden is refusing to debate Trump in front of an audience of voters. His campaign is demanding big guardrails for Biden, including: - No audience. - No RFK Jr. - No Trump remarks during Biden's answers. - Only Biden-friendly outlets & anchors can moderate (from CBS, ABC, CNN or Telemundo).​

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Vince Coglianese @VinceCoglianese

The actual Biden debate news today: Biden is refusing to debate Trump in front of an audience of voters. His campaign is demanding big guardrails for Biden, including: - No audience. - No RFK Jr. - No Trump remarks during Biden's answers. - Only Biden-friendly outlets & anchors can moderate (from CBS, ABC, CNN or Telemundo).​
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• They needed *five cuts* to piece together a 14-second video

Comment

• Even with the editing he looks and sounds absolutely awful.

Also, getting into a snarky battle with Trump is going to end up badly for Biden. He already has zero chance in any actual debate.

Comment

• image.png

Comment

• John Kirby, Biden's National Security Communications Advisor, claims the U.S. is "not withholding" arms shipments from Israel:

"It's not a withholding. There was a pause put in place on a shipment...and that pause is still in place."​

Comment

• Posted previously, but worth another look…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X