Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

The original disagreement was over the presidents process for declassifying.
    That all comes under the PRA. Clinton’s personal notes were supposedly not government records. Trump’s are. They all take these documents to write books.

Government officials are being totally inconsistent. If the notes have secrets in them, they are the same as records.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That all comes under the PRA. Clinton’s personal notes were supposedly not government records. Trump’s are. They all take these documents to write books.

Government officials are being totally inconsistent. If the notes have secrets in them, they are the same as records.
      I wouldn't say inconsistent. They have consistently given Dems a pass. We will see if Trump gets one.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• “Voting for Trump is playing Russian roulette with the country. Voting for Biden is outright national suicide.”
          -------Bill Barr

Comment

• At this point I'm not sure anyone but the big guy upstairs can fix this country but I firmly believe DJT is the best chance we have. There isn't a single Dem that could.........or would if he could.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              At this point I'm not sure anyone but the big guy upstairs can fix this country but I firmly believe DJT is the best chance we have. There isn't a single Dem that could.........or would if he could.
              Dems like our countries direction, as they have stated over and over again. There are no problems, the Biden message just hasn't been good enough.

Comment

• I wonder what foreigners really think of the current resident of the White House:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  I wonder what foreigners really think of the current resident of the White House:

Great find!

Comment

• No no el Presidente with the laugh is where I lost it

Comment

• Italian TV just aired this skit mocking Joe Biden and his cognitive decline

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Italian TV just aired this skit mocking Joe Biden and his cognitive decline

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...52726570188957
                        See above.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• 104K likes, 2,162 comments - timrunshismouth on February 22, 2024: "It's uncanny..."
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X