Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    He has repeatedly pooped in his pants from the very first day in office to now............name something he has done right?
    Need WstateU to post the SNL’s commercial, “Oops I crapped my pants”.

Comment

• I don't believe he'll be on the ticket, come November.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I don't believe he'll be on the ticket, come November.
        Who then?

I do think the recent WSJ article and perhaps even more damning (but subtle) Time interview seem at least curious to your point.

Comment

• Didn’t the dems coin the phrase, ‘we must investigate the appearance of inPOOPpriaty’? I believe staff constantly Pampers Biden in order shield POOTUS on this tissue.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Need WstateU to post the SNL’s commercial, “Oops I crapped my pants”.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Who then?

I do think the recent WSJ article and perhaps even more damning (but subtle) Time interview seem at least curious to your point.
              Big Mike or............

President Joe Biden is committed to his reelection bid and is unlikely to exit the race. But speculation about whether he'll bow out continues to swirl.
              Last edited by pinstripers; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• I think that its safe to assume we should stop electing Senators to President. We need to elect Governors. Senators are not executives, they are bullshit artists. In that regard, Newsome, while he would still destroy the country, would be an improvement over Biden (the lowest bar possible). Newsome would be tough to beat. Because we live in bizarro world.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Newsome, while he would still destroy the country, Newsome would be an improvement over Biden(the lowest bar possible).
                  Your scenario is seriously flawed. The only way Newsome is an improvement over Biden is that even though he is a liar (over everything) too, Newsome isn’t a man who is compromised by dimentia, and forgetfulness. Therefore, when Biden has an old age episode, Jake Sullivan is running the country. In Newsome’s case, Newsome is running the country, so therefore, I fail to see the improvement you speak of, over Sullivan.

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting results and reactions in France tonight. Maybe things are starting to turn against the Woke?

Comment

Interesting results and reactions in France tonight. Maybe things are starting to turn against the Woke?
                        It is not just France but it is very interesting.

France's Macron Dissolves National Assembly, Calls for Snap Elections After Crushing EU Election Defeat

After his party suffered a crushing defeat in elections for the European Parliament, French President Emmanuel Macron said Sunday he was dissolving the National Assembly and calling for snap legislative elections.

His decision, announced in a television broadcast to the nation, was a measure of the devastating nature of the European Parliament election result, which gave the National Rally, led by Marine Le Pen and her wildly popular protégé, Jordan Bardella, about 31.5 percent of the vote, to about 15.2 percent for Mr. Macron’s Renaissance party. It became the leading party in France by some distance.​

More EU Election Fallout—Belgium's Prime Minister Abruptly Resigns

Now the fallout has spread further, as Belgium’s leftist Prime Minister Alexander De Croo announced his decision to step down as his party also got smoked:

The results in both France and Belgium indicate a growing political move in Europe toward the right as economic issues, unfettered immigration, and other concerns are turning off voters:​

Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo will resign, he said, reflecting on the poor performance of his governing coalition in the country’s ‘Super Sunday’ election which saw residents vote for their new parliament as well as regional representatives, and for their new members of the European Parliament.

While Belgium didn’t experience a landslide victory, the gaining of ground by a handful of right-wing parties and the cliff-edge collapse of the country’s two Green parties has been enough to shift the electoral picture in the country, making the present centrist-globalist coalition untenable.

Some are saying that the results indicate a cataclysmic shift in the minds of European voters.

The tweet continues:

Belgium: Prime Minister resigns after his crushing defeat against the right.

Italy: Meloni's Brother of Italy wins in a historic landslide

Austria: FPÖ doubles their seats and becomes the largest party in the nation.

Spain: Right beating the left by 10%.

Luxemburg: First ever seat for ADR.

Hopefully, the United States and Canada will follow suit. Unfortunately, Mexico did not.

Comment

• Have to say I am a little surprised that in Delaware, Hunter was found guilty of all charges (3 felonies).

Kind of wonder what the August surprise will be. And to be honest, while he is certainly guilty, would he have been prosecuted were he not the son of the President?

I don't know. I also don't know what the sentencing guidelines are. He's clearly a menace to society and shouldn't be allowed to own a gun going forward. I don't think he deserves jail time nor do I think it's practical. A substantial fine would make sense, along with community service.

No date was set for sentencing...typically it's around 120 days. Just a little surprised this happened in Delaware.

Comment

Have to say I am a little surprised that in Delaware, Hunter was found guilty of all charges (3 felonies).

Kind of wonder what the August surprise will be. And to be honest, while he is certainly guilty, would he have been prosecuted were he not the son of the President?

I don't know. I also don't know what the sentencing guidelines are. He's clearly a menace to society and shouldn't be allowed to own a gun going forward. I don't think he deserves jail time nor do I think it's practical. A substantial fine would make sense, along with community service.

No date was set for sentencing...typically it's around 120 days. Just a little surprised this happened in Delaware.
                            Our Savior has sacrificed his son to ensure they can show the Justice System is fair and just.

Comment

• Jesus, Joe

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X