No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, another single day tuition drop. I understand why back in the day people jumped out of buildings. I thought I was having a heart attack when I checked the market at 835. Stocks go up and down. They've been up solidly for a few months but I thought it was unsustainable and it certainly is with those numbers.

Comment

• What's really concerning is how much unlawful manipulation goes on everywhere and what problems are being masked/covered up

Comment

• No wonder they were in such a huff to get a 90 billion influx via Ukraine. The betters will still be hosting caviar coctail parties and eating lobster.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Thank goodness inflation is coming down.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just received my 2024 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained:
            • A monthly benefit increase of two dollars and four cents.
            • A Biden "Build Back Better” bumper sticker.
            • A prayer rug.
            • A Kamala Speech Decoder Ring.
            • A solar-powered machine to blow smoke up my ass.
            • A coupon for a free oil change on my Tesla.
            • And a “Blame it on Trump” sign for my front yard.
            The instructions were in Spanish.
            Yours Should Be Arriving Soon.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Just received my 2024 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained:
              • A monthly benefit increase of two dollars and four cents.
              • A Biden "Build Back Better” bumper sticker.
              • A prayer rug.
              • A Kamala Speech Decoder Ring.
              • A solar-powered machine to blow smoke up my ass.
              • A coupon for a free oil change on my Tesla.
              • And a “Blame it on Trump” sign for my front yard.
              The instructions were in Spanish.
              Yours Should Be Arriving Soon.

Sweet!!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Not Biden I suppose, but Trump is having a good day today. Will be interesting to see how he reacts (and possibly ruins the day for himself) if he reacts at all.

The NY case is a complete joke. I cannot believe an impartial judge hasn't already thrown it out.

Just spoke and as I suspected, former President Trump took a bit of a celebration lap then eviscerated President Biden and his policies. Brutal. (CNN LAUGHINGLY so is now, at the behest of Jake Tapper apparently, referring to him not as the former President, not as Mr. Trump but just "let's listen to the DEFENDANT". Complete clown show.)

They then went to some douchebag (reporter as the crawler said) who was fumbling in an attempt to counter or refute everything Trump said. It's disgusting.
                Last edited by WuDrWu; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Greg Price @greg_price11

On Howard Stern's show today, Biden claimed... - He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard (Lie) - He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don't have secret service protection) - That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie) - That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football. (Lie)​

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Greg Price @greg_price11

On Howard Stern's show today, Biden claimed... - He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard (Lie) - He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don't have secret service protection) - That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie) - That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football. (Lie)​
                    I know he has lied all through his career. What I'm not sure of is wether or not he believes his lies.
                    His stories remind me of Arthur on King of Queens. But Arthur is better at telling them.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This is Jared Bernstein. Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. He advises Biden on economic policy.

Peter Meijer @RepMeijer
                        “Bernstein graduated with a bachelor's degree in music from Manhattan School of Music… he also earned a Master of Social Work from Hunter College as well as a DSW in social welfare from Columbia University's school of social work.” An ‘economist’ without an economics degree…​

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Bidenomics keeps on giving:
                          Democrats are panicking. Nothing is going right. Antifa is tearing up college campuses. The economy is weakening. Supreme Court has delayed two cases from ever coming to trial this year, and Trump is winning the NY case.

That's why you will see them starting to push bat-****-crazy ideas that are usually reserved for the 2nd term. Everything is pointing to Trump destroying Biden in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Democrats are panicking. Nothing is going right. Antifa is tearing up college campuses. The economy is weakening. Supreme Court has delayed two cases from ever coming to trial this year, and Trump is winning the NY case.

That's why you will see them starting to push bat-****-crazy ideas that are usually reserved for the 2nd term. Everything is pointing to Trump destroying Biden in November.
                            Except the Dems will find a way to "harvest" illegals' votes for Biden.

Comment

• There will be something that happens. Either some sort of crisis or topic that arises out of nowhere and makes you scratch your head as to why it's a big deal. But it will be according to the left and it will be hammered nonstop. It will be similar to how they blew up Jan 6 only more absurd. They may try to entrap Trump with something more serious, or at least cook something up. They may even try another pandemic. Sounds like they already are with bird flu.

Who knows what it will be, but they'll do something. They will not let Trump get back in. If he does win, they will fight it and deny it like they blamed the right. But they will claim it's legit though, when the hypocrisy is called out, because Trump is a fascist, ya know.

It will be something to behold.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X