No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw an immigrant coming over the border yesterday from Africa. The reporter said he had seen immigrants from Brazil,Africa, and Russia that day. We are going for 1 Million immigrants this year and those are the ones who are caught. Sounds secure and totally open.

it’s a good thing VP Harris went to Guatemala, etc to find out the root causes of illegal immigration. She may need to go to Ghana and Russia next to investigate root causes.
    Last edited by Shockm; July 20, 2021, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Byron York @ByronYork

Biden job approval rests significantly on public's opinion of his handling of COVID. For first months, pandemic trends were good. Cases falling. Biden's big legislative accomplishment was massive spending bill he sold as 'COVID relief.'..........Now, COVID situation changing. More complex for Biden than scaling up and building on what had begun under Trump. Can no longer mis-describe mega-spending plans as COVID-related. And always, the problem of a 50-50 Senate. Difficulties ahead.

Comment

• Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer

Facebook kills people. Putin is a killer. The GOP wants to put blacks back in chains. Voting laws are Jim Crow............. Biden without a script is reckless. He makes scurrilous, incorrect, race-baited, and exaggerated claims about his opponents. He’s a typical divisive politician.

Comment

• Oh and also, the evidence in the George Floyd trial is "overwhelming" and he is confident that the jury in the George Floyd case will come to the "right verdict".

Comment

• Oh and don't forget during the election you can't trust a rushed vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer

Facebook kills people. Putin is a killer. The GOP wants to put blacks back in chains. Voting laws are Jim Crow............. Biden without a script is reckless. He makes scurrilous, incorrect, race-baited, and exaggerated claims about his opponents. He’s a typical divisive politician.
              Sounds like Cold
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Sounds like Cold
                Cold wishes he could sound as coherent as Biden.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Ooof.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• We sent Jill to Tokyo for "highest level diplomatic" events???!!! I'm sorry, she was elected by whom? To what position was she appointed?

Things are beyond out of control in politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      We sent Jill to Tokyo for "highest level diplomatic" events???!!! I'm sorry, she was elected by whom? To what position was she appointed?

Things are beyond out of control in politics.
                      Continual extension (and Trump was really bad at this) of outsourcing governance to unelected officials, while the elected face of the cathedral is tasked with consolidating power.

The two houses have ceded power to the executive branch in allowing executive orders to dictate new laws, and laws are not passed through bills, rather spending is passed through bills and laws are passed by regulatory alphabet like the FDA, ATF, EPA, OSHA, etc.
                      Last edited by wufan; July 22, 2021, 12:56 PM.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Am I being a whack job or conspiracy nut if I say it's becoming a problem knowing who is in charge of the White House?

Not trying to be all Supreme Court...but there are pretty clear laws about who decides what, and if Jill or the Chief of Staff or anyone else is making decisions up there, we really are talking about a REAL LIFE insurrection. Not a make believe one like January 6.

I'm really not kidding. It's hard to fathom, listening to the President yesterday, that he is actually in charge.

Comment

Am I being a whack job or conspiracy nut if I say it's becoming a problem knowing who is in charge of the White House?
                          Ya.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          we really are talking about a REAL LIFE insurrection. Not a make believe one like January 6.
                          ... ... ......

Comment

Am I being a whack job or conspiracy nut if I say it's becoming a problem knowing who is in charge of the White House?

Not trying to be all Supreme Court...but there are pretty clear laws about who decides what, and if Jill or the Chief of Staff or anyone else is making decisions up there, we really are talking about a REAL LIFE insurrection. Not a make believe one like January 6.

I'm really not kidding. It's hard to fathom, listening to the President yesterday, that he is actually in charge.
                            We need the next RR... STAT!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

We need the next RR... STAT!

There was a time when I thought Trump was gonna be the next RR. Then I thought, "well... at least he can govern like RR".

Donald couldn't hold Ronald's jar of jelly beans.

A great man.

Comment

Working...
                              X