Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Guess that is limited to what your economy is. Biden’s is oil companies and banks.

Gas prices skyrocketed and banks just got a $500B bail out.
    Biden's student loan payoff is literally only paying off loans held by the department of education, so really he's only payoff a chunk of loans for a certain subset of folks with student loans. So no banks involved, just a shell game with the treasury.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Biden's student loan payoff is literally only paying off loans held by the department of education, so really he's only payoff a chunk of loans for a certain subset of folks with student loans. So no banks involved, just a shell game with the treasury.
      Yep. Bank's who make or service private student loans will not benefit at all from the "forgiveness". It's only the government backed student loans.

Comment

• Jean-Pierre is a complete idiot and a liar. She is a mouthpiece for this historically inept administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Jean-Pierre is a complete idiot and a liar. She is a mouthpiece for this historically inept administration.
          Yeah, but she is the first gay black immigrant woman to serve a a Presidential Press Secretary. Of course, were not sure what a woman is so maybe that doesn't count plus we really don't have a President so not sure what the point of her position is.

As far as I can tell though she is good at being a gay black immigrant woman (whatever that is). So that will travel well on her resume.

White privilege indeed!

Comment

• I see Biden is out on the campaign trail making speeches in front of real people. He actually seems lucid and on top of things. He must be taking some good naps.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

My understanding is private lending institutions still service the loans. I have to imagine the % of folks taking out private loans is pretty low. In high school, students learn about FAFSA and that's been the standard loan program since at least 04 when I graduated high school.

I'm honestly not sure what's more infuriating between the pause for what will now be 33 months or the 10k. When you're not expected to pay for something for that long, the appetite to ever pay anything back has to be pretty low. We're entering a recession right now so expect further pauses.

I read that the income limitation will be taken from either 2020 or 2021. Let's not take into consideration what they make now but instead what they made during the year COVID hit.
              Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; September 1, 2022, 11:48 PM.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Comment

• three days in Facebook jail for me

Comment

• I didn't listen to the speech. I don't care. Biden is senile. The Dem progressive platform is standing on twigs, run by true authoritarians. Their only play is peddling fear and pointing to Jan 6. If MAGA was so bad, they wouldn't have to entrap people to further the narrative. And they would have a plethora of examples. Fact is, every day that passes, it is clear Trump was infinitely better than Biden. Because leftists policies suck for average citizens. All the peddle is fear of this, fear of that. All fear. So you will submit to them. It's sick.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I would like all the butthurt-because-of-mean-tweets, puckerface, UNITY FOR EVERYONE peeps out there to defend that atrocity from last night.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I think the Dems are so out of touch and scared of losing their power that they think they have nothing to lose at this point. They shouldn't be in charge of a bake sale. Total projection.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I would like all the butthurt-because-of-mean-tweets, puckerface, UNITY FOR EVERYONE peeps out there to defend that atrocity from last night.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Was this an official declaration of war by the government against at least half of the country? Or an attempt either push half the country to succeed from the union or start a civil war?

Comment

• What's up with the satanic ritualistic lighting in the background? Especially when the speech is themed "battle for the soul of the nation". That is seriously a very odd choice for his handlers.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                What's up with the satanic ritualistic lighting in the background? Especially when the speech is themed "battle for the soul of the nation". That is seriously a very odd choice for his handlers.
                                He was going for a V for Vendetta look.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...WYa9qfgjEm4Wtw
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X