Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mollie

@MZHemingway

As my friend says, "Watching the press handle Joe Biden is like watching a family try to help a three-year-old win Candyland."

Comment

• Comment

• Joe Biden is a SWAMPY guy. The problem is that almost no one cares nor pays attention.

Comment

• Sorry if I posted this previously; unfortunately, I can relate to ole Joe...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hunter Biden uses racist slurs.

Comment

• Mollie

@MZHemingway

"What kind of a “jobs” plan results in fewer jobs?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                The Babylon Bee @TheBabylonBee

Experts Completely Baffled As To Where Joe Biden's Son Could Have Learned All That Racist Language

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      They have blocked that article, but it references this one as being the source. Wonder why Forbes redacted it?
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I'm just past caring about this stuff any more. I don't want to be judged by the language I use in private. Sure, Hunter is a piece of ****. Yeah, how we act in private can tell a bit about us, but as always, context is necessary. That being said, I don't trust the arbiters on who gets to keep determining what is acceptable and what isn't. Therefore, I am concerned less and less about all these leaked things. The standards are never applied equally any way, so I am not going to recognize any. Period. I may not be perfectly stating my stance here, basically, I am for the wild West in terms of language. Slurs of any kind? Don't care. I'm not saying I use them, but 'let he who is without sin', right? If you can't take someone calling you a name, then grow up. I think most of us are civil to one another, and understand what is proper discourse and carry ourselves as such in society. But we are a free country and you can make your own decisions and say what you want. To hell with them all. Racial slurs don't make one a racist. Gay slurs don't make one a homophobe. Colorful language does not make one vulgar. Unpopular opinions do not make one kook.

Just as refraining from the above make one the opposite.

Maybe it will turn a light on for some, but honestly, I and most of us aren't swayed by this. We already know this is what Hunter is, and his dad. I didn't respect him before, so.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They have blocked that article, but it references this one as being the source. Wonder why Forbes redacted it?
                          I don’t know. There were lots of other articles on that subject.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                              Lmao.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Things are so tense at the G7 summit in London that China is threatening to stop payment on Biden's checks.

Comment

Working...
                                X