Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Please show me a post of mine where I said "the virus isn't real".

I'll wait.

Is it a fear mongering world eradicator that is worth spending hours a day worrying about? Nope.
    Jesus God.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Jesus God.
      Exactly. Can't do it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Jesus God.
        Serious question- do you actually believe what you post or are you thriving off the attention that posting what you do brings you?

The reason I ask is because you have a history of taking a contrary view of the popular opinion/viewpoints and doggedly pushing them to create traffic and attention and then bragging about manipulating the conversation. I’m curious if you are just drunk on the attention or if you actually have come as unhinged as it appears.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Barack Obama knew that Joe Biden as President would be a train wreck.  It’s why he reportedly warned allies, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up.” True to form, that’s what Biden has done.  As the most recent dismal jobs report showed, he’s managed to screw up the economy by creating an insensible welfare […]

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Serious question- do you actually believe what you post or are you thriving off the attention that posting what you do brings you?

The reason I ask is because you have a history of taking a contrary view of the popular opinion/viewpoints and doggedly pushing them to create traffic and attention and then bragging about manipulating the conversation. I’m curious if you are just drunk on the attention or if you actually have come as unhinged as it appears.
            This is a question that will be answered in different ways depending on how well his "argument" is going.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

LOL. Zing. Absolutely nailed it!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

LOL. Zing. Absolutely nailed it!
                One is not funny and a timeout for fresh air would be strongly suggested. There is no stigma for mental health issues and we should not be feeding it.

Of course, if it is just drunk on the attention then by all means all sides should continue. His mental gymnastics are impressive. Narcissism is not such an issue to merit pulling punches.

I just want to be clear before this goes further that we are digging on a sane and stable person (relatively speaking) who is sparring for the sake of sparring. I have seen several things that are red flags for mental issues that should be taken seriously if they are indeed present.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

One is not funny and a timeout for fresh air would be strongly suggested. There is no stigma for mental health issues and we should not be feeding it.

Of course, if it is just drunk on the attention then by all means all sides should continue. His mental gymnastics are impressive. Narcissism is not such an issue to merit pulling punches.

I just want to be clear before this goes further that we are digging on a sane and stable person (relatively speaking) who is sparring for the sake of sparring. I have seen several things that are red flags for mental issues that should be taken seriously if they are indeed present.
                  You are correct. There is no humor in somebody that is mentally ill. Trust me.

Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yossi Gestetner
                    @YossiGestetner

Biden’s fake drive of a F-150; threat to run over a reporter, and his attack on Guardsmen for not applauding his dumb joke would be THE news had it been Trump.
                    Last edited by pinstripers; May 19, 2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• holy sh!t

Comment

• What’s hilarious is the Dems have started allowing Biden to be undermined with the Hunter stories thinking that everyone will embrace Kamala, but people just aren’t rallying behind her like they thought. Now they have a weakening president and no shining star to replace him with, setting up a great 2022 and 24.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          holy sh!t what...? Anyone that can use a keyboard should have seen the entirety of the infamous laptop by now (it's not remorely hard to find). I say holy sh!t... how does everyone NOT know?!?!?

Edited to quote the correct Pinstripers link
                          Last edited by t7017s; May 23, 2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2021/05/26/hunter...site%20buttons

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9622767/Emails-reveal-Joe-Biden-DID-meet-Hunters-business-partners-VP.html
                            Last edited by pinstripers; May 26, 2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• They probably cut his salary because they found out he was a meth addict that committed a US felony in attempt to purchase a fire arm. Damn shame. He earned that $83k/month.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• This link reports that biden stopped a federal inquiry in the corona origin (if from a lab, etc.). Why on God's green earth would that incompetent fool do something like that? There's also plenty of links in the article concerning something or other about "conspiracy theories" from several deranged -ahem- reporters. Something rotten is afoot. Here's a good idea; let's all give of our support back to the WHO so they can get to the bottom of this thing. Oh, wait...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ins-COVID.html

It's hard to believe there are actually retards among us who blame this virus of President Trump but exculpate China. But, then again, there are anti-capitalists roaming capitol hill these day, so, there 'ya go.Thank God he was wise enough to stop flights coming in from China as soon as he did.

And why did the golem fauci say last March of 2020 masks weren't necessary? What was the WHO saying a month before that?
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 27, 2021, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X