Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I read it was Biden staffers.
    Yeah, those are the only two possibilities. Is that confirmed? Either way, I don't know if either party will bother reaching the PD.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yeah, those are the only two possibilities. Is that confirmed? Either way, I don't know if either party will bother reaching the PD.
      This was in USA Today

No one was injured. No one was arrested. It is evident on a video of the incident that there was a glancing but obvious contact between a black Trump pickup and a white car apparently being driven behind the bus by a Biden campaign staffer, but no apparent serious or disabling damage.

Comment

I'm sort of assuming the SUV driver is Secret Service and not inclined to reach out to a PD unless requested to do so. I'm also inclined to believe the Trump trucker doesn't give a sh*t, and won't ping the PD unless contacted first.

Rubbin' is racin'.
        I believe the white SUV was a Biden supporter. He tweeted that he had been attacked. If it’s not the same person, then it would appear there were multiple instances.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Lou Dobbs@LouDobbs·

Biden has accomplished nothing for the country in 47 years feeding at the public trough-

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Lou Dobbs@LouDobbs·

Biden has accomplished nothing for the country in 47 years feeding at the public trough-
            Yep. He hasn't been specific about what his plans look like on major issues either. No list of potential SCOTUS nominees as he promised, no specific plan for Covid (other than saying what Trump has already done), no specific economic plan (other than raising taxes on everyone), no specific "Biden Care" plan (other than just the same Obamacare), on and on and on.

Comment

• Read an article that clearly laid out the Dim's strategy in the presidential election. Essentially they want Biden/Harris to be a referendum vote on Trump. They don't want anything about Biden or Harris on the mind of the voter which is why their campaign is so low key and Biden stays trapped in the basement. They want no image of the Dim ticket in your mind, only an avenue by which you can vote Trump out of office.

It's a pretty slick strategy as the more I learn about Biden, the less I would ever be willing to vote for him. I was just listening to a podcast last night when they reiterated the fact that he will be 78 Nov., 20th. Just hearing that fact out loud turned me off. You see, anybody can be a referendum vote, but the more unimpactful the alternative, the better. With someone like Hillary, you get a negative reaction and you start comparing the two candidates. The Dims don't want you comparing Biden with Trump and they've carefully orchestrated their campaign to facilitate that goal. Few interviews and public appearances, with little discussion about policy. They just want voters to choose between the irritating orange man, and this guy named Joe. If there ever was a candidate who couldn't raise the temperature in a room with a megaphone and a flame-thrower, Joe would be your guy. The dementia just makes him even more absent.

If they could have legally put up a candidate named, "your name here", they would have. Joe Biden, the useful idiot. Brilliant!

And they look like they're gonna pull it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Read an article that clearly laid out the Dim's strategy in the presidential election. Essentially they want Biden/Harris to be a referendum vote on Trump. They don't want anything about Biden or Harris on the mind of the voter which is why their campaign is so low key and Biden stays trapped in the basement. They want no image of the Dim ticket in your mind, only an avenue by which you can vote Trump out of office.

It's a pretty slick strategy as the more I learn about Biden, the less I would ever be willing to vote for him. I was just listening to a podcast last night when they reiterated the fact that he will be 78 Nov., 20th. Just hearing that fact out loud turned me off. You see, anybody can be a referendum vote, but the more unimpactful the alternative, the better. With someone like Hillary, you get a negative reaction and you start comparing the two candidates. The Dims don't want you comparing Biden with Trump and they've carefully orchestrated their campaign to facilitate that goal. Few interviews and public appearances, with little discussion about policy. They just want voters to choose between the irritating orange man, and this guy named Joe. If there ever was a candidate who couldn't raise the temperature in a room with a megaphone and a flame-thrower, Joe would be your guy. The dementia just makes him even more absent.

If they could have legally put up a candidate named, "your name here", they would have. Joe Biden, the useful idiot. Brilliant!

And they look like they're gonna pull it off.
                No, polls aren't propaganda, eh Cold?

How does it feel knowing that the dems think you're a stupid voter Cold? It's a good thing the electorate aren't as stupid.

Got your concession speech ready?

Comment

• “If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,” Biden said. He added that “if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

deja vu?

Comment

“If you like your health care plan, your employer-based plan, you can keep it,” Biden said. He added that “if you like your private insurance, you can keep it.”

deja vu?
                    Fool me once, shame on you......

Comment

• I wonder if Joe knows he's ahead?

Comment

I wonder if Joe knows he's ahead?
                        As long as it's on the teleprompter.

Comment

Of course he does. He can trambambluhdardarfuffle pressure China!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Of course he does. He can trambambluhdardarfuffle pressure China!
                            Accurate transcription.
                            The Assman

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X