Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I told you guys long ago that the only thing Biden would be in control of, would be his bowels - and even that's not 100% assured.

The presidency is a wall of advisors and a figure head. Trump was probably the most independent of presidents in modern history. That's both intriguing and frightening in retrospect.
    No more frightening than a loose canon who is darn near starting WW3 with his own idiotic words.

Comment

• Thank God our president is on the case for lowering high energy prices.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/150...ZVzNsmV4g&s=19

Comment

• Sound familiar?

Comment

• "I was in the the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him, that's when I traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President. I don't know that for a fact."

--------Joe Biden

Comment

• Comment

• All I feel is "Respect around the world for the United States"
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• New Hunter Biden revelations raise counterintelligence questions (yahoo.com)

ya think?

Comment

• Clay Travis @ClayTravis
                  Joe Biden has a 33% approval rating according to the latest Quinnipiac poll. That’s awful. But the ethnic group with the lowest approval rating for him? Hispanics at 26%. Wow. His approval rating for 18-34 year old voters is 21%, lowest of any age group.

Comment

• Sensationalist reports of U.S. Border Patrol agents whipping Haitian migrants at America’s southern border – a narrative pushed by the White House, mainstream media outlets, and left-wing politicians and activists – have been confirmed as false.Despite audacious attempts to malign U.S. border officials, those who stood accused of attacking the migrants have been cleared of […]

Border guards innocent but not front page news

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Clay Travis @ClayTravis
                      Joe Biden has a 33% approval rating according to the latest Quinnipiac poll. That’s awful. But the ethnic group with the lowest approval rating for him? Hispanics at 26%. Wow. His approval rating for 18-34 year old voters is 21%, lowest of any age group.
                      Regarding Hispanics, have to believe that mass immigration on the southern border is a big and divisive issue...some want more in the way of open borders and some want more control...unregulated immigration is presently pretty problematic for a lot of reasons in the west and southwest.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Regarding Hispanics, have to believe that mass immigration on the southern border is a big and divisive issue...some want more in the way of open borders and some want more control...unregulated immigration is presently pretty problematic for a lot of reasons in the west and southwest.
                        Not divisive at all. Mexicans and Hispanics in general that have legally immigrated are almost universally against an open border. Also, the Democrats are losing the Hispanic vote rapidly. Much of the erotion is Democrat identity politics that is counter to Hispanic values. Some in the Democratic party have realized the mistakes the party has taken, but by in large, Democrats are doubling down on policies and platforms that are eroding the Hispanic vote. Again, your choice of the word divisive is incorrect. Amongst Hispanics, there is little divisiveness regarding the Southern Border.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Finnish (Finland) Prime Minister
                          Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
                          Let's get happy!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut gum...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut gum...
                              Is she a part of the Finland government branch who are trying to imprison Christians for their beliefs?

Comment

Working...
                              X