Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Did not like the dividing of the races under obama. Race relations worsened under him. No? It still goes on, but it's blamed on your President. I also thought his foreign policy was abysmal, because, believe it or not, as a Trump voter, I do follow foreign policy. There's numerous examples of that; Iran anyone? I'm glad our President pulled us out of the Iran Nucler deal, and took out their #1 terrorist as a parting gift. I guess I'm just a patriot like that. Didn't like being insulted by obama either (clingers). I got laid off when Clinton was President.

Manufacturing was booming under Trump until he caused this covid thing, er, something like that. His deregulation and tax cuts spurred growth and record-low unemployment.

Under obama they (manufacturing jobs) were becoming a thing of the past, but hey, Clinton thought it was a good idea to get the ball rolling and send jobs to send those jobs to China. Their economy is/was doing great. Oil prices were at record level highs. Did you ever think they'd go below 2$ a gallon again? I sure didn't. Open borders; high unemployment; high energy prices; leaving foreign nations in charge of pharmaceuticals. And, oh yeah, the obama supporters seem to HATE people who voted for Trump. Am I just imaging that? Why? Not good for the Republic is it? So, I can say I'm better off Today than I was under either clinton or obama. Could be I'm just mellowing out with age.

Hey, whadda' think about your President taking some badly needed executive action, since no one else will, and lowering taxes, extending unemployment benefits, protecting Americans from eviction, and giving students badly needed loan relief. What'd pelosi say, "hey what's a trillion here or there?" Yes, she really said that.

And you still didn't define "varying levels of blame."
    Other than being laid off in a Clinton term you just listed policies you don't like, not how you were affected. I have a laundry list of policies I don't like that don't directly affect me. I was laid off in W's term, it sucks.

Once the nation went into broad shutdown the president had an opportunity to organize a response so that we could be enjoying South Korean our French level activity relatively safely. Instead he politicized the response, punted to governors on testing, promoted false treatments and long denigrated masks. We could be talking about much more targeted relief packages had our response been better. He is not responsible for the early outbreaks. He was right to shut down flights from China, though we now know that the virus was already heating up in New York in February. That is varying.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I have to say I am adamantly opposed to the President's executive order extending unemployment benefits, among other things. Not because I feel it is unneeded, but because I feel it falls outside of his legal and constitutional authority. I understand his desire to take action considering a deadlocked and uncompromising congress, but I still feel it is beyond what the constitution allows and certainly violates it's spirit. I do not like the precedent it sets for future Presidents either.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        I have to say I am adamantly opposed to the President's executive order extending unemployment benefits, among other things. Not because I feel it is unneeded, but because I feel it falls outside of his legal and constitutional authority. I understand his desire to take action considering a deadlocked and uncompromising congress, but I still feel it is beyond what the constitution allows and certainly violates it's spirit. I do not like the precedent it sets for future Presidents either.
        I agree with your point, but Obama did it a gazzilion times, so precedent is already set

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I agree with your point, but Obama did it a gazzilion times, so precedent is already set
          A) Obama was often wrong to do this.
          B) Obama didn't try to executive order federal tax policy, which clearly won't withstand judicial scrutiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Other than being laid off in a Clinton term you just listed policies you don't like, not how you were affected. I have a laundry list of policies I don't like that don't directly affect me. I was laid off in W's term, it sucks.
            Thanks for the effort bobb. I listed how I and many Americans were affected. So no, I'm not getting tired of Trump ok? We agree on that.

The governors plainly stated they wanted no help from the federal government. Why would you not point that out?

You mentioned zilch about 1 million people running down the middle of the street leading to the swelling numbers experienced in July. But then you blame your President for the "surge." Or did I misunderstand you?

But I get it, you are not worse off under this President, thank you. That's obvious. Is anybody?

Comment

A) Obama was often wrong to do this.
              B) Obama didn't try to executive order federal tax policy, which clearly won't withstand judicial scrutiny.
              Republicans did try to over rule the immigration power that Obama put into place, and the SCOTUS upheld Obama’s authority. You need to re-readArticle 1 of the Constitution ( it clearly states bot powers on taxing and immigration rests with Congress) and then predict how long it will take to over rule Trump. And will Democrats try to bring down his Executive Order in the current climate. The President helped himself in the short term before the election.

I think a compromise will will still happen this week, but the Democrats don’t hold the leverage they think they have. They’ve overshot their “wad” so to speak.

Comment

Thanks for the effort bobb. I listed how I and many Americans were affected. So no, I'm not getting tired of Trump ok?

The governors plainly stated they wanted no help from the federal government. Why would you not point that out?

You mentioned zilch about 1 million people running down the middle of the street. But then you blame your President for the "surge." Or did I misunderstand you?

But I get it, you are not worse off under this President, thank you. That's obvious. Is anybody?
                You didn't list any way in which YOU were affected, but I am not surprised. If a list of culture war grievances and foreign policy disagreements count as "affected" then yes, I have been greatly affected. I do believe the President and his advisors are to blame for much of the surge in cases.

Comment

I do believe the President and his advisors are to blame for much of the surge in cases.

Stelter, Maddow and cold agree with you. They're blaming it on a "right-wing government." Hardly agenda-free.

Therefore, I will not take your stance seriously until you provide, as the proud Shockernetter jamar used to say, context. Where is your unassailable evidence? You have flatly and purposely denied 1 million+ people running up and down the main street for 4 weeks straight. There are people circumventing social distancing still to this day, with the blessings of liberals, and any other argument won't do. You are not corresponding with an uninformed electorate, unless you are talking only to fellow Trump haters like cold, ok? See 2016.

As I stated, to which you took issue, common sense (context) needs no defending. If you want to discuss this go over to the many other threads dedicated to the virus, of which china is indisputably at fault (flights of thousands going out), along with possibly the WHO and fauci, and blame your President there; matters none to me. This is the wrong thread for that.

blame.jpg
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 9, 2020, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue OK

Comment

• "The Democrat bill is full of stipulations that have nothing to do with Coronavirus—including the mass release of inmates, even serious felons." Say it ain't so. Why can't prisoners wear masks?

The President then had not much choice and provided a “payroll tax holiday to Americans earning less than $100,000 per year,” directing the Treasury Department to allow employers to defer payments for people earning less the 100,000$. On the other hand, biden believes now is a good time for -ahem- structural change. Wha?

Comment

• Wouldn't that piss off the libs. Lol

Last edited by wichshock65; August 9, 2020, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Yo.jpg

These fools are worse than stupid. Life imitating art (think Idicocracy). What a hoot!!

Comment

Why can't prisoners wear masks?
                            Why there are any cases in prisons or schools is beyond me. These must be Q lies.

Wear a mask. Don't let them out of cells without a mask. Keep kids and teachers in masks in schools. There should be zero cases that way. Zero transmittal.

Because, you know, masks work, hundo P.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              What if I told you Trump was leaving the bulk of the decisions on Covid to the states because he was dealing with regulations surrounding expediting the vaccine?

What if I told you that Israel has the vaccine and has Covid under control, is beginning testing on US citizens, and when the vaccine comes out it will not be owned by big Pharma, but rather by the University in Tel Aviv?

What if I told you Trump has been working furiously behind the scenes to help get Israel what they need to come up with the vaccine, and the vaccine will be ready by September?

Would you still think Trump is a Covidiot?
                              Ahem.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-an...e_3458362.html

Moderna’s price per dose comes to around $30.50 per person for a two-dose regimen. Its vaccine candidate, mRNA-1273, is one of the few that have already advanced to phase 3, the final stage of testing, and is on track to be completed in September, the company said this month.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• When the Shockernet Karen's see that they're gonna' have an aneurysm. Then they'll claim it's the corona just so they can say "see I told ya..."

Comment

Working...
                                X