No announcement yet.

Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny that whenever the chips appear to be down for President Trump the Snowflakes have to go and bail him out, with many thanks!

Meaning, did anyone watch the train wreck of a House Judiciary Hearing yesterday? That total sham was so transparent even Stevie Wonder saw it. Proud of Barr for not taking the bait from this band of Snowflakes, liars and thieves. It was hard to distinguish who the dumbest democrat was, there were so many of them, but if I had to pick one:
    swalwell.jpg

It's hard to believe people could watch that debacle and still wonder how Trump beat that 'ol Hag hillary. How anyone would vote for such a rude and ignorant group of people is beyond explanation. At least the ignorance part is forgivable, but the insolence...

Comment

• Trump is really talking common sense numbers ($$$) Today isn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        LMFAO!

Had to bump this for those who missed it last week. It doesn't matter which way you lean, it's highly entertaining.

Future Trump rally theme song... not sure this is what the producers wanted.

Check out the lyrics... full version.

https://genius.com/amp/The-gregory-b...fy-2020-lyrics

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Fox is #1 network in television viewership. Not in cable, but overall.

'It's unclear whether any sports -or any shows, period- can beat Fox News': https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy.../#2e5ae352101a

Then we have the Snowflakes and !/2 Snowflake Dividers over there on msnbc.

MSNBC producer quits, says network 'blocks diversity of thought and amplify fringe voices' (emphasis mine): https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...-pekary-letter / here's the letter: https://www.arianapekary.net/post/pe...-leaving-msnbc

Yet more duplicity by the MSM: https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...largely-avoids
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 4, 2020, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The Big Question is, Are Portland and Seattle tired of the Rioting of Antifa?

I have a strong hunch that most are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                The Big Question is, Are Portland and Seattle tired of the Rioting of Antifa?

I have a strong hunch that most are.
                Most of family is from Seattle. Several were in town a few weeks ago. Let's just say they find defunding the police unreasonable.

Comment

Joe must not have heard about pre-employment drug tests.

Comment

• I started this thread a while back when I was really starting to lose some "Trump Spirit".

Let's catch up to where I'm at today:

We had the TooCoolForMasks-Gate which I thought was weird. Clearly masks work as demonstrated by their abundance of use in hospitals and studies released from Asian countries. But, I let it slide because I knew at the beginning we were facing a potential healthcare collapse and if PPE was unavailable, it would have only hastened the issue. But, after PPE was fully stocked around the country, Trump continued to "dog whistle" to his followers that masks are for chumps/fools/democrats/oppressed folk.

###STRIKE 1###

Then we had the Conservatives rise up in Democratic states protesting outside capitol buildings, not wearing masks, and waving their AR-15's. Trump responds by tweeting: Liberate Michigan!. I mean... liberate Michigan? What in the absolute ****??!!! They're fighting a pandemic. I can imagine a Republican congressman making the papers saying something like that; it's their job to represent the constituency. But for the president to tweet those words... that's how you turn a war we are all fighting together into a political, divisive affair.

###STRIKE 2###

Fast forward and we unfortunately find ourselves in a massive infection outbreak. Health officials are begging people to mask up and socially distance. What does Trump do? He books a 19,000 seat arena in Oklahoma (masks optional). I couldn't find any excuse how a sane president in the middle of a pandemic and burgeoning infection outbreak would do something like that. This isn't dog-whistling, this is announcing on a bullhorn that the virus is political, there's nothing to be afraid of, it's all gonna disappear very soon, let's get back to normalcy right now. A hundred years from now people will still mention the Tulsa rally when they revisit this presidency and the pandemic. If I didn't think he was delusional, I would be calling him criminal.

###STRIKE 3###

And now we have this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fac...misinformation

Facebook removes Trump post over coronavirus misinformation rules; Twitter also clamps down

A Trump campaign spokesperson said the president was "stating a fact that children are less susceptible to the coronavirus"
                    Essentially Trump is proclaiming that children are immune, which emboldens children (and Covidiot parents) to hedge on safety precautions. He doesn't include in his proclamation that "older children" absolutely carry a viral payload (even larger than most adults), so while they may on average have mild to no symptoms, they absolutely are a threat to adults and the elderly - most of which are in close contact with children on a daily basis.

Now, if all the worst was behind us and Covid looked like it was being stamped out, Trump's comment could be overlooked as positive spin for the sake of an election. But to say what he said, in the midst of an out-of-control pandemic (worse than any developed nation in the world), it makes irresponsible look righteous in comparison. Over a thousand RECORDED deaths a day...

I am HAPPY Facebook and Twitter deleted his dangerous Covidiot propaganda.

At this point Donald Trump no longer deserves to be president of the U.S. in my opinion.

He has failed this country and caused thousands upon thousands of deaths with his consistent messaging of how this virus need not be taken seriously. I believed for years in the "crazy like a fox" theory, but now I just think he's totally, ****ing, crazy.

At this point it's all moot as Trump is on pace to lose the election. Betting sites are the most accurate predictors and he's unsurprisingly trailing Biden. Once he announces Kamala Harris as his running mate Trump's growing black contingent will bolt further widening the chasm.

All he had to do was get out of the way and give the doctors control of the pandemic and STFU on Twitter. He deserves everything he gets at this point. Peter Principle personified.

Now I'm gonna leave ya'll with a couple messages I got from a Covidiot buddy from the gym. He's a bit younger and wilder than myself (definitely dumber), but he's a sheep and always gives a very accurate reading on the pulse of "Trump Nation and how effective their propaganda has been:

Me: Hey, did they make you wear masks when you went into "unnamed bar"?

Covidiot: Only place that doesn't give a ****.

Me: I thought it was law that you had to wear one.

Covidiot: Everyone in "unnammed bar" are all rebel Trump fans. We are all waiting for the police to come hand us tickets so we can take down badge numbers and sue their asses. Wearing a mask is not a law and we all know it. No one that goes to "unnamed bar" is a sheep.

Me: Oh ****. Ya'll are a bunch of Covid-denying cunts aren't ya? >_<

Covidiot: We actually don't care if we get it, because all of us are convinced we've already had it. Plus, you won't hear about Covid after November.

He has the entire Trump propaganda message - lock, stock, and barrel. 1) No masks - my liberty, 2) If I get it I won't be sick - or - I already have it the numbers are lies, and 3) The pandemic is all a Democratic creation to remove Trump from office.

It didn't have to be this way. So sad. And American lives were the price paid for such malfeasance.

Comment

• So go vote Joe and we’ll take this country to great heights.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It will be fun to start pinning deaths on Joe come February. Maybe he could help us out and tell us his plan for Covid now so we can get a head start.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          It will be fun to start pinning deaths on Joe come February. Maybe he could help us out and tell us his plan for Covid now so we can get a head start.
                          He has shown his plan. Sit in his basement sucking his thumb and drooling while he counts the holes in the tiles on the ceiling. He is one of the biggest cowards in Washington. Constantly caves to the far left. At least we now have a President who is willing to stand for something. How anyone could fall for bumbling Joe is beyond me. Must be a lack of brain cells.

Cold, I will see you back on here in November for a big ole plate of homecooked crow. Don't let the woke mob and media sway you.

Comment

• Cry me a river Michelle...

Michelle Obama says the Trump administration is contributing to her 'low-grade depression'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Cry me a river Michelle...

Michelle Obama says the Trump administration is contributing to her 'low-grade depression'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp
                              Seriously. So dumb. Wipe your tears with those millions of dollars. #fakeoutrage

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                I started this thread a while back when I was really starting to lose some "Trump Spirit".

Let's catch up to where I'm at today:

We had the TooCoolForMasks-Gate which I thought was weird. Clearly masks work as demonstrated by their abundance of use in hospitals and studies released from Asian countries. But, I let it slide because I knew at the beginning we were facing a potential healthcare collapse and if PPE was unavailable, it would have only hastened the issue. But, after PPE was fully stocked around the country, Trump continued to "dog whistle" to his followers that masks are for chumps/fools/democrats/oppressed folk.

###STRIKE 1###

Then we had the Conservatives rise up in Democratic states protesting outside capitol buildings, not wearing masks, and waving their AR-15's. Trump responds by tweeting: Liberate Michigan!. I mean... liberate Michigan? What in the absolute ****??!!! They're fighting a pandemic. I can imagine a Republican congressman making the papers saying something like that; it's their job to represent the constituency. But for the president to tweet those words... that's how you turn a war we are all fighting together into a political, divisive affair.

###STRIKE 2###

Fast forward and we unfortunately find ourselves in a massive infection outbreak. Health officials are begging people to mask up and socially distance. What does Trump do? He books a 19,000 seat arena in Oklahoma (masks optional). I couldn't find any excuse how a sane president in the middle of a pandemic and burgeoning infection outbreak would do something like that. This isn't dog-whistling, this is announcing on a bullhorn that the virus is political, there's nothing to be afraid of, it's all gonna disappear very soon, let's get back to normalcy right now. A hundred years from now people will still mention the Tulsa rally when they revisit this presidency and the pandemic. If I didn't think he was delusional, I would be calling him criminal.

###STRIKE 3###

And now we have this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fac...misinformation

Essentially Trump is proclaiming that children are immune, which emboldens children (and Covidiot parents) to hedge on safety precautions. He doesn't include in his proclamation that "older children" absolutely carry a viral payload (even larger than most adults), so while they may on average have mild to no symptoms, they absolutely are a threat to adults and the elderly - most of which are in close contact with children on a daily basis.

Now, if all the worst was behind us and Covid looked like it was being stamped out, Trump's comment could be overlooked as positive spin for the sake of an election. But to say what he said, in the midst of an out-of-control pandemic (worse than any developed nation in the world), it makes irresponsible look righteous in comparison. Over a thousand RECORDED deaths a day...

I am HAPPY Facebook and Twitter deleted his dangerous Covidiot propaganda.

At this point Donald Trump no longer deserves to be president of the U.S. in my opinion.

He has failed this country and caused thousands upon thousands of deaths with his consistent messaging of how this virus need not be taken seriously. I believed for years in the "crazy like a fox" theory, but now I just think he's totally, ****ing, crazy.

At this point it's all moot as Trump is on pace to lose the election. Betting sites are the most accurate predictors and he's unsurprisingly trailing Biden. Once he announces Kamala Harris as his running mate Trump's growing black contingent will bolt further widening the chasm.

All he had to do was get out of the way and give the doctors control of the pandemic and STFU on Twitter. He deserves everything he gets at this point. Peter Principle personified.

Now I'm gonna leave ya'll with a couple messages I got from a Covidiot buddy from the gym. He's a bit younger and wilder than myself (definitely dumber), but he's a sheep and always gives a very accurate reading on the pulse of "Trump Nation and how effective their propaganda has been:

Me: Hey, did they make you wear masks when you went into "unnamed bar"?

Covidiot: Only place that doesn't give a ****.

Me: I thought it was law that you had to wear one.

Covidiot: Everyone in "unnammed bar" are all rebel Trump fans. We are all waiting for the police to come hand us tickets so we can take down badge numbers and sue their asses. Wearing a mask is not a law and we all know it. No one that goes to "unnamed bar" is a sheep.

Me: Oh ****. Ya'll are a bunch of Covid-denying cunts aren't ya? >_<

Covidiot: We actually don't care if we get it, because all of us are convinced we've already had it. Plus, you won't hear about Covid after November.

He has the entire Trump propaganda message - lock, stock, and barrel. 1) No masks - my liberty, 2) If I get it I won't be sick - or - I already have it the numbers are lies, and 3) The pandemic is all a Democratic creation to remove Trump from office.

It didn't have to be this way. So sad. And American lives were the price paid for such malfeasance.

What a load of s***. But, yeah, I sincerely thank you for starting this thread.

Just now got off of the fence, eh? That's really believable and quite honest (un huh), but your recitation was unreadable and unnecessarily -ahem- busy; half-assed trolling and boorish, with no punch-line whatsoever. Were talking Ridiculousness (mtv) level unfunny. You probably like that show don't you? Don't lie now...

1/2 Snowflakes: The wall is finally closing in on Trump and this time it's really gonna' be different!

Common sense: How has your life gotten worse since he became your President? None of you idiots can answer that question, because it hasn't, other than him owning your head.

Face it cold, you could never troll as good as your Commander-in-chief trolls your a**. Brought you back over ; D

But your hillary emoji was pretty cool. Hope you don't mind if I use it...

Waffler.jpg

P.S.- Please shorten up your posts. They'll be more engaging. Really.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 6, 2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X