Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Common sense: How has your life gotten worse since he became your President? None of you idiots can answer that question, because it hasn't, other than him owning your head.
    If that is the metric for judgement then you must be a huge Obama and Clinton fan.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

If that is the metric for judgement then you must be a huge Obama and Clinton fan.
      If one discounts their numerous times insulting the electorate, which you apparently you do, then yes, maybe/maybe not.

And really their foreign policy wasn't too bad, if one supports the terrorist regime of Iran. Do you? Why does obama hate Israel so deeply? They're our only real ally in the part of of globe.

And hey, what's wrong with absolutely destroying the country by flouting the constitution, as well as one's civil rights, by out-and-out framing the incoming President of the United States. All kidding aside I'm pretty sure if that's true, and there is growing evidence to support that, you see no problem with what the consequences of what that did and will do to this Republic. Why'd they do it anyway?

Remind me when they attempted to reform prescription drug prices, because I forgot.

It was biden who shook down the Ukraine, acting as obamas veep, and not your current President. No?

And really, who says the MSM is biased? I know you don't. Do you blame FoxNews too?

When did the current President weaponize the IRS to go after political opponents? If he even suggested it, they IRS would get in touch with schiff or pelosi, and quickly. No?

What next, Trump's a racist? Oh, wait...
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 7, 2020, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

If one discounts their numerous times insulting the electorate, which you apparently you do, then yes, maybe/maybe not.

And really their foreign policy wasn't too bad, if one supports the terrorist regime of Iran. Do you? Why does obama hate Israel so deeply? They're our only real ally in the part of of globe.

And hey, what's wrong with absolutely destroying the country by flouting the constitution, as well as one's civil rights, by out-and-out framing the incoming President of the United States. All kidding aside I'm pretty sure if that's true, and there is growing evidence to support that, you see no problem with what the consequences of what that did and will do to this Republic. Why'd they do it anyway?

Remind me when they attempted to reform prescription drug prices, because I forgot.

It was biden who shook down the Ukraine, acting as obamas veep, and not your current President. No?

And really, who says the MSM is biased? I know you don't. Do you blame FoxNews too?

When did the current President weaponize the IRS to go after political opponents? If he even suggested it, they IRS would get in touch with schiff or pelosi, and quickly. No?

What next, Trump's a racist? Oh, wait...
        You just asked if people's lives have gotten worse under Trump. The broadest metric would typically be economic growth and Obama and Clinton both oversaw periods of economic growth. I can find flaws with both of their presidencies and Trump's. All three oversaw growth, though Trump is now seeing a period of contraction for reasons over which he shoulders varying amounts of blame.

All of the things you said may or may not be true, but they're not part of your premise.

Comment

though Trump is now seeing a period of contraction for reasons over which he shoulders varying amounts of blame.
          Oh really? Please explain to me what Trump has done to shoulder blame for the current economic mess? I would argue that the Dems shoulder the blame for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Oh really? Please explain to me what Trump has done to shoulder blame for the current economic mess? I would argue that the Dems shoulder the blame for that.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A) I wasn't talking to you.
              B) I'm still waiting on an answer from you in an earlier thread.
              C) I said varying. Your mileage may vary.
              D) Republicans had control of congress through January 2019 and now Democrats only control the House rendering them unable to pass any legislation without Republican consent.
              E) Republicans control 29 state legislatures and 21 state governments completely. Democrats control 19 state legislatures and 15 states completely. So, 15 out of 50 they can act without Republican consent.

I don't expect a coherent answer.

Comment

D) Republicans had control of congress through January 2019 and now Democrats only control the House rendering them unable to pass any legislation without Republican consent.
                E) Republicans control 29 state legislatures and 21 state governments completely. Democrats control 19 state legislatures and 15 states completely. So, 15 out of 50 they can act without Republican consent.
                You weren't talking to me but I think his point is that neither Democrats or Republicans are to blame for the economy at this time. It was caused by the Chinese pandemic and they are to blame.

And I might add that I agree with General Keane who works for a "warfare think tank". He believes that Xi after the Chinese discovered the pandemic in Wuhan, failed to communicate with the world, and allowed planes to fly from China all over the world spreading the virus On Purpose because China's economy was doing very badly, and Xi was feeling pressure from CCP hardliners. There is evidence of CCP hardliners placing pressure on Xi, and evidence (shutting up doctors who knew) that China covered up the early knowledge they had of carona virus (until January), but no "pure 100 percent proof" that they did this on purpose and we will never know with 100% .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You weren't talking to me but I think his point is that neither Democrats or Republicans are to blame for the economy at this time. It was caused by the Chinese pandemic and they are to blame.

And I might add that I agree with General Keane who works for a "warfare think tank". He believes that Xi after the Chinese discovered the pandemic in Wuhan, failed to communicate with the world, and allowed planes to fly from China all over the world spreading the virus On Purpose because China's economy was doing very badly, and Xi was feeling pressure from CCP hardliners. There is evidence of CCP hardliners placing pressure on Xi, and evidence (shutting up doctors who knew) that China covered up the early knowledge they had of carona virus (until January), but no "pure 100 percent proof" that they did this on purpose and we will never know with 100% .
                  I wouldn't put anything past the CCP. This is plausible as is the kind of boring bureaucratic incompetence that comes from trying to bury information that will make your boss and the party look bad. Neither reflects well on the CCP.

Our continually bungled response, OTOH...

Comment

I wouldn't put anything past the CCP. This is plausible as is the kind of boring bureaucratic incompetence that comes from trying to bury information that will make your boss and the party look bad. Neither reflects well on the CCP.

Our continually bungled response, OTOH...
                    I agree. Fauci and his staff did a terrible job and continue to operate with their heads up their butts.

Comment

A) I wasn't talking to you.
                      B) I'm still waiting on an answer from you in an earlier thread.
                      C) I said varying. Your mileage may vary.

I don't expect a coherent answer.
                      A) Last time I checked this was an open forum. If you want a response only from one particular person, send them a private message.
                      B) No idea what you are referring to.
                      C) I contend the "varying" for Trump is 0% shoulder of the blame.
                      D) Ok. What does legislation have to do with the China Virus and it's impact on the current economic disaster?
                      E) Again, what does this have to do with the pandemic driven recession? I would contend that the Democrats have unduly influenced a continued shutdown. They are using their moral high ground of "protecting America from this virus" to drive the economy in to a recession as it is their last and only desperate hope to unseat Trump.

Blessings...

Comment

A) Last time I checked this was an open forum. If you want a response only from one particular person, send them a private message.
                        D) Ok. What does legislation have to do with the China Virus and it's impact on the current economic disaster?
                        E) Again, what does this have to do with the pandemic driven recession? I would contend that the Democrats have unduly influenced a continued shutdown. They are using their moral high ground of "protecting America from this virus" to drive the economy in to a recession as it is their last and only desperate hope to unseat Trump.

Blessings...
                        A) Fair enough, though I directly addressed ShockingButTrue .
                        B) Proof that Aargh stated he hated the President.
                        C) Fair enough.
                        D) You blamed the Democrats, not China. I pointed out they don't control the federal government. Legislation and effective administration could of moved us well on to near normal by now.
                        E) Your contention is that Democratic governors and legislatures are willing to torpedo their states' economies to hurt president Trump. I don't believe that, but OK.

Comment

Blessings...
                          You're wrong, its the Trump virus. Trump SHOULD have done something more, he DIDN'T do anything more. And what he did do, he did incompetently. So that's his sign.

I will drink a toast of clorox to you, in celebration of the wonderful job Trump's done, but only if you go first.....because 'I love my neighbor as myself'.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You're wrong, its the Trump virus. Trump SHOULD have done something more, he DIDN'T do anything more. And what he did do, he did incompetently.

I will drink a toast of clorox to you, but only if you go first.....:)
                            In your estimation, what should he have done more of? If he would have done what you wanted him to, he would have been attacked for that. That's how the dems circle jerk goes.

"Do you do cocaine? Are you a Junkie?"

Comment

• Who says I'm a dem? But WE ALL KNOW you're a broken clock AND a good contrarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                                Who says I'm a dem?.
                                It’s obvious. Everyone knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X