Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/form...ng-scheme.html

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on fraud charges in border wall fundraising scheme
    Awful quiet in here today... anybody read the news lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/form...ng-scheme.html

Waiting for talking points to parrot.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/form...ng-scheme.html

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Trump with more blood on his hands - CLM... Chicks Lives Matter...

Thousands of chicks arrive dead to farmers amid USPS turmoil

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...?ocid=msedgdhp
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tar...dnc-convention

Biden continues to slide by on this. Wonder why the media isn't asking any questions? Do these victims only matter if it is a Rebublican being accused?

He also has noted anti-semites working in his campaign. Slick Willy lecturing people on oval office conduct, Michelle Obuma (the biggest waster of tax payer money) lecturing us on what's best for America, and on and on and on. The hypocrisy is rich.

I think it is hilarious that the Dems are showing their utter hatred and contempt for Trump this week at the convention rather than telling us what they will do to make things "better". I'm guessing it is because all they have is the negative and they don't actually have any solutions. Just business as usual with career politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              I think it is hilarious that the Dems are showing their utter hatred and contempt for Trump this week at the convention rather than telling us what they will do to make things "better". I'm guessing it is because all they have is the negative and they don't actually have any solutions. Just business as usual with career politicians.
              This is exactly how they lost the election in 2016. They focused on attacking Trump instead of sharing their vision. They have a vision in 2020, but it's financially unthinkable for the majority of Americans. All of Trump's bungling on the Coronavirus pandemic can be mitigated if a legit vaccine arrives prior to the election. It needs to be by early October though which I think is nearly impossible. A widely released safe vaccine will cause a post-war-like boom in America. People will spend, spend, spend. Either Trump will be the beneficiary of this or the ghost of Joe Biden.

I can't even imagine Joe winning, but I want Trump to pay for his ignorant, careless actions somehow. Joe winning makes US pay for Trump's actions. And for that reality, I am doubly pissed at the fat ****er.

All he had to do was just let the doctors handle it and shut the **** up! He would have slipped right through this entire fiasco unscathed. Less Americans would have died also because you wouldn't have all these anti-mask, retarded Trump clones running around. But naw, he had to open his big mouth and now an easy case can be made that he is guilty of some measure of this pandemic response failure. His arrogance sealed his own fate. It's poetic, but now WE have to suffer because of it.

I get so ****ing mad when I start recounting the reality of the situation.

Comment

This is exactly how they lost the election in 2016. They focused on attacking Trump instead of sharing their vision. They have a vision in 2020, but it's financially unthinkable for the majority of Americans. All of Trump's bungling on the Coronavirus pandemic can be mitigated if a legit vaccine arrives prior to the election. It needs to be by early October though which I think is nearly impossible. A widely released safe vaccine will cause a post-war-like boom in America. People will spend, spend, spend. Either Trump will be the beneficiary of this or the ghost of Joe Biden.

I can't even imagine Joe winning, but I want Trump to pay for his ignorant, careless actions somehow. Joe winning makes US pay for Trump's actions. And for that reality, I am doubly pissed at the fat ****er.

All he had to do was just let the doctors handle it and shut the **** up! He would have slipped right through this entire fiasco unscathed. Less Americans would have died also because you wouldn't have all these anti-mask, retarded Trump clones running around. But naw, he had to open his big mouth and now an easy case can be made that he is guilty of some measure of this pandemic response failure. His arrogance sealed his own fate. It's poetic, but now WE have to suffer because of it.

There’s a large sector of society that feels exactly the opposite of this.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Waiting for talking points to parrot.
                  Sounds like those in favor of building a wall were defrauded.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

There there, little buddy. Show me on this doll where the orange man touched you...
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        There there, little buddy. Show me on this doll where the orange man touched you...

This is where he hurt me.

Comment

• https://news.yahoo.com/sean-hannity-...153816179.html

Sean Hannity has reportedly privately admitted he thinks Trump is a 'bats--- crazy person'
                          Fox News' Sean Hannity might fawn over President Trump on the air, but according to a new report, he strikes a bit of a ... different ... tone in private.

An excerpt from CNN reporter Brian Stelter's book Hoax published by Vanity Fair on Thursday delves into the Fox News host's relationship with Trump, whom he frequently hosts on his show for prime-time interviews. Hannity is one of the network's most ardent Trump loyalists, but Stelter quotes an associate as saying that when he's not on the air, he "would tell you, off-off-off the record, that Trump is a bats--- crazy person."

A friend of Hannity's similarly told Stelter, "Hannity has said to me more than once, 'he's crazy.'"

The excerpt also describes Hannity in a position where he has "counseled Trump at all hours of the day," and is even treated by Trump "like Melania," which has reportedly taken a "toll" on the Fox News host. Early on in the Trump administration, Hannity reportedly "gained weight and vaped incessantly" possibly due to "Trump-related stress," telling one colleague, "If you were hearing what I'm hearing, you'd be vaping too."
                          I used to immediately disregard these types of hit pieces as Fake News w/ a dash of TDS. My innate conservatism gave Trump a pass when he said/did things that raised eyebrows. After Tulsa, I have confirmation that he absolutely has a problem that affects his decision-making ability. I can't speak to the degree at which he's compromised, but I can say that some of what you read about Trump from the MSM, is most likely true. It's uncomfortable reflecting back on his 4 years through a different lens. There were so many times I excused his behavior due to the "Madman Theory". "This has all gotta be part of a grand scheme", I would say to myself.

Whatever.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/sean-hannity-...153816179.html

I used to immediately disregard these types of hit pieces as Fake News w/ a dash of TDS. My innate conservatism gave Trump a pass when he said/did things that raised eyebrows. After Tulsa, I have confirmation that he absolutely has a problem that affects his decision-making ability. I can't speak to the degree at which he's compromised, but I can say that some of what you read about Trump from the MSM, is most likely true. It's uncomfortable reflecting back on his 4 years through a different lens. There were so many times I excused his behavior due to the "Madman Theory". "This has all gotta be part of a grand scheme", I would say to myself.

Whatever.
                            So........................ you believe Brian Stelter. Is that what you’re telling us? And we’re supposed to take you seriously? As your new close buddy, Joe Biden would say..........C’mon MAN!

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/sean-hannity-...153816179.html

Whatever.
                              Glad to hear you've changed your tune. I wondered about you back when you thought he was a genius who could do no wrong.

Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

There’s a large sector of society that feels exactly the opposite of this.
                                The hardcore Trump can do no wrong crowd. I agree it's a a pretty large sector. There are people in the medical field who deal with the virus on a daily basis who have a similar take to Cold on it though.
                                ​​​
                                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X