No announcement yet.

Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderna has never, never, brought a therapeutic or vaccine to market. They have made a lot of empty promises and dumped shares on the news. With operation warp speed the government is stockpiling manufactured drugs before they are approved, a good strategy. Moderna got in on this deal as have JNJ and AstraZeneca. I have put my money on JNJ, but any of the established drug companies are a better bet than Moderna. Moderna is closer to Theranos than Pfizer. Operation Warp Speed is a good idea in general and will have us ahead of the curve when one of the vaccines gets approval.

TL;DR
    Warp Speed good
    Moderna = Solyndra/Theranos
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Moderna has never, never, brought a therapeutic or vaccine to market. They have made a lot of empty promises and dumped shares on the news. With operation warp speed the government is stockpiling manufactured drugs before they are approved, a good strategy. Moderna got in on this deal as have JNJ and AstraZeneca. I have put my money on JNJ, but any of the established drug companies are a better bet than Moderna. Moderna is closer to Theranos than Pfizer. Operation Warp Speed is a good idea in general and will have us ahead of the curve when one of the vaccines gets approval.
      The vaccine Moderna has is the one that Israel used to contain their situation, from what my sources say. Israel currently has a 90% recovery rate- and that’s including the numbers from before the vaccine was used.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The vaccine Moderna has is the one that Israel used to contain their situation, from what my sources say. Israel currently has a 90% recovery rate- and that’s including the numbers from before the vaccine was used.
        Israel is lining up to buy a vaccine. They don't have a vaccine.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

They need a mass producer of the vaccine. They have already made a deal with Moderna and others and are even considering the Russian vaccine. Looks like they aren’t taking any chances on not having a line to multiple options.

From what I understand, the moderna vaccine is based on the Israeli research and Israeli heals US Patent. I don’t know the ins and outs but it’s plausible that once a workable solution was found there it was brought over here to be produced.

I find it interesting that my source said September 3 weeks ago when it wasn’t on the radar, and now Trump is saying September.
          Last edited by shock; August 13, 2020, 12:17 AM.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I assume you are talking about the Russian vaccine. Israel Hadassah Medical Center was involved in the development of the Russian vaccine. Israel has several labs and research labs working in parallel trying to develop vaccines.

Israel Institute Biological Research - their vaccine is in animal trials, they are also working anti-body plasma treatment.

Their vaccine research is suppose to be going well.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

MigMax - Migal Galilee Research Institute - who are leveraging their work on bird flu vaccine for chickens.

Scientists at MIGAL Research Institute in Israel expect to start producing a Covid-19 vaccine in the next eight-ten weeks, based on their avian coronavirus Infectious Bronchitis Virus (IBV) vaccine.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technolog...id-19-vaccine/

Trans Algae - they moving to animal trials to start in few months
            Tel Aviv University Research - is partnered with a swiss biopharma firm working on vaccine.
            Israel Institute of Technology - is working on RNA interference scheme.

Comment

• I think our President's shootin' for a Peace prize over there in the Middle East isn't he? Certainly is more of a friend to Israel than barak was isn't he? Obama had his intelligence spy on Israel more than he did to Trump even... No? There's links (and it ain't infowars)?

trump-hat-cowboy.jpg
              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 14, 2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Funny how quiet this has gotten...

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Funny how quiet this has gotten...
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    I think our President's shootin' for a Peace prize over there in the Middle East isn't he? Certainly is more of a friend to Israel than barak was isn't he? Obama had his intelligence spy on Israel more than he did to Trump even... No? There's links (and it ain't infowars)?

trump-hat-cowboy.jpg
                    who does he hang out with all day?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Holy crap that's funny! WstateU I don't know why on Earth that cracked me up so much, but I really just laughed my ass off.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

... follow the $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

I heard a rumor that it was Russians. Nancy, Schumer, Comey, and the MSM (even at least a few of the fine folk on Shockernet even though Mueller couldn’t find anything) have to know what they’re talking about.
                          Last edited by Shockm; August 16, 2020, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Seems like a good thing.
                            Feds announce more than 1,000 arrests, including suspects in 90 murders as part of Operation Legend
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Seems like a good thing.
                              Those are the shadow police of a fascist dictator! Truth to power!!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Seems like a good thing.
                                It is. Trump has the feds on the case.

Of course as we all know, this operation is named after yet another innocent child killed in broad daylight in KC, Legend Taliferro:

legend.jpg

Why was this child's name not mentioned this week? Oh, wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X