Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Can't quite understand "let the prisoners free so they don't get Covid theory", but I certainly understand shutting down indoor activities like church, salons, bars, restaurants, and gyms.

I would think that if you got locked up during a pandemic, that's just an added cost for exhibiting stupid behavior on the streets. Why reward the criminal and punish society twice by releasing him? He's a criminal risk and he certainly won't be social distancing...

T

In wonderous NYC, criminals are let free without bail and released from prison. Not wearing a mask requires jail time. Perfect sense!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• The Smithsonian Institute now claims respecting authority is a white trait. So is the value of hard work; as is engaging in rational thought, and delaying gratification. Doesn't that mean that one is just being responsible? It's kind of demeaning to black people isn't it?

If this the systemic racism we've been hearing about since May then one has to wonder why the Incumbent wouldn't be the favorite heading into the late rounds. Oh well, never dismiss the stupidity of the Proglodytes in an election season.

#BlameFoxNewsmya**

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        The Smithsonian Institute now claims respecting authority is a white trait. So is the value of hard work; as is engaging in rational thought, and delaying gratification. Doesn't that mean that one is just being responsible? It's kind of demeaning to black people isn't it?

If this the systemic racism we've been hearing about since May then one has to wonder why the Incumbent wouldn't be the favorite heading into the late rounds. Oh well, never dismiss the stupidity of the Proglodytes in an election season.

#BlameFoxNewsmya**
        This is all part of critical race theory. CRT has all the same beliefs about white supremacy that you would normally associate with the KKK, however CRT proponents are ashamed of the way they feel rather than proud of it. It’s not at all surprising that this is a progressive position, as progressives have long believed in the destruction of the planet due to their own grandiosity and that eugenics is the only solution. It’s an atheistic religion.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• What if I told you Trump was leaving the bulk of the decisions on Covid to the states because he was dealing with regulations surrounding expediting the vaccine?

What if I told you that Israel has the vaccine and has Covid under control, is beginning testing on US citizens, and when the vaccine comes out it will not be owned by big Pharma, but rather by the University in Tel Aviv?

What if I told you Trump has been working furiously behind the scenes to help get Israel what they need to come up with the vaccine, and the vaccine will be ready by September?

Would you still think Trump is a Covidiot?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            What if I told you Trump was leaving the bulk of the decisions on Covid to the states because he was dealing with regulations surrounding expediting the vaccine?

What if I told you that Israel has the vaccine and has Covid under control, is beginning testing on US citizens, and when the vaccine comes out it will not be owned by big Pharma, but rather by the University in Tel Aviv?

What if I told you Trump has been working furiously behind the scenes to help get Israel what they need to come up with the vaccine, and the vaccine will be ready by September?

That would be great news!

But I would still call Trump a retard for trying to hold an indoor rally in Oklahoma, a state he should win easily. He even admitted he was wrong by trying to hold an outdoor rally a few weeks later. People weren't going to show up for that either. We don't have access to the same 15-min tests the White House has the luxury of stockpiling. The second Trump or his team get a sniffle they will have steroids, ventilators, and fresh ice-cream standing by to make things all better.

Boris Johnson absolutely would have died had he been a normal citizen of the UK. He lauded the national healthcare system while at the same time admitting he had 2 nurses standing by his bed 24 hrs. a day. LMFAO.

The best thing we can do as private citizens is to be smart, conservative, and very, very careful.

T

Comment

What if I told you Trump was leaving the bulk of the decisions on Covid to the states because he was dealing with regulations surrounding expediting the vaccine?

I’d think you’re reading some weird stuff. Honestly, the fed should be concerned with tracking/tracing and putting forth recommended guidelines on how to handle it. Yes, procuring treatments and supplies too, but they shouldn’t be putting in nation wide mandates.
              Livin the dream

Comment

I would tell you to lay off the chronic and Qanon.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• The mayors of several large cities are -you guessed it- blaming our Presidents response to unrest and rioting as a political maneuver to 'conquer and divide.'

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...J-and-DHS.html

There is no cure for stupid, and as Einstein said, "it has no limits." What next from the brain-washed sheep, the Bat Flu resurgence is Trumps fault? Oh, wait...

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...s-mask-wearing

Trump says coronavirus crisis will ‘get worse before it gets better,’ pleads with Americans to wear masks
                    In his first official press briefing on the coronavirus pandemic since April, President Trump on Tuesday admitted that the public health crisis is likely to worsen as cases surge across the country and asked all Americans to wear masks in public.
                    “It will get worse before it gets better,” Trump said of the pandemic that has infected close to 4 million Americans. “That’s something I don’t like saying but it is.”

Trump’s comments come after weeks where he either downplayed the virus’ continued spread or focused on other issues – from unrest over racial injustice in American cities to the removal of Confederate statues – despite cases of COVID-19 surging, particularly, in parts of the south and southwest.
                    “We’re asking everybody when you’re not able to socially distance to wear a mask,” Trump said.
                    He added: “Whether you like masks or not, wear a mask.”
                    “We are not defenseless against COVID-19,” said Redfield. “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus – particularly when used universally within a community setting. All Americans have a responsibility to protect themselves, their families and their communities.”

Trump on Monday tweeted a photo of himself in a face mask, calling it an act of patriotism, after months of resistance to being publicly seen in the coverings.

“Think about patriotism,” Trump reiterated Monday.
                    My, my how the winds are changing in Trumpville. Just last week he was saying that Covid is harmless for 99% of the public. I'm wondering what some of the Covid/Mask deniers on Shockernet have to say about this?

Trump must have been reading my posts. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I would tell you to lay off the chronic and Qanon.
                      The Q can be a dangerous place, no doubt.

#WWG1WGA

Comment

• Masks are still bullshit. But, not as full of it as you.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Apparently shockernet is okay with the term “bullshit”. Gotta fix this KungWu. I can’t be held responsible for this.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Williams, who was in a position to hear the entire back-and-forth, said he wasn't paying it any mind.

"I was actually thinking, as I was walking down the stairs, I was thinking about some issues I've got in my district that need to get done," Williams said. "I don't know what their topic was. There's always a topic, isn't there?"

That’s a good politician for you.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...s-mask-wearing

My, my how the winds are changing in Trumpville. Just last week he was saying that Covid is harmless for 99% of the public. I'm wondering what some of the Covid/Mask deniers on Shockernet have to say about this?

Trump must have been reading my posts. ;)
                                I know. He should have said 96.4% of the public.

Comment

Working...
                                X