• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Minnesota reports 89 COVID-19 cases in vaccinated individuals

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota...163500589.html
    From the article:

“State infectious disease director Kris Ehresmann said the fraction of fully vaccinated people who contracted breakthrough infections was expected, even with clinical trials suggesting the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were 95% effective”

89 in 860k vaccinated is well below the 95% effectiveness.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Minnesota reports 89 COVID-19 cases in vaccinated individuals

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota...163500589.html
      89 infections in 800k vaccinations. Not news.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• I understand that we'll know when the mass vaccinations are working. The survival rate will jump from 99.7% to 99.8%........

Comment

• LOL!!!! That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I will never do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...as-uk-faltered

Taiwan made the United States look like a 3rd world country.

Border control, contact trace, and universal mask-wearing and we could be living in near normality right now.
            Border control!!! NOOOOO. That is so Xenophobic of them. We must open the borders and allow everyone to roam freely.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. If only Biden would not censor or pre-meditate his press conferences with his chosen reporters, maybe someone could ask him about this. I wonder what his notecards say about it?

Comment

• Not sure if people forgot how to drive curteously during the covid staycation, or if my memory of how bad it was prior is faulty. But it feels like people are driving like idiots more than ever lately.
                  Last edited by Kung Wu; March 29, 2021, 05:52 PM.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Not sure if people forgot how to drive curtesouly during the covid staycation, or if my memory of how bad it was prior is faulty. But it feels like people are driving like idiots beyond reproach lately.
                    Sorry, I will reframe from targeting your in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Sorry, I will reframe from targeting your in the future.
                      You still have a license!?!!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Not sure if people forgot how to drive curteously during the covid staycation, or if my memory of how bad it was prior is faulty. But it feels like people are driving like idiots more than ever lately.
                        Drove 400 a couple of times last weekend and thought I was on the Autobahn...
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• When is the next lock down?

CDC director warns of "impending doom" as COVID cases increase

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Drove 400 a couple of times last weekend and thought I was on the Autobahn...
                            Three teams smashed the cannonball run record last April/May during the lockdown. Averaged 110 mph as they crossed the US.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• “I'm going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom," Walensky said, appearing to hold back tears.

Anyone seen this movie? I think it may have been a "Batman" , "Superman'", or "Spiderman" movie. Or maybe one of those movies where an ATOMIC BOMB is hurtling through the air toward the United States. People are out of there cars waiting for the impact to hit.

Comment

• Cold should be here momentarily to resume more doom and gloom talk. Always crickets when anything good is going on with this thing.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X