Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

In what way?
    In the he doesn't blindly accept everything Fauci says way
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Dr. Rand Paul, in the context of the pandemic, is an utter moron.
      Rand Paul's point is spot on. If people are vaccinated, and if vaccinated people don't receive serious illnesses from Covid, or the variants, then as a medical scientist, Fauci should be emphasizing that everyone gets the vaccine, and informing them about the risks associated with the variants.

As a result, If they choose to wear the mask, or stay from others, that is their choice. Whatever, they decide, is their choice. Businesses also can decide.

Now, who is the Moron? You, and Dr. Fauci maybe?

Comment

• JFC. You people with masks have a bigger obsession than pedophiles with playgrounds. You simply will not look up at the puppeteer standing above you.

The "mask issue" which exists nowhere else on the face of the earth, was created by an American president and then utilized by a political party as a "get out the vote" initiative. They did this knowing full well it would cost American lives. Not a single one of you lemmings conjured up this "juxtaposition" of masks vs. liberty. It was designed by your masters, fed to Fox News, after which you gladly deep throated while running into the streets screeching "MUH LIBURTY!!11" at the top of your maskless lungs.

And Rand Paul is co-chairman of the Covidiot society, sitting right next to Scott Atlas. Rand was exposed to Covid early on (no surprise as he would never wear a mask), he then goes to get tested and doesn't alter his schedule one bit working out in the senate gym and going for a swim. Of course he ends up positive and there was quite a little outbreak in the Republican circles in Washington after that. Not so much w/ the Dems...

Comment

• Rand Paul is a Republican senator from Kentucky. He is also an ophthalmologist. What he is not is an infectious disease expert.

Paul is purposely using the lack of total clarity as to how the virus works and how we combat it to raise questions about whether what we are doing is right. But doesn't it make a lot more sense when considering a new virus that has killed more Americans than World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War combined that we err on the side of caution in these (still) early days of understanding the medium- and long-term effects of Covid-19?

Yes, yes it does. Which is why what Paul is doing -- using uncertainty to score political points -- is both irresponsible and dangerous.

I could have written the last two paragraphs myself. In fact, I HAVE written something very similar half a dozen times or so in this forum. Basic common sense that anybody with an ounce of mental maturity should be able to grasp.

Comment

• CNN.. unplug.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I mean covering your face up and breathing regurgitated air for the last 370 days definitely is not something to complain about. It's completely normal and breathing fresh air is for suckers.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I've got a date in mind where I will no longer wear a mask. I encourage everyone else to draw that line in the sand as well. Otherwise like you said, Fauci and the minions will continue to move the goal post. I have logically and methodically calculated when my date is and that will be when I say enough is enough.

Comment

• Faucci says that if you are vaccinated, you have more of a chance of getting a Covid variant ? WTF ??

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Faucci says that if you are vaccinated, you have more of a chance of getting a Covid variant ? WTF ??
                    Link please.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      I've got a date in mind where I will no longer wear a mask. I encourage everyone else to draw that line in the sand as well. Otherwise like you said, Fauci and the minions will continue to move the goal post. I have logically and methodically calculated when my date is and that will be when I say enough is enough.
                      Unsurprising. You were part of the throng that travelled, partied with your homies over New Years helping to keep the tally of victims rocketing to the moon.

Comment

Unsurprising. You were part of the throng that travelled, partied with your homies over New Years helping to keep the tally of victims rocketing to the moon.
                        Yep. And no COvid for me or anyone close to me. Matter of fact, only person I know who has had it is a distant aunt of my wife. Shocking!!

Comment

You forgot, went to Hawaii, skiied in Mammoth, camped in Yosemite, and most generally lived my life. I took logical and smart precautions when needed and all has been good. Imagine that. Someone can live their life and think for themselves and still be smart enough to protect themselves and others around them. Novel concept for you I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            I've got a date in mind where I will no longer wear a mask. I encourage everyone else to draw that line in the sand as well. Otherwise like you said, Fauci and the minions will continue to move the goal post. I have logically and methodically calculated when my date is and that will be when I say enough is enough.
                            I've typically just avoided places that have required masks when possible. Been to a few restaurants where I've had to wear one for the 10 seconds of walking in and being taken to the table. Thankfully, Butler County hasn't had a mandate and most places don't require them so I've mostly avoided Wichita during this.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/19/polit...uci/index.html

I could have written the last two paragraphs myself. In fact, I HAVE written something very similar half a dozen times or so in this forum. Basic common sense that anybody with an ounce of mental maturity should be able to grasp.
                              Biden tripping over his Covid message.

President Biden stumbled several times while running up the steps of Air Force One on Friday, new video shows. The 78-year-old commander-in-chief had his hand on the railing when he tripped twice b…

Comment

• Shuffling his feet as he walks similar to loss of muscle coordination that is common with dementia and Alzheimer's patients. They tend to trip over their feet more as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X