No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta wonder what somebody like Cold is gonna do when this thing is over. I mean he's been on pins and needles with this thing for over a year. He checks worldometer every 5 hours. He scours the net searching for Trump and Covid.

I mean, how big of a hole is this gonna make in this guy's life when it's finished?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Quick question: will opening the borders increase the risk of a covid flair up? If so, will it (covid spreading) be as bad as last summer when 1 million+ people were marching up and down main street, which pushed the pandemic over the proverbial edge?

How can a nation be so collectively stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        The "mask issue" which exists nowhere else on the face of the earth, was created by an American president
        No, the mask issue was created by two things, two very important things:

1. Faucci lied about it to the American people. That created doubt.

2. The media, the institutions, and the Democrats said this virus will kill you UNLESS you are protesting against systemic white supremacy. THAT cemented it as a political narrative.

Ratioanl thinking and classical liberalism go hand-in-hand. If you can’t be rational you can’t see the Cathedral that is making a power grab against the freedom of the individual.
        Last edited by wufan; March 20, 2021, 08:12 AM.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          You gotta wonder what somebody like Cold is gonna do when this thing is over. I mean he's been on pins and needles with this thing for over a year. He checks worldometer every 5 hours. He scours the net searching for Trump and Covid.

I mean, how big of a hole is this gonna make in this guy's life when it's finished?
          If his side loses this battle they will just swivel back to climate change. You can already see it happening.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. And no COvid for me or anyone close to me. Matter of fact, only person I know who has had it is a distant aunt of my wife. Shocking!!
            Of course you can say your statement with 100% confidence because it's not like we have a 50% asymptomatic rate or anything...

Good thing most of the rest of America didn't share your irresponsible behavior practices else we might have had a major death spike following the holidays killing 100,000 in 4 weeks .......................................... .................................................. ............................................... oh wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

No, the mask issue was created by two things, two very important things:

1. Faucci lied about it to the American people. That created doubt.

2. The media, the institutions, and the Democrats said this virus will kill you UNLESS you are protesting against systemic white supremacy. THAT cemented it as a political narrative.

Ratioanl thinking and classical liberalism go hand-in-hand. If you can’t be rational you can’t see the Cathedral that is making a power grab against the freedom of the individual.
              All the obvious inaccuracies aside... did you just not-so-subtly advocate for irrational thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

If his side loses this battle they will just swivel back to climate change. You can already see it happening.
                My side? My side are the scientists who have quietly and respectfully pleaded for the leaders and citizens in this country to get their heads out of their asses and follow some unified common sense disease mitigation practices.

It is because of Trump and his minions that we never got this under control the entire time. Kind of ironic that the same people who protest disease mitigation are the exact same ones that extended the outbreak forcing non-stop government intervention for 12 months. This whole thing could have been quashed by last May. Maybe we still have another spike in January, but the total impact (financial, death, distress) on this country would have been NOTHING like what we've experienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  You gotta wonder what somebody like Cold is gonna do when this thing is over. I mean he's been on pins and needles with this thing for over a year. He checks worldometer every 5 hours. He scours the net searching for Trump and Covid.

Will it ever be finished in his world?

Comment

• The New York Times
                    @nytimes
                    · 10h
                    The U.S. and Britain have sped ahead of Europe in terms of vaccinations. What went wrong? https://nyti.ms/3vLz5w4

Comment

All the obvious inaccuracies aside... did you just not-so-subtly advocate for irrational thinking?
                      What’s inaccurate? If you want to add nuance, fine, but the premise is the same:

Fauci said don’t mask. Then he came back and said he mislead the American people for their own good.

This is elitist manipulation and the same tactic that is used to transfer power from the people to the government.

During the lockdown, multiple news agencies, media and journals said that the GF protests were needed and important. Several politicians marched with the protestors. Rarely were they arrested or fined. Meanwhile, restaurants, gyms, and beaches were closed.

This is ideological asymmetry. A rationally thinking person can see that this is politically motivated. When the people spoke up, the cathedral blamed Trump, and the feeble minded ate it up and irrationally pointed at orange man and posted graphs made with crayons all over the internet.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

My side? My side are the scientists who have quietly and respectfully pleaded for the leaders and citizens in this country to get their heads out of their asses and follow some unified common sense disease mitigation practices.

It is because of Trump and his minions that we never got this under control the entire time. Kind of ironic that the same people who protest disease mitigation are the exact same ones that extended the outbreak forcing non-stop government intervention for 12 months. This whole thing could have been quashed by last May. Maybe we still have another spike in January, but the total impact (financial, death, distress) on this country would have been NOTHING like what we've experienced.
                        What is being touted as science by your side is nothing but predictive models. The same predictive models they’ve been using for the last 40 years to create climate alarmism. The thing about predictive models is that they don’t use the scientific method. They are a social science and have very low predictive influence. There is no “control” group by which the model can be based. They start with a conclusion and work backwards to find the data.

It’s number of new cases with an arbitrary start point and a Microsoft paint line. Your tactics, your side, your BS.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          The New York Times
                          @nytimes
                          · 10h
                          The U.S. and Britain have sped ahead of Europe in terms of vaccinations. What went wrong? https://nyti.ms/3vLz5w4
                          Interesting that they call the failure in Europe a failure of capitalism. It’s as if they don’t know what capitalism is at the NYT.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• It is time to reopen Sedgwick County (and Kansas) schools 100%. No masks, no temperatures, no schooling from home. Any dissent from the teacher's union should be categorically rejected by all parents and employers of parents. School administrators should be under substantial pressure to go back to complete normalcy at this time.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer

Cuomo sent people with Covid into nursing homes. Biden is sending people with Covid into Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California

Comment

Of course you can say your statement with 100% confidence because it's not like we have a 50% asymptomatic rate or anything...

Good thing most of the rest of America didn't share your irresponsible behavior practices else we might have had a major death spike following the holidays killing 100,000 in 4 weeks .......................................... .................................................. ............................................... oh wait.
                                Hows Florida doing compared to a lot of nazi lockdown states...

Comment

Working...
                                X