No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And some don't care if their neighbors or their neighbors kids commit suicide...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      And some don't care if their neighbors or their neighbors kids commit suicide...
      I was just gonna say, extremely ironic statement from Cold there. EXTREMELY ironic.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And some don't care if their neighbors or their neighbors kids commit suicide...
        This is the last time I'm going to try and attempt to explain logic to you and your buddy. Most of these people who are being either killed or maimed from this virus did not choose or take risks to catch said virus. Blowing your brains out because of cabin fever is a choice and likely only one of MANY mental illnesses this boy suffered from. All deaths are not the same.

Having your son killed by a drunk driver is not the same as him going into the country and wrapping his car around a tree due to driving at excessive speed. Death is a sad thing, but the argument you are making is so juvenile and devoid of higher brain function, it's hard to even take you seriously. But here I am replying... *sigh*

The football player can go outside and play ball with his buddies in the sunshine to find happiness. The person sitting on their couch struggling to breath cannot. If anybody has a right to off themselves, it's a Covid Long-Hauler.

Indoctrination is real.

Delusion is real.

Covid is real.

You however, are not.

Comment

• So it appears to me that you think mental illness is not real and the “new normal” society should just be accepted by everybody because, just because.

You’re an alarming individual.

Why the hell don’t we shut down for the flu pandemic every year? Tens of thousands of people die from it. No doubt draconian measures of today would curb the death count. Why do their lives not matter?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This is the last time I'm going to try and attempt to explain logic to you and your buddy. Most of these people who are being either killed or maimed from this virus did not choose or take risks to catch said virus. Blowing your brains out because of cabin fever is a choice and likely only one of MANY mental illnesses this boy suffered from. All deaths are not the same.

Having your son killed by a drunk driver is not the same as him going into the country and wrapping his car around a tree due to driving at excessive speed. Death is a sad thing, but the argument you are making is so juvenile and devoid of higher brain function, it's hard to even take you seriously. But here I am replying... *sigh*

The football player can go outside and play ball with his buddies in the sunshine to find happiness. The person sitting on their couch struggling to breath cannot. If anybody has a right to off themselves, it's a Covid Long-Hauler.

Indoctrination is real.

Delusion is real.

Covid is real.

You however, are not.
            Clod, At least this time you only showed a lack of empathy for people with mental difficulties but didn’t resort to derogatory name calling (like calling them a “retard”).

Comment

Indoctrination is real.

Delusion is real.

Covid is real.

You however, are not.
              So is being an elderly person or someone with co-morbidities and venturing out during a pandemic a choice as well? And, those who die from this insidious alien disease likely had MANY illnesses and pre-existing conditions as well, yet the healthy among us are asked to destroy our lives and livelihoods for their sake. Same or different?

Comment

• Kudos to Trump and his team for pushing Operation Warp Speed through and getting a vaccine in record time. I remember a lot of dem sheep saying there is no way it would get done before year-end. Well well well...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  So it appears to me that you think mental illness is not real and the “new normal” society should just be accepted by everybody because, just because.

You’re an alarming individual.

Why the hell don’t we shut down for the flu pandemic every year? Tens of thousands of people die from it. No doubt draconian measures of today would curb the death count. Why do their lives not matter?
                  Nope

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Clod, At least this time you only showed a lack of empathy for people with mental difficulties but didn’t resort to derogatory name calling (like calling them a “retard”).
                  Nope

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So is being an elderly person or someone with co-morbidities and venturing out during a pandemic a choice as well? And, those who die from this insidious alien disease likely had MANY illnesses and pre-existing conditions as well, yet the healthy among us are asked to destroy our lives and livelihoods for their sake. Same or different?
                  Nope

These posts are a clear indication that mental illness is real.

Comment

Kudos to Trump and his team for pushing Operation Warp Speed through and getting a vaccine in record time. I remember a lot of dem sheep saying there is no way it would get done before year-end. Well well well...
                    Seems like he just doesn’t care.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nope

Nope

Nope

These posts are a clear indication that mental illness is real.

Yep, you’re the sane one.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• No coronavirus rescue deal but yesterday the Nancy and the House debated and passed a bill changing the energy efficiency standards for ceiling fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yep, you’re the sane one.
                          Just bring something fresh and interesting to the argument. Don't come at me with recycled weak ****.

The story about suicides in Japan exceeding Covid deaths was good. But the situation in Japan is a far cry from what we face here in the States.

Unemployment is surging and blaming masks and lockdowns isn't gonna cut it. Our economy is in shambles because the hospitals are full and people are afraid to go outside. In times of national crises, citizens look to their government for direction and leadership. We have an out-going president with a full diaper and a president-elect that likely doesn't know what day of the week it is. Meanwhile China and Russia are doing this:

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            No coronavirus rescue deal but yesterday the Nancy and the House debated and passed a bill changing the energy efficiency standards for ceiling fans.
                            That made me laugh. I don't even care if it's true.

Comment

Just bring something fresh and interesting to the argument. Don't come at me with recycled weak ****.

The story about suicides in Japan exceeding Covid deaths was good. But the situation in Japan is a far cry from what we face here in the States.

Unemployment is surging and blaming masks and lockdowns isn't gonna cut it. Our economy is in shambles because the hospitals are full and people are afraid to go outside. In times of national crises, citizens look to their government for direction and leadership. We have an out-going president with a full diaper and a president-elect that likely doesn't know what day of the week it is. Meanwhile China and Russia are doing this:

It’s not recycled because you ignore the points being made every single time. But I get it. You don’t wanna walk into that corner, although you can’t possibly make yourself look any worse at this point.

You keep making fun of the US even though the data is not legit or isn’t comparable. Only a complete buffoon believes China has only had a handful of coronavirus cases and zero deaths since April. Only a compete buffoon.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                So last week showed a nice improvement in the trend for Sedgwick County! Still not the time to go out and party, but definitely going the right direction.

It will be going the wrong direction again very soon. Then it will go so far wrong that people will be literally clutching their balls - regardless of whether or not they have any.

Comment

Working...
                                X