Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
    I am laughing my @$$ off at some of these right-to-lifers, to them, all babies have a right-to-life, but not Grampa and Gramma. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Do all lives matter or are some worth more than others? WWJD? Kill Gramma and Grampa off?
    Or maybe we are bright enough to understand that locking down a nursing home really means: Implementing a protocol for all employees for the safety of the elderly occupants. And therefore there is absolutely no hypocrisy what-so-ever, and Cold is yet again completely wrong? Yeah, maybe that.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What do you mean by open up? Take the masks off? Do you know the cost in lives and quality of life that will occur when 90% of the uninfected population suddenly gets exposed? Do you not think we could still overwhelm the healthcare system if 90% of the population starts to mingle unprotected?

I sure hope we get plenty of warning if this strategy ever does unfold as I'll be putting every cent I own into portable oxygen concentrator manufacturer stock.

P.S. You can't separate middle-aged from aged. You can't even separate youth from aged. We talked about this before. The youth are who work in nursing homes.
      This is why you come off as a disingenuous dip-sh** troll, just like shocka. And that's your good trait. You can't name one person on this forum who has advocated to not, nor ever, wear masks. But in your mind anyone who asks you an honest question based on scientific evidence that counters whatever you insist on arguing, you don't answer it directly, but go into "Trump is a bad person" boorish behavior. Don't have TDS huh? What next, if biden was President this virus would dissappear?

You're in good company you half-assed troll, but all the way Snowflake:

IT.jpg

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 6, 2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I am laughing my @$$ off at some of these right-to-lifers, to them, all babies have a right-to-life, but not Grampa and Gramma. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Do all lives matter or are some worth more than others? WWJD? Kill Gramma and Grampa off?

This shows you that all this abortion hype is really a bunch of unadulterated B.S. The girls are right, they really want to regulate women's bodies. Otherwise all lives would matter.
        Only a numb-nuts like you could see a link between abortion and covid19. No wonder you're voting for biden.

Bird II.png

This 74 year handled it pretty well and sends you (and cold) his regards ; D
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 6, 2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

This shows you that all this abortion hype is really a bunch of unadulterated B.S. The girls are right, they really want to regulate women's bodies. Otherwise all lives would matter.
          Hey strawman, what’s up?

Nobody is going up to grandma and grandpa and injecting them with the virus. Nobody is forcing grandma and grandpa to go out without masks and go to rock concerts and even see their kids or grandkids. But that doesn’t mean everyone else has to. If grandma and grandpa stay in the bunker, then it doesn’t matter what Timmy, Tommy, or Conny does. Why is this concept so hard to grasp?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Hey strawman, what’s up?

Nobody is going up to grandma and grandpa and injecting them with the virus. Nobody is forcing grandma and grandpa to go out without masks and go to rock concerts and even see their kids or grandkids. But that doesn’t mean everyone else has to. If grandma and grandpa stay in the bunker, then it doesn’t matter what Timmy, Tommy, or Conny does. Why is this concept so hard to grasp?
            That's the kind of genuine and honest questioning that causes someone like shocka or cold to revert to disingenuous and unoriginal (and unfunny) trolling. It's rather similar to Tourette's Syndorme, but instead it's TDS. Sorta like covid19 is related to sars: Same principle applies but the affected appendage is the mouth instead of the lungs. Covering up the mouth is prescribed for both, but those with TDS insist that they don't have to and -ahem- "you can't make 'em!" They're willing to put the harmless at risk, unfortunately. Worse than stupid. Really.

Comment

I am laughing my @$$ off at some of these right-to-lifers, to them, all babies have a right-to-life,
              You sure are a bitter old man. Sorry your life sucks. Hope it get better.
              Last edited by SB Shock; October 6, 2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

no, it's really not.

With two indigenous vaccine already in the work and an agreement for development of Oxford’s candidate, India is now eyeing to get the global pharma giant Pfizer on board for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate manufacturing in the country.

So India will make the Oxford vaccine, Phizer seems to have avoided at least some of that, with the article stating there are 5 factories in Germany and the U.S., but they are also negotiating with India.

That would tell me that you are putting all your eggs in one basket. If your basket doesn't get a hole in it, you look good. Otherwise we will certainly have an international supply chain involved, which will include all of the logistical risks that go with it.

Based on the medical advice you're pushing on here, I wouldn't put much stock in your approach.
                I’m not following your argument. What are you trying to say here?

One correction from my previous statement: We will be making 10 million units per month, not per week.
                Livin the dream

Comment

What it tells you is politics is all a bunch of unadulterated B.S. and mostly a mechanism to control people and enrich politicians, rather than improve people's lives.

There are people out there who think abortion is a little bit sick like myself, particularly later term, and there are people who think it's sick because they're told to believe it's sick. The reality is, the vast majority of people in society are not independent thinkers and can't spot the contradictions that are their very lives; look no further than this forum to find evidence of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Or maybe we are bright enough to understand that locking down a nursing home really means: Implementing a protocol for all employees for the safety of the elderly occupants. And therefore there is absolutely no hypocrisy what-so-ever, and Cold is yet again completely wrong? Yeah, maybe that.
                    PROTOCOLS! PROTOCOLS! Fancy sounding word isn't it? Definitely not viral-proof though. I consulted a friend in the senior living industry on this very issue. They were an expert on protocols/systems already, yet I'm an expert on out-of-the-box thinking on all matters. What we put together allowed this person's business to do better than most, but eventually the virus found a way inside. You wanna know how it happened? Young, low-skilled workers that don't GAF. This isn't to say that young low-skilled workers are the only vector. Older higher-skilled workers are as well. And I'm sure family and visitors too. But it's mostly the healthcare workers who are spreading it to the elderly. This person's facilities were locked down like China. No visitors were allowed long before it became a popular theme. Wellness questionnaires and temperature checks were every morning. Employees were segregated. Patients were segregated. But a virus will find a way if there is community spread. This is why Dr. Fauci talks so much about lowering the baseline infection rate. You've got to get out of community spread before you can allow people to move freely else you risk everybody getting infected over a short period of time which would obviously be disastrous.

Thankfully, Dr. Fauci's wisdom is being followed in many parts of the country which is why things are "kinda" under control. If you call 50k infections a day kinda under control. *sigh*

The world is still laughing at us.

P.S. Cold hasn't been wrong yet on a single issue, but you're entitled to your opinion sir. :)

Comment

I'm an expert on out-of-the-box thinking on all matters.
                      Whenever anyone has to call themselves an EXPERT, .................. about anything, the radar goes up, concerns move forward, and questions arise for the remainder of any statement of fact. I would surmise that no one else would consider you anything close to an expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Whenever anyone has to call themselves an EXPERT, .................. about anything, the radar goes up, concerns move forward, and questions arise for the remainder of any statement of fact. I would surmise that no one else would consider you anything close to an expert.
                        "Expert" is not the first thing that I think of.

Comment

What it tells you is politics is all a bunch of unadulterated B.S. and mostly a mechanism to control people and enrich politicians, rather than improve people's lives.

There are people out there who think abortion is a little bit sick like myself, particularly later term, and there are people who think it's sick because they're told to believe it's sick. The reality is, the vast majority of people in society are not independent thinkers and can't spot the contradictions that are their very lives; look no further than this forum to find evidence of that.
                          You just described khan perfectly lol.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• POINT

COUNTERPOINT

THROWN IN JUST FOR FOR FUN

Last edited by wichshock65; October 7, 2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• THROWN IN JUST FOR FOR FUN

Back when SNL was watchable...
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X