Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

So? You find someone else that can do an in house, or you wait. Like everyone else. You can't be set up if you act like normal people act. She acted out of privilege and it bit her in the ass. When it bit her in the ass, she claimed set up.
    I’m just correcting what was incorrectly stated. We should all strive to be accurate. It doesn’t change anything.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

No. I’m just correcting your misstatement.
      Yeah, because if anyone is to be believed it's pelosi. I'd be more prone to say she's lyin out of her pearly-bleached dentures.

Comment

No. I’m just correcting your misstatement.
        When you skirt the “real issue” of Nancy Pelosi’s hypocricy, it would appear that you are defending her. I’m more concerned with the main issue than an a hyperbolous statement that means little.

Nancy Pelosi often states hyperbole regarding her political enemies and I haven’t witnessed you attacking her inaccuracies. You should be consistent.
        Last edited by Shockm; September 6, 2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

When you skirt the “real issue” of Nancy Pelosi’s hypocricy, it would appear that you are defending her.
          What the hell is wrong with you guys? WuDrWu posted this days ago in another thread. He posted in ACCURATELY. I liked it and commented on it...because he didn’t **** up his facts. When you screw up the facts, you lose the messaging. The problem isn’t whether or not she can afford to bring someone into her house and chose not to. The issue is that she participates in rules for thee, but not for me. I’m strengthening your argument here so you don’t get roasted by a mildly competent leftist.

You’re welcome.
          Livin the dream

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you guys? WuDrWu posted this days ago in another thread. He posted in ACCURATELY. I liked it and commented on it...because he didn’t **** up his facts. When you screw up the facts, you lose the messaging. The problem isn’t whether or not she can afford to bring someone into her house and chose not to. The issue is that she participates in rules for thee, but not for me. I’m strengthening your argument here so you don’t get roasted by a mildly competent leftist.

You’re welcome.
            You still skirted the issue for an inane statement. I’ve been busy and didn’t see the other statement.

Comment

You still skirted the issue for an inane statement. I’ve been busy and didn’t see the other statement.
              See what happens when you get facts wrong???? It goes off message. Polosi abusing power was a slam dunk, and you got stuffed by the rim.
              Livin the dream

Comment

See what happens when you get facts wrong???? It goes off message.
                Now you’re acting like you had a bad day. Nancy Pelosi is a problem to the Republic. I’m not.

Comment

Now you’re acting like you had a bad day. Nancy Pelosi is a problem to the Republic. I’m not.
                  not sure.jpg

Comment

See what happens when you get facts wrong???? It goes off message. Polosi abusing power was a slam dunk, and you got stuffed by the rim.
                    That got a like purely for the killer analogy.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The crisis will pass after the election. Be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

So? You find someone else that can do an in house, or you wait. Like everyone else. You can't be set up if you act like normal people act. She acted out of privilege and it bit her in the ass. When it bit her in the ass, she claimed set up.
                        Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah, because if anyone is to be believed it's pelosi. I'd be more prone to say she's lyin out of her pearly-bleached dentures.
                          The MSM will defend her too.

Comment

• I won’t say anything about the controversy so Wufan doesn’t feel like he needs to come to Pelosi’s defense.

Comment

• Pelosi is a wealthy elite politician. She wanted her wig tuned up and she got it done in a private building. I don't like her, but I'd be willing to bet she wears her mask nearly all the time when outside her home. If she doesn't, she's suicidal at her age/feebleness. I'm okay with that too.

She said she took it off while they shampoo'd her hair. Plausible excuse. Her likely one redeemable quality is that she isn't a science denier.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                Pelosi is a wealthy elite politician. She wanted her wig tuned up and she got it done in a private building. I don't like her, but I'd be willing to bet she wears her mask nearly all the time when outside her home. If she doesn't, she's suicidal at her age/feebleness. I'm okay with that too.

She said she took it off while they shampoo'd her hair. Plausible excuse. Her likely one redeemable quality is that she isn't a science denier.
                                I’m not shocked that you’d support her. It fits your narrative as she is Trumps biggest critic and political enemy. If Trump says one thin, she will always be opposite. I don’t have the confidence in her you do on what she says and what she does
                                Last edited by Shockm; September 7, 2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X