Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Thanks so much, your comments are greatly appreciated.

You speak truth to power very well.
    LMAO
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

LMAO
      If you speak your subjective reality against objective reality it is to be commended in the subjective reality.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait, he had sex with a blue chick later in this episode didn't he?
        To be fair, he was wearing a cloaking device, better protection than wearing a mask.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I just wanna make one comment because this has brought on a new pet peeve of mine.

When wearing a mask, WTF good does it do if you don't cover your nose!!?? You look like an effing douchebag with a mask covering your mouth while your nose is hanging out.

Carry on.
          images.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

To be fair, he was wearing a cloaking device, better protection than wearing a mask.
            Considered rape in 14 star systems.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hahahahahahahha. What a flamin' idiot. Did you get that line from the DNC convention this week?

TruthOverFacts.jpg

Please don't go on hiatus again shocka, because we need you here...

Comment

It's okay bro. I only step in when there's an egregious reality distortion. That's been my M.O. from day one. I bring clarity... and pain.

P.S. I'll have to politely decline on the "truth to power" compliment. That's unfortunately been hijacked by the left. It's kinda gagging actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It's okay bro. I only step in when there's an egregious reality distortion. That's been my M.O. from day one. I bring clarity... and pain.

P.S. I'll have to politely decline on the "truth to power" compliment. That's unfortunately been hijacked by the left. It's kinda gagging actually.
                  Your awful posts do bring pain alright, I will give you that...

Comment

• I don’t watch national “news” at all whatsoever but I’ll breeze through the headlines on my news tab on my phone or watch local news occasionally and I just completely lol when I see “coronavirus cases surging” continue to circulate when the opposite is happening. They just can’t tell the effing truth if their lives depended on it. What a disgusting agenda-obsessed genre they have become.
                    Last edited by ShockerFever; August 20, 2020, 03:33 PM.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Get a load of this succubus.

https://bongino.com/michigan-governo...ding-to-report

Comment

• Did USD259 really move to home-school only for 6th through 12th grade?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Did USD259 really move to home-school only for 6th through 12th grade?
                          Pretty much. I feel bad for the kids that have been practicing football... it's a punch in the gut.

"The Orange level is intended to be enacted when a 10%-14.9% positive case rate exists in Sedgwick County over a period of two weeks, with 101-150 new cases present in the county during that time. It calls for pre-kindergarten through grade 5 students to be taught either onsite or via remote learning, and grades 6-12 students to be strictly limited to remote learning. That applies to activities, including sports, too, and visitor access to schools should be “extremely limited by appointment.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wi...us/ar-BB18dqRs
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Pretty much. I feel bad for the kids that have been practicing football... it's a punch in the gut.

"The Orange level is intended to be enacted when a 10%-14.9% positive case rate exists in Sedgwick County over a period of two weeks, with 101-150 new cases present in the county during that time. It calls for pre-kindergarten through grade 5 students to be taught either onsite or via remote learning, and grades 6-12 students to be strictly limited to remote learning. That applies to activities, including sports, too, and visitor access to schools should be “extremely limited by appointment.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wi...us/ar-BB18dqRs
                            Interesting. From today's online Eagle:

The Sedgwick County Health Department reported a positive test percentage below 10% for the first time in more than a month.

The positive rate for Tuesday was reported at 9.69%. The rate is a rolling 14-day average, and data for Saturday, Sunday and Monday was revised to be below 10%. The last time the rate had been below 10% was July 9. It peaked at 14.03% on July 23.

Comment

• Are we still conducting random tests in Sedgwick County?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Are we still conducting random tests in Sedgwick County?
                                No. They discontinued it because to many people wanted to get testing [face palm].

Comment

Working...
                                X