Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    I cannot think of anything more despicable that Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer using the pandemic to steal billions of dollars from the taxpayers to fund their pet projects; doing it atop the bodies of those who died.
    To me the bigger issue is forcing the frugal people of Kansas, and in my case Georgia, to pay for the teacher pensions in California, Illinois and New York because they cannot manage their own spending.

Comment

I cannot think of anything more despicable that Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer using the pandemic to steal billions of dollars from the taxpayers to fund their pet projects; doing it atop the bodies of those who died.
      It's what the despicable left does. They have sucked from the teet of the American people and have made their intellectually challenged base believe that they need them to think for them and tell them what is best for them. Why do you think they oppose smaller government and letting people make their own life decisions? Because big government and making people dependent on them is the only way to keep their gravy train swamp going. It is truly sadistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Numbers continue to substantially lower locally and nationally and Cold’s posts continue to lower substantially.

Coincidence?
        That's correct. As the threat increases, I provide more guidance; as the threat dissipates, so do my contributions on the subject. You just demonstrated an understanding of correlation. That's progress...

That being said, I have been slacking in my duties. The threat is rising again with receding infections and hospitalizations stalling and turning back up. I am going to ignore that for now. I pray the Covidiots in the various states who are dropping mask mandates reconsider their decisions.

Comment

How about the person whose ignorance and ego were the cause of hundreds of thousands of those dead bodies?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's correct. As the threat increases, I provide more guidance; as the threat dissipates, so do my contributions on the subject. You just demonstrated an understanding of correlation. That's progress...

That being said, I have been slacking in my duties. The threat is rising again with receding infections and hospitalizations stalling and turning back up. I am going to ignore that for now. I pray the Covidiots in the various states who are dropping mask mandates reconsider their decisions.
            So you’re a panic feeder? Got it. Just like the media.

Turning back up? lol huh?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How about the person whose ignorance and ego were the cause of hundreds of thousands of those dead bodies?
              People who answer questions with questions are admitting defeat.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Fever that is kinda funny considering your previous post. Or it could be my sick sense of humor.

Comment

People who answer questions with questions are admitting defeat.
                  Why do you say that? :)
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Fauci?

Comment

So you’re a panic feeder?
                      Incoherent.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Turning back up? lol huh?

CDC director 'deeply concerned' as drop in coronavirus cases stalls and states begin to ease restrictions

“Please hear me clearly: At this level of cases with variants spreading we stand to completely lose the hard-earned ground we have gained,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said Monday.
                      The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says she remains “deeply concerned” about a possible shift in the trajectory of the coronavirus pandemic as the decline of cases and deaths in the U.S. has stalled, states have started rolling back restrictions and new variants are spreading.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Monday said the latest data show cases in the U.S. appear to be stalling around 70,000 new cases per day with nearly 2,000 deaths after a steep decline over the past several weeks. Walensky said the most recent seven-day average of cases and deaths has increased about 2 percent from the previous week.

“With these new statistics, I am really worried about reports that more states are rolling back the exact public health measures we have recommended to protect people from COVID-19,” Walensky said during a White House COVID-19 briefing Monday.

“Please hear me clearly: At this level of cases with variants spreading we stand to completely lose the hard-earned ground we have gained. These variants are a very real threat to our people and our progress,” she said.

“Now is not the time to relax the critical safeguards that we know can stop the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, not when we are so close,” she added.

As cases have seen a dramatic drop over the past few months, some governors around the U.S. have started relaxing pandemic restrictions. Massachusetts on Monday began allowing indoor venues such as concert halls and theaters to open at 50 percent capacity, while restaurants in Arkansas are now allowed to operate at 100 percent capacity. Several other states have made similar changes.
                      Incomprehensible the justification a leader would be using to drop mask mandates in the face of the data that is coming in. You almost have to wonder if they want more to die. People have such short memories. There was a time when Dr. Fauci warned that if we didn't take the Covid precautions seriously, we could exceed 75k infections a day. Now with multiple dangerous variants exponentially increasing in our country and 70k daily infections, simpletons think they hear the fat lady singing...

Comment

Incoherent.

Incomprehensible the justification a leader would be using to drop mask mandates in the face of the data that is coming in. You almost have to wonder if they want more to die. People have such short memories. There was a time when Dr. Fauci warned that if we didn't take the Covid precautions seriously, we could exceed 75k infections a day. Now with multiple dangerous variants exponentially increasing in our country and 70k daily infections, simpletons think they hear the fat lady singing...
                        Unplug and unite!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                          Fever that is kinda funny considering your previous post. Or it could be my sick sense of humor.
                          I don’t think he was asking a question, nor was I answering one.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Incoherent.

So we get deeply concerned when cases go up, when cases go down, when vaccines get distributed, and when the sun comes up?

What a life.

I feel sorry for the people waiting to live their lives again until the infection rate hits zero.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don’t think he was asking a question, nor was I answering one.
                              Well that would have required me to read his post, which I stopped doing a long time ago.

Comment

Andrew Cuomo ?

Comment

Working...
                                X