• Show
Clear All

• Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive for Covid-19, Admitted to Hospital

Comment

• Drooly Giuliani with the 'Rona? WWHD?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ud-coronavirus

Tucker Carlson: The coronavirus pandemic is a global fraud perpetrated by China, abetted by the powerful

This clown is completely off his rocker. The irony of his Fake News article replete with click-bait Fake News heading which is followed by a story with a completely different narrative. Taking a page straight out of CNN's editorial dept. He posts this right as we're losing thousands. Sad.

And you better believe it deeply affected the outcome of a presidential election. The incompetent who's responsible for the death of thousands got fired.
        You know that in the Karen McDougal lawsuit, Fox had to state, on the record, that you can't rely on the information Tucker Carlson puts out to be factual (otherwise they would have lost the lawsuit). So people who believe everything he says are probably liars and braggarts and prone to conspiracy theories. Oh, and quite possibly gullible, too.

That is a fact that Fox Broadcasting admitted to in a court hearing, not the opinion of a critic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Idiot mayor from Austin, TX posts a video telling people to stay home and not travel...but what he didn't say was he was taping the video and posting from a trip to a timeshare in Cabo with 8 other people. Also, a day after he hosted his daughters wedding. Rules don't apply. Either that, or as I am starting to suspect, these fools don't really believe the insidious alien disease is as harmful as they portray in public. I bet Khan is a huge fan of this tool.

https://www.businessinsider.com/aust...-video-2020-12

Btw, he's also a big hypocrite on his climate change stance. Nice private jet.
          I'm not a fan of ANYONE who says one thing and does another. Our leaders need to be leading and setting a good example for the rest of us to follow, and not going to the French Laundry in Yountville and running up a 12K bar tab (your governor).

That's why President Shitstain lost the election. He did not provide leadership in this pandemic. All of us old farts ganged up on him and gave him the boot.

That's how democracy works.

Comment

Yep. The hypocrisy and narcissism of these politicians is ridiculous. Yet, their minions follow them lock step. I honestly believe that maybe they don't really think it is all that bad.

Idiots are real...
            Now that's what I would call an ironic statement. You are describing yourself to a "T".

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You know that in the Karen McDougal lawsuit, Fox had to state, on the record, that you can't rely on the information Tucker Carlson puts out to be factual (otherwise they would have lost the lawsuit). So people who believe everything he says are probably liars and braggarts and prone to conspiracy theories. Oh, and quite possibly gullible, too.

That is a fact that Fox Broadcasting admitted to in a court hearing, not the opinion of a critic.
              Tucker hosts an opinion show.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                Drooly Giuliani with the 'Rona? WWHD?
                I’m not sure why anyone would make fun of someone catching the insidious alien virus, regardless of what side of the aisle they’re on.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm so confused. The NYYRC is a Republican organization, correct? Yet I clearly see black people in that group. I can't believe that those white people are wearing blackface. Disgusting.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    I'm so confused. The NYYRC is a Republican organization, correct? Yet I clearly see black people in that group. I can't believe that those white people are wearing blackface. Disgusting.
                    I am sure the tolerant left will call them Coons soon enough.

Comment

• Is this ok?? How far do we go? What these idiot politician fools don't get is any absolute or one size fits all order will not work. Remember when they used to teach abstinence in schools? They found out that this approach does not work. Give people more credit and allow people to make their own decisions. We don't need dictators.

Angela Marsden, owner of the Pineapple Hill Grill & Saloon, made an emotional plea to local officials in California, warning that new lockdown orders in the state will have dire consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m not sure why anyone would make fun of someone catching the insidious alien virus, regardless of what side of the aisle they’re on.
                        It's kinda hard not to say something though when an old dude that happens to be a Covid Denier spends hours in conferences with strange people not wearing a mask and then catches it. I mean... it's Darwinian, that's for sure.

Comment

Is this ok?? How far do we go? What these idiot politician fools don't get is any absolute or one size fits all order will not work. Remember when they used to teach abstinence in schools? They found out that this approach does not work. Give people more credit and allow people to make their own decisions. We don't need dictators.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/lo...irus-lockdowns
                          If there's no room in the hospitals, there's no room in the hospitals. You shut the ****ing bars and restaurants down that's what you do or you start having people die in the streets (that aren't suicidal).

Any business that gets shutdown should have access to funds though and relief from rent and utilities. You don't just tell these business to shut down and let them die.

And to the bartender sleeping on the couch with a 3-year old... get another ****ing job homie. The restaurant biz ain't the place to be right now. Adapt and overcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If there's no room in the hospitals, there's no room in the hospitals. You shut the ****ing bars and restaurants down that's what you do or you start having people die in the streets (that aren't suicidal).

Any business that gets shutdown should have access to funds though and relief from rent and utilities. You don't just tell these business to shut down and let them die.
                            That's the issue. They have picked and choosed what to shut down and what not to shut down. In California, outdoor dining is supposedly spreading Covid like crazy (so far no evidence provided) so they shut down indoor and outdoor dining. Yet, steps away from a restaurant in LA, a film crew is allowed to set up an outdoor dining area for people to eat. It's a double standard. If it is really that big of an issue shut every motherf*cker down. Also, they have not provided relief for anyone and when they tried it was a complete clusterf*ck and 1 application out of 6,000 got processed. C'mon Man!

Comment

That's the issue. They have picked and choosed what to shut down and what not to shut down. In California, outdoor dining is supposedly spreading Covid like crazy (so far no evidence provided) so they shut down indoor and outdoor dining. Yet, steps away from a restaurant in LA, a film crew is allowed to set up an outdoor dining area for people to eat. It's a double standard. If it is really that big of an issue shut every motherf*cker down. Also, they have not provided relief for anyone and when they tried it was a complete clusterf*ck and 1 application out of 6,000 got processed. C'mon Man!
                              Put your faith in Joe!

I'm changing my opinion on outdoor restaurants now too btw. I have a friend that got infected at a lake party. A whole bunch of them did. And several of them never went indoors with anybody. While you are likely safe from aerosols outdoors, people can still "spit in your mouth" which is essentially how people have traditionally gotten sick. Droplets that get in your mouth, nose, eyes by way of spray, or it getting on your hands and then you rubbing your face. So if you're outdoors and sitting close to a group drinking and chatting all night long, you absolutely can infect everybody at that table. It sucks, but it's science. People eating outdoors need to be 6 feet apart. How are they gonna manage that?

This isn't alien, this is just virus 101.

I'm so tired of it all.

Comment

Yes! This is the issue. Government routinely picks winners and losers through regulation. It is quite transparent in Covid who the losers are. This is not normally the case.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X