NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Clark Hunt has already placed his mark on Kansas.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/chiefs...ss-kansas-usa/
    Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum...

Comment

Gracie is a treasure
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

KAKE - Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder exploring the sale of team

Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder is considering a sale of the team. Through a team statement on Wednesday, Dan and his wife, Tanya, announced that they hired Bank of America Securities "to consider potential transactions."

Snyder has been accused of fostering a "toxic workplace" by a House Oversight Committee investigating the Commanders owner. Last year, after an internal investigation by attorney Beth Wilkinson, the NFL fined the Commanders $10 million and Snyder handed control of the franchise's daily operations to Tanya. Snyder has denied the accusations.

The Commanders statement in full reads: "Dan and Tanya Snyder and the Washington Commanders announced today that they have hired BofA Securities to consider potential transactions. The Snyders remain committed to the team, all of its employees and its countless fans to putting the best product on the field and continuing the work to set the gold standard for workplaces in the NFL."
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Also, how crazy was the trade deadline yesterday? You don't generally see that kind of activity in the NFL.

I think the Chiefs refusal to give up a first round pick in '23 kept them from making one of the bigger moves that they had been rumored to explore in going after Brian Burns or Josh Allen (JAX).

They did trade Fenton, who was possibly about to become CB5 with the return of Clamps McDuffie. That freed up cap space and they're rumored to still be interested in OBJ, along with the Bills, Giants and Ravens I believe. They already have a pretty full WR room with JuJu, MVS, Hardman, Skyy, Watson and recently added Toney.

I've also seen talk about them maybe being interested in Ndamukong Suh to help with the pass rush. The Chiefs are getting a lot of pressure on the QB, but aren't doing well at finishing off the job and getting sacks.

One of the more interesting trades made before the deadline was the Falcons trading Calvin Ridley to the Jags. I believe it was for a '24 5th round pick that could turn into as much of a 2nd round pick if the Jags can extend him. It can also be bumped up depending on if he's on the roster or meets certain productivity goals in '23. Ridley is currently suspended for the '22 season.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Once again, I do not know what a catch is, or what a touchdown is.

Comment

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere.

SoFi Stadium slam: Fan gets lifted, dropped over railing during fight after Chargers-Chiefs game - ABC7 Los Angeles

Comment

My wife thinks some fouls should not only result in a loss of yards, but also require an apology.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Tried to explain to her that's a fine example of why the Founders didn't think women should vote.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Comment

Phillie Offensive Line putting out Christmas album for charity. Here’s a preview of it. Jason Kelce and Jordan Mailata is 6’8 365 lbs.

Philadelphia Eagles offensive linemen Jason Kelce, Lane Johnson, and Jordan Mailata nailed a cover of the song "White Christmas" and will release the single on Friday.

Comment

I am convinced the NFL is rigged.

Comment

Patriots pull the most Raiders thing I've ever seen while playing the Raiders

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

WOW
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Broncos country looking great
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X