Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Broncos country looking great
    Difficult to imagine just how bad that trade was

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Seahawks saw it coming a mile away.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The trade itself wasn’t that bad. Without looking, it seemed like it was very similar to Matthew Stafford’s trade to the Rams.

It was the extension that is making the whole thing age like milk.
        78-65

Comment

The extension certainly made it worse, but LA got Stafford and a Super Bowl. Denver got 4-11.

Comment

As I Chiefs fan, I love it that the Donkeys are likely to be irrelevant for the next 6-7 years. That trade has set their franchise back for the foreseeable future.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

Serious question for Broncos fans. Is it time to start rethinking Elways ability to evaluate talent? It seems like his role might have shifted but is it out of the question to call him out?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Serious question for Broncos fans. Is it time to start rethinking Elways ability to evaluate talent? It seems like his role might have shifted but is it out of the question to call him out?
                Elway. Is. Not. With. The. Organization. Anymore.

He might still be “a consultant,” but his active direct involvement concluded long ago. Elway had little to nothing to do with Russell Wilson trade. George Paton has been GM for nearly two years now.

78-65

Comment

It was only this year that he took an outside consultants job. He had been president of football operations until after last season.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what role he played as president of football operations, but it sounds like he still had direct involvement on some level.

With that said, it would appear that he had nothing to do with Wilson, unless he was consulted on it.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

My bad. I don't keep up with the comings and goings of the Broncos. I thought it was only recently that he transitioned to the consultant role and assumed a Hall of Fame quarterback and franchise legend might have something to do with the trade for a franchise quarterback and a HUGE contract given to said quarterback that could make or break the franchise. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      My bad. I don't keep up with the comings and goings of the Broncos. I thought it was only recently that he transitioned to the consultant role and assumed a Hall of Fame quarterback and franchise legend might have something to do with the trade for a franchise quarterback and a HUGE contract given to said quarterback that could make or break the franchise. My mistake.
                      Not your fault. I kinda forgot what website I was on. I read on Twitter all the time of “Broncos fans” who still act as if Elway is charge and want him fired. Seeing you as an outsider make a very logical question triggered PTSD from idiots who should know better.
                      78-65

Comment

NM
                        78-65

Comment

EA519D4A-7EE1-48B8-88C7-01A3A4B7C54E.jpeg
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

On arrowhead pride this morning “Kansas City has won 14 straight against the Broncos — and they’ve missed the playoffs 7 straight years since winning the Super Bowl. It’s the longest playoff drought in NFL history by a team coming off a Super Bowl win.”

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

The Bronco trade for Russ, ranks up there with firing GM, and hiring IB. What a trade.

Comment

Prayers for Damar Hamlin

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X