NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2022

Buffalo's D looked like a #1 D last night. Von Miller had a lot to do with that.

Buffalo is going to be tough.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

If Josh Allen can stay healthy, the Bills look like one of the early teams to beat.

Comment

[Bills fan] Not sure what to think about this hype. It's been nearly 30 years since we were considered a premier team in the league.

Homer tendencies aside, I think Buffalo is the most complete and best team in the league, and last night was a good example of that; Great D, very difficult to stop on offense (when we aren't turning the ball over 4 times

Comment

I wasn't watching the game last night, but my group chat was lit up at one point over local kid Jordan Phillips making plays for Buffalo. Kinda wish that I'd have watched. Love seeing that kid have success.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Buffalo is playoff ready. They were sharp, recovered from mistakes well, and controlled the game. The only question mark is the receivers.

Rams thought they were still Super Bowl champs. Stafford was all alone again.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Buffalo is playoff ready. They were sharp, recovered from mistakes well, and controlled the game. The only question mark is the receivers.

Rams thought they were still Super Bowl champs. Stafford was all alone again.
              It takes a special leader, a special team, to repeat. Super Bowl hangover is a real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                I wasn't watching the game last night, but my group chat was lit up at one point over local kid Jordan Phillips making plays for Buffalo. Kinda wish that I'd have watched. Love seeing that kid have success.
                Jordan was credited with 1.5 sacks last night. Good to see a Circle guy making it in the NFL.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                  [Bills fan] Not sure what to think about this hype. It's been nearly 30 years since we were considered a premier team in the league.

Homer tendencies aside, I think Buffalo is the most complete and best team in the league, and last night was a good example of that; Great D, very difficult to stop on offense (when we aren't turning the ball over 4 times
                  After one (and the only) game, sure. Pass rush looked better than last year. It was easy to tee off.

Couldn't make a accurate appraisal of the run D because the Rams were so pitiful and kind of one dimensional.

Comment

Take away conclusions from the Buffalo L.A. Rams game (after one game).

Buffalo looks like a dynasty waiting to happen, and last year's Super Bowl Champion, Rams, look like a "train wreck". Is Buffalo as good as they looked (in the remaining 16 games), and are the Rams as bad as they looked?

Comment

Can’t believe Von Miller is only 33 years old. Seems like he has been in the NFL for 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        Take away conclusions from the Buffalo L.A. Rams game (after one game).

Buffalo looks like a dynasty waiting to happen, and last year's Super Bowl Champion, Rams, look like a "train wreck". Is Buffalo as good as they looked (in the remaining 16 games), and are the Rams as bad as they looked?
                        What sucks is the bills and chiefs are at the top together. Super Bowl gonna be in the AFC championship game for a few years.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This is an entertaining NFL football inside story. Sean Payton talks on the Herd, about the draft when the Chiefs traded up to get Mahomes. At 17:00, he gives the story on how the Saints wanted Mahomes at the 11th pick and the Andy Reid jumped in front of them to #10 to choose Mahomes in front of New Orleans.

Sean Payton joins Colin Cowherd to discuss the biggest stories from the first Sunday in the NFL season. Payton discusses the Minnesota Vikings victory over t...

Comment

Does anyone else feel like they are watching an 80s replay on a 19 inch tube type TV?

Comment

Along with some early 2000s buffering.

Comment

Working...
                              X