No announcement yet.

NFL 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, those two throws were similar, but not quite the same. I've never see that many writers complain about uneven officiating ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Yeah, those two throws were similar, but not quite the same. I've never see that many writers complain about uneven officiating ever.
      All the Official explanations aren't making many writers look that good either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Not sure those are conspiracies. They were all pretty much out of the open. The Goddard City Council stuff is wild.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Hey! You're supposed to keep your identity anonymous on this board.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The writers need to go back and look at some of the videos and know the rules before giving their hot takes. I will admit that I have found some Bengals fans of late to be insufferable. I don't mind players chirping, they have to go out and back it up on the field. It is people like that ass hat mayor of Cincinnati that really irritate me. Calling out players of other teams by name is never cool. Cincy is a good team and Burrow is probably the second best QB in the NFL. It will be a good rivalry for the next couple of years.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Chiefs fans are largely insufferable of late (not all, but a lot). Bengals got the short end of the stick in the playoffs (going back to the cancelled game) but had plenty of chances to win Sunday, and probably should have won. Chiefs got them for the 1st time in the last 4. Chiefs are outstanding and might be for some time. Pretty sure Joey isn't taking a back seat to anyone and if Cincy can shore up the O line (and they were getting really good before injuries decimated them late) AND the front office will spend the money, Cincy is probably the team to beat for the next few years.

I have no idea WTF the Cincy mayor was doing besides embarrassing himself. I've never understood crap like that. Travis Kelce is one of the top 20 biggest asses in the league but at least he plays.

I'd wager I've been a fan of Cincy longer than most here have been alive. Lots and lots of lean years to say the least. But there's a segment of pro football fans that just aren't normal and that's something I struggle to comprehend. Have at it. I will continue to enjoy the Jungle.

Comment

• Attention KC fans!

A good friend of mine has two tickets for Super Bowl 57.
                Around the 50 yard line lower section. He paid $3,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Paul Cathedral, Kansas City, Mo at 3pm. The bride's name is Amber. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs, great body and good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Chiefs fans are largely insufferable of late (not all, but a lot). Bengals got the short end of the stick in the playoffs (going back to the cancelled game) but had plenty of chances to win Sunday, and probably should have won. Chiefs got them for the 1st time in the last 4. Chiefs are outstanding and might be for some time. Pretty sure Joey isn't taking a back seat to anyone and if Cincy can shore up the O line (and they were getting really good before injuries decimated them late) AND the front office will spend the money, Cincy is probably the team to beat for the next few years.

I have no idea WTF the Cincy mayor was doing besides embarrassing himself. I've never understood crap like that. Travis Kelce is one of the top 20 biggest asses in the league but at least he plays.

I'd wager I've been a fan of Cincy longer than most here have been alive. Lots and lots of lean years to say the least. But there's a segment of pro football fans that just aren't normal and that's something I struggle to comprehend. Have at it. I will continue to enjoy the Jungle.
                  Chiefs fans are not as bad as KU fans, but they overlap quite a bit.

Comment

I grew up in Wichita as a Chiefs fan during their lowest time so I wasn't rabid.

I moved to the KC area in 1995 when they were coming out of their hibernation and the fans kinda drove me nuts. You are supposed to wear red every Friday. All anyone wanted to talk about on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday was the Chiefs game.

I like going to Chiefs games and have gone to two this year. Some of the fans are just drunk hooligans.

Walking into the stadium prior to a playoff game a few years ago, 3 p.m. kick-off if I recall. Two CHEIFS fans got into a drunken brawl right outside the stadium. Both faces were bloodied and cops swarmed on them after just a few minutes.

Comment

Yes. They're insufferable gasbags, and practically incapable of any healthy dose of recognition.

Comment

• Hardcore fans of NFL teams have that Kentucky basketball fan feel to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          Two CHEIFS fans got into a drunken brawl right outside the stadium. Both faces were bloodied and cops swarmed on them after just a few minutes.
                          Too bad they responded so quickly.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Attention KC fans!

A good friend of mine has two tickets for Super Bowl 57.
                            Around the 50 yard line lower section. He paid $3,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding! If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Paul Cathedral, Kansas City, Mo at 3pm. The bride's name is Amber. She's 5'4", about 125 lbs, great body and good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
                            We should talk. We can discuss who relocates at a later date.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              This article has explanations to a couple of the "controversial" calls, that in the end, didn't hurt the Bangles.

[URL="https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-referee-ron-torbert-offers-explanations-for-rigged-bengals-chiefs-afc-championship-game/ar-AA16UHpj?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=620943047991405d92 bc3be43d8446a2"]NFL Referee Ron Torbert Offers Explanations for ‘Rigged’ Bengals-Chiefs AFC Championship Game (msn.com)
                              Intentional Grounding

I've seen some Bengals fans try to compare this obvious intentional grounding call to an incomplete pass thrown by Mahomes earlier in the game. Mahomes was hit as he threw the ball and it bounced three or four yards in front of Travis Kelce. The Burrow throw landed about twelve to fifteen yards in front of the closest receiver and hit behind his offensive line. Very different scenarios.
                              3rd Down "do-over"
                              These fans who are arguing this are the dumbest football people in the world. The pass was several yards behind the LOS, while the closest receiver was 4-5 yards past the LOS. I've only seen a pass that is thrown straight down, allowed, because the receiver is behind the LOS (Screen Pass) too, and the Screen Pass is blown up by the defense, so the qb throws it at the feet of the defender or receiver. Regarding this play, Burrow, was simply avoiding being sacked.

Comment

I haven't seen Harry in ages
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X