Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I think this is the result and a new symptom of covid.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-b...-golden-corral
    Hell, this is a common occurrence at ole SHOXAAC's dinner table. My wife can hurl a farm table and lazy boy lounger at cousin Eddy before he knows what hit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      New Study on Ivermectin ‘Should Convince Any Naysayer’: Dr. Pierre Kory

The Brazilian city of Itajaí launched a program that gave ivermectin to any residents that wanted any. The period that was studied was from July 7, 2020, to December 2, 2020.

Researchers found that the program, which had over 100,000 residents participate, was linked to a 44 percent drop in COVID-19 cases.

Approximately 3.7 percent of ivermectin users contracted the illness during the trial period, compared to 6.6 percent of residents who didn’t take the drug.

The program was also associated with a statistically significant decrease in hospitalization and mortality.

The peer-reviewed study was published in Cureus on Jan. 15.
      Ivermectin will get approved when Biden and Fauci get a cut

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Ivermectin will get approved when Biden and Fauci get a cut
        Not too much to get a cut of. From my understanding it is very inexpensive. BTW, Ivermectin is already an FDA approved drug and historically physicians have had great latitude in off-label uses of approved meds. Biden and Fauci will never acknowledge the use of ivermectin because that would be an admission of wrong doing on their part.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 2, 2022, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not too much to get a cut of. From my understanding it is very inexpensive. BTW, Ivermectin is already an FDA approved drug and historically physicians have had great latitude in off-label uses of approved meds. Biden and Fauci will never acknowledge the use of ivermectin because that would be an admission of wrong doing on their part.
          What's one more? Everybody's probably lost count anyway.

Comment

• The drugs that are pushed will be the ones that make those in power the most $

Comment

• Question....
              No wait.
              A few questions.... filedata/fetch?id=1332858&d=1643988200&type=thumb
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

All he wanted was a delicious Golden Corral steak!

I was at Golden Corral on Steak Night once. This is not a picture of a Golden Corral Steak. You need smaller and thinner, with much less marbling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Question....
                  No wait.
                  Answers:

1) Bullshirt
                  2) WTF
                  3) WTF
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Answers:

1) Bullshirt
                    2) WTF
                    3) WTF
                    I was more curious if these were the monkeys that got loose a week or so ago in that car accident.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Answers:

1) Bullshirt
                      2) WTF
                      3) WTF
                      Don’t mess with my monkeys…
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Question....
                        No wait.
                        Ugh!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith

If we lived in a somewhat sane or responsible society, that John Hopkins study, showing lockdowns did nothing to stop the virus, would lead to mass resignations, and likely criminal charges. The people who implemented lockdowns would never be anywhere near public policy again.

Comment

• Dave knows as well as anyone that this society isn't sane and doesn't care about responsibility.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              If we lived in a somewhat sane or responsible society, that John Hopkins study, showing lockdowns did nothing to stop the virus, would lead to mass resignations, and likely criminal charges. The people who implemented lockdowns would never be anywhere near public policy again.
                              True, and the study confirms what Sweden epidemiologists knew.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Tested positive for covid last Friday. I can see how some people get hit hard by this thing. Luckily, I'm already feeling better.

Hopefully I'm good for 2022 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X