No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how the feeble minded are always for hanging people who have literally zero control over them as a commentator advocating for their freedom. Then turn around and gleefully bend over and hold their anus open for penetration to those who promise them safety. It's quite a spectacle.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I like how the feeble minded are always for hanging people who have literally zero control over them as a commentator advocating for their freedom. Then turn around and gleefully bend over and hold their anus open for penetration to those who promise them safety. It's quite a spectacle.
        Hearing you say feeble minded then jumping straight into a defense of those who profit from controlling your mind with propaganda and amateurish conspiracy theories is priceless.

P.S. Your attention to detail in describing how you would perform anal sex gives me pause.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Hearing you say feeble minded then jumping straight into a defense of those who profit from controlling your mind with propaganda and amateurish conspiracy theories is priceless.

P.S. Your attention to detail in describing how you would perform anal sex gives me pause.
          Keep telling yourself you are the smart one. Sooner or later you may believe it.

And your second paragraph is a step below, "I know you are, but what am I".

You bore me.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Prez straight dominating.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Keep telling yourself you are the smart one. Sooner or later you may believe it.

And your second paragraph is a step below, "I know you are, but what am I".

You bore me.
              You're not bored, you're enraged. That's why you couldn't stop yourself from posting like an ass instead of contributing something constructive. I am well aware of the heavy burden my steady, factual posting bears on the indoctrinated. I'm trying to reach the tiny parts of your (and others) brains in here that remain healthy and receptive. I'm just awfully glad I'm not on your side of the argument. There's only one way out of it, and at this point, it's gonna take a truckload of humility to admit you were wrong all along.

And you're right, why you would go into such graphic detail when using an anal sex analogy is really none of my business...

Comment

• Nah, he's bored.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Triggered.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Prez straight dominating.
                    Can you imagine if Prez decides to bring the lumber?

Comment

You're not bored, you're enraged. That's why you couldn't stop yourself from posting like an ass instead of contributing something constructive. I am well aware of the heavy burden my steady, factual posting bears on the indoctrinated. I'm trying to reach the tiny parts of your (and others) brains in here that remain healthy and receptive. I'm just awfully glad I'm not on your side of the argument. There's only one way out of it, and at this point, it's gonna take a truckload of humility to admit you were wrong all along.

And you're right, why you would go into such graphic detail when using an anal sex analogy is really none of my business...
                      I'm the enraged one? You literally advocated hanging commentators. Stop projecting your presuasive impotence and get back on your meds.

No one wants to be on your side. Your side sucks. If you need help raising the bumbers on your bowling lane, go ask the kindergartners next to you.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A stupid idiot must be REALLY bad!!!111

My brain just flashed to the scenario of the Covidiot dying in a Covid ward screaming at the doctors that there's no such thing as Covid while their family begs for Ivermectin.

I think of the 10's of millions of Americans who didn't get a full vaccination or didn't get boosted screeching with fists clenched that these ******* vaccines don't work.

You have 10's of millions of Americans screeching that there's nothing that can be done. It's A VIRUSSSS??!!!111 And they fought every single mitigation effort since day one.

Makes me think of the guy who tells the fire department to leave because it's just a little smoke. He doesn't want to suffer the water damage. They argue for 20 minutes until his entire house is in flames. Finally the fire department is allowed to do their job and the house burns to the ground. Then the homeowner curses the "no good fire fighters who couldn't find their asses with both hands".

It's a real self-fulfilling state of retardation this country suffers from. It's opened my eyes to many issues existing in the Conservative party that were lying dormant until just the right time.

We need our own age of enlightenment in the worst way. And it all begins by gathering the Hannity's and the ****er Calson's and hanging them at the town square.
                          Branch Covidians...

Comment

I'm the enraged one? You literally advocated hanging commentators. Stop projecting your presuasive impotence and get back on your meds.

No one wants to be on your side. Your side sucks. If you need help raising the bumbers on your bowling lane, go ask the kindergartners next to you.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Code Red indeed!

Since some in here have lost their composure, it is time for CB (and his SuCkY SiDe) to stand down.

We'll recommence our search for truth at a later date.

T

Comment

Working...
                                X