Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What we know at the time is that omicron is a milder, less severe form of the disease that’s highly contagious. Comparing it to the cold or flu is fair.

Bet you can’t admit that you were wrong about the fatality rate back then. You just have to back your way into the excuse that “it’s what we knew at the time”. Well oopsies, you were embarrassingly wrong.
    I didn't say 5M or 7M WERE going to die, I said that it is a possibility if this virus turns out to be what the Chinese are reporting it to be and our healthcare system collapses. It was a warning to take the virus seriously and be cautious until more information comes out. All of you on here were laughing, calling it the flu, and predicting total deaths that were fractions of the current number.

My statements were clearly hypothetical, realistic, and echoed by some of the greatest minds in the ID fields. Why do you think the massive campaign to flatten the curve was promoted across every corner of the globe? Had the initial wave of Covid been as infectious as Omicron, we would have had millions dead. Can you not see how juvenile and short-sighted your comments are? Because millions didn't die, my (and the rest of the experts) doomsday hypotheticals were embarrassingly wrong. I mean.. you've made an ass out of yourself (as have most of the Deniers in here) at every turn of this pandemic, discounting every wave, and basically just being consistently wrong. You're only frustrated because you've been misled and continue to be misled. I've given you a way out. Start by walking outside and confirming to me that the sky is blue. Baby steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Brit Hume @brithume

Doctors are reluctant to prescribe it. FDA in action, or inaction.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/is-fluv...on-11640726605
      Even if it doesn’t work, we would all be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        I would pay each one of you turds cash money if you'd stop posting political/conspiratorial garbage. You want to get rid of me? Stop posting trash. If you have honest questions, I'd be happy to provide as many logical, unbiased answers as you like.
        You are making a big leap that the members of this fine fan board view you as a credible source when it comes to COVID. Have you not picked up on a pretty simple concept which is nobody appears to be picking up what you're laying down. Nobody "likes" your posts, nobody seems to be coming to your rescue when your babblings are communicated, nobody is singing your praises, nobody is saying "amen brother," nobody is in your camp. You are a man without a country son. Your boy Sleepy Joe has said over a dozen times "I will shut down the virus." Focus you time, effort and energy dissecting those comments like you do ole Donny. You can hide behind the ridiculous rhetoric you spew about the false news as it pertains to metric measurements, but you and others like you continue to be the laughing stock. Now, I don't want you to stop. That is not the point I am making. I need comic relief and a measurement that my life is actually pretty sane comparatively speaking. Now back to the regularly scheduled programing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

You are making a big leap that the members of this fine fan board view you as a credible source when it comes to COVID. Have you not picked up on a pretty simple concept which is nobody appears to be picking up what you're laying down. Nobody "likes" your posts, nobody seems to be coming to your rescue when your babblings are communicated, nobody is singing your praises, nobody is saying "amen brother," nobody is in your camp. You are a man without a country son. Your boy Sleepy Joe has said over a dozen times "I will shut down the virus." Focus you time, effort and energy dissecting those comments like you do ole Donny. You can hide behind the ridiculous rhetoric you spew about the false news as it pertains to metric measurements, but you and others like you continue to be the laughing stock. Now, I don't want you to stop. That is not the point I am making. I need comic relief and a measurement that my life is actually pretty sane comparatively speaking. Now back to the regularly scheduled programing.
          I not only am aware I'm on an island in here, it's the very reason I continue to post.

Although I often wish I could see things more like the masses do, I recognize clearly the value of blissful ignorance. Sheep live a lifetime of simplicity and relative peace before heading to the slaughter. No doubt they have their little struggles, but they don't have the burden of seeing "the future"; having no choice but to constantly witness the connectivity of everything - the corruption, the deception, the futility. They just exist, consume, reproduce, and then die.

P.S. Privately I've received many thanks from lurkers who never post. But while that is a kindness, I don't need it. I enjoy battling/debating misinformation, fear, irrationality, and indoctrination. The personal attacks feel the same to me as when a young child says, "I hate you daddy!", after taking away their favorite electronic device.

Comment

• I love how everyone here is a sheep, but only Cold is the one that eats up every little thing Fauci shits out, even though he's admitted to making some decisions based solely on optics and disregarding science. Even though Fauci has a history of being on the wrong side of things in the scientific community. Even though Fauci has changed his times more often than Cold has created other usernames to post in the past. Blindly following someone who has so many warts in his field of expertise seems much more sheep like than those taking in data from numerous sources, at least one of which here has actual medical field experience, and coming to conclusions based on that.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              I love how everyone here is a sheep, but only Cold is the one that eats up every little thing Fauci shits out, even though he's admitted to making some decisions based solely on optics and disregarding science. Even though Fauci has a history of being on the wrong side of things in the scientific community. Even though Fauci has changed his times more often than Cold has created other usernames to post in the past. Blindly following someone who has so many warts in his field of expertise seems much more sheep like than those taking in data from numerous sources, at least one of which here has actual medical field experience, and coming to conclusions based on that.
              Cold is absolutely the biggest sheep in here. He has no ounce of original thought whatsoever. It’s whatever the MSM and Dr Flipflopper says or the highway.

The hypocrisy of his posts is the most hilarious thing on this site. Oh and his embarrassingly wrong doomsday predictions.
              Last edited by ShockerFever; December 29, 2021, 12:13 PM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• But he has an excuse for his entirely inaccurate and not even close doomsday predictions. I don't remember what the excuse was as it was laughable at best, but he had it.

I've had friends/family that have been more concerned about Covid than myself, despite me being in the high risk category, and that's fine. But I don't know anyone as over the top paranoid and fearful as Cold at least pretends to be on here. I've known two people who have died at least partially because of Covid and it sucks. But that doesn't change my thoughts on how it should be handled and by who. But with this most recent variant, which we've known from way early on isn't near as bad and only has a couple of maybe deaths in the UK because of it, or at least partially because of it, is maybe the best thing to happen in the last couple of years. More people get infected, fewer people get seriously ill and we all move on with our lives.

At this point, the flu is definitely more serious a threat to loss of life than Omicron or whatever the hell it's called. The fearmongering has long since run its course, but now it's just laughable.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I not only am aware I'm on an island in here, it's the very reason I continue to post.

Although I often wish I could see things more like the masses do, I recognize clearly the value of blissful ignorance. Sheep live a lifetime of simplicity and relative peace before heading to the slaughter. No doubt they have their little struggles, but they don't have the burden of seeing "the future"; having no choice but to constantly witness the connectivity of everything - the corruption, the deception, the futility. They just exist, consume, reproduce, and then die.

P.S. Privately I've received many thanks from lurkers who never post. But while that is a kindness, I don't need it. I enjoy battling/debating misinformation, fear, irrationality, and indoctrination. The personal attacks feel the same to me as when a young child says, "I hate you daddy!", after taking away their favorite electronic device.
                  No, that is the sheep you speak of.

"I will shut down the virus." Sleepy Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

No, that is the sheep you speak of.

"I will shut down the virus." Sleepy Joe
                    They seem very proud of their stance that they had to go to him privately lol
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      I love how everyone here is a sheep, but only Cold is the one that eats up every little thing Fauci shits out, even though he's admitted to making some decisions based solely on optics and disregarding science. Even though Fauci has a history of being on the wrong side of things in the scientific community. Even though Fauci has changed his times more often than Cold has created other usernames to post in the past. Blindly following someone who has so many warts in his field of expertise seems much more sheep like than those taking in data from numerous sources, at least one of which here has actual medical field experience, and coming to conclusions based on that.
                      Fauci has done a GREAT job giving the country steady and wise counsel. I was particularly proud of him in how he conducted himself in the Trump administration having to face mental midgets like radiologist Scott Atlas. Dr. Birx wasn't able to stay above the fray quite as well, but I don't blame her. Both rank highly in my mind.

Comment

They seem very proud of their stance that they had to go to him privately lol
                        No less than 10-12 comments thanking me for my efforts and/or mocking you guys in here. These are people highly connected in the medical field. Make no mistake, the gang in this thread are on their own kind of "island". And the one with "AcTuAl medical experience" continually makes batshit crazy assertions that usually end up being wrong. Then he admits to sending his child to school 3 days after first onset of Covid symptoms. That's 1st degree Covidiocy right there.

Comment

No less than 10-12 comments thanking me for my efforts and/or mocking you guys in here. These are people highly connected in the medical field. Make no mistake, the gang in this thread are on their own kind of "island". And the one with "AcTuAl medical experience" continually makes batshit crazy assertions that usually end up being wrong. Then he admits to sending his child to school 3 days after first onset of Covid symptoms. That's 1st degree Covidiocy right there.
                          Suuuuure lol
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Here is an interesting source of information based on a Joe Rogan interview of Dr. Peter McCullough.

Dr. Peter McCullough Conducts Grand Rounds on COVID 19

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ounds_on_covid _19.html

Dr. McCullough is an Internist/Cardiologist (and trained in epidemiology) of remarkable achievements; he graduated Alpha Omega Alpha from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and trained at top institutions including the University of Washington, University of Michigan, and William Beaumont Hospital. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Reviews in Cardiovascucular Medicine, and has authored over 650 published studies in the medical literature—an academic and clinical physician who provides care, teaches, does research and reviews other physicians’ research, and has served on federal agency committees overseeing drug and clinical research.

The full interview is 2 hours and 45 minutes so you may need to listen to it in chunks:

Last edited by Kung Wu; December 29, 2021, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• CDC Director Drops Bombshell Calling COVID Testing Protocol Into Question

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...estion-n498778

The newly updated CDC guidelines don’t require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told “Good Morning America” Wednesday. “So we would have people in isolation for a very long time if we were relying on PCRs,” Walensky explained.

Thank God for the Biden Administration. Let's Go Brandon! (Joe Agrees BTW)

Comment

Suuuuure lol
                                What blind man doesn't realize is there are highly connected medical people all over the country that are ashamed how the healthcare community has handled and reported the metrics around the pandemic.

Comment

Working...
                                X