Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The critical time for the "federal answer" was in the early months. The wheels fell off the wagon once the incumbent president decided there was an election to win and politicized everything possible at the cost of many, many lives. To this day, a much larger number of Trumpers than you would ever imagine believe the virus to be nothing more than a vehicle utilized to harm Trump's presidency/legacy. It's delusion to the extreme. And it's never-ending.

The first time we **** the bed was when the Trump administration downplayed the virus instead of ringing every alarm they had and scaring the bejesus out of people. That would have bought us some time. Once the presidential elections were over, Trump had his followers so angry at "ThE STeaL" that they gladly would have given their lives (many did) to the virus just to make it look like Biden did worse. Trump hiding the fact he got vaccinated was the best parting gift he could give to his people --- to ensure many would die.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Just makes me really sad and mad.
    Translation...Joe should not be blamed at all, it's all still Trump's fault. #leftiesgonnaleft

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-recom...213336599.html

no longer 10 days, but 5 !! Science !!
      Indeed! Science and a little governance strategy thrown in.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Translation...Joe should not be blamed at all, it's all still Trump's fault. #leftiesgonnaleft
        Oh 100%. And besides, Joe isn't making pandemic decisions, the doctor's are. If you have a problem with anything strategically that has happened over the last 10 months, blame them. Of course you must keep in mind that they're constantly attacking a moving/shape-shifting target. Lots of decisions are based on educated guesses. But educated guesses from highly educated people are better than a R.E. developer shooting from the hip.

The most critical time to affect the outcome of a pandemic is the moment you know it's arrived on your shores. As I've said before, I believe Trump did pretty well the first couple months. After that he was the biggest nightmare you could ever imagine from a mitigation standpoint. He sowed discontent, disharmony, introduced and promoted quackery, and basically just trolled the adults. It was the greatest **** show we'll ever see in our lifetimes. And many, MANY people died because of it. I believe this 100%. Biden came into office with the entire country on fire. I have ZERO desire to aid Biden's presidency, I didn't vote for him. I'm just stating the facts as I see them.

Comment

Oh 100%. And besides, Joe isn't making pandemic decisions, the doctor's are. If you have a problem with anything strategically that has happened over the last 10 months, blame them. Of course you must keep in mind that they're constantly attacking a moving/shape-shifting target. Lots of decisions are based on educated guesses. But educated guesses from highly educated people are better than a R.E. developer shooting from the hip.

The most critical time to affect the outcome of a pandemic is the moment you know it's arrived on your shores. As I've said before, I believe Trump did pretty well the first couple months. After that he was the biggest nightmare you could ever imagine from a mitigation standpoint. He sowed discontent, disharmony, introduced and promoted quackery, and basically just trolled the adults. It was the greatest **** show we'll ever see in our lifetimes. And many, MANY people died because of it. I believe this 100%. Biden came into office with the entire country on fire. I have ZERO desire to aid Biden's presidency, I didn't vote for him. I'm just stating the facts as I see them.
          Must be nice to be the man in charge and not be accountable for anything. Seems to be a lot of excuses for Dementia Joe in there. I guess the buck doesn't stop with him, unlike Trump.

Comment

Do you even understand how pandemics work? Of course you don't.

What federal response do you think would help at this point? Contact tracing? Hospital ships? National Guard handing out water bottles?

If this whole thing goes tits up yet again, and hospital integrity is threatened, then a national response WILL be given.

The federal government has thrown trillions of dollars at the virus and its been swallowed whole with little signs of any effect. The damage was done long ago when the people were led astray. And by "the people", I mean the Right. The Left has in large part acted very responsibly and in accordance with best practices during the pandemic. That's not political, that's a fact.
            My point, which you ignored, still stands.

Keep the excuse train running, “Indy”.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              COVID Has Been Overtaken by a Secondary Pandemic—and It's Real

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...s-real-n496849
              Is this the truth? There is a delusion that has come across this world and nation

In Vermont people who are testing positive using the rapid covid test, but have no symptoms are going to the Emergency rooms

Hildebrant says those who are asymptomatic and receive a positive antigen test should stay home and reach out to their primary care provider.

He says the only time to go to the ER is if you have a positive test and are very sick.
              https://www.wcax.com/2021/12/22/covi...s-clog-up-ers/

You would think a Covid test was a ride at Disney World

Connecticut residents looking for a COVID-19 test the Monday after Christmas tended to wait in long lines or were out of luck.
              People panicking that there are not rapid covid test available

“Unfortunately I went to a party, not a huge party, but just a gathering and we were notified yesterday,” said Linda Biggs of Hartford, who questions why our state wasn’t more prepared knowing that people would want testing after Christmas.

y'all should have been more prepared," Biggs said.
              https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...tests/2679823/

Comment

I swear I remember seeing tweets from Joe and Kamalakala that they promised they had a plan for covid and would end it.

Oops?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  One of the democratic state legislators who fled the state to unsuccessfully try to stop the Texas voting security legislation put out the following on Twitter:

James Talarico

@jamestalarico
                  I got the coolest action figure for Christmas! Thank you to all the health care superheroes working today. Let’s help by getting vaxxed and boosted!

I hope he got his boyfriend something just as cool. Do you think the Chinese kids played with Mao dolls? Probably.

Seriously, in 10 years, this post should be more embarassing than an 80s high school yearbook photo of a guy wearing a turtleneck and v-neck sweater with a gold chain and a mullet. Just stop, you are not helping the cause for vaxxing, you are boosting the counter-culture vibe because you are a ****ing DORK and a beta male. No one wants to be on your side. Just stop. For the love of God, STOP!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Clay Travis @ClayTravis

95% of NFL players, 97% of NBA players, and nearly 100% of NHL players are vaccinated. Yet all three sports leagues continue to set all time covid case highs. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Biden’s claim that if everyone was vaccinated covid would go away, is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Must be nice to be the man in charge and not be accountable for anything. Seems to be a lot of excuses for Dementia Joe in there. I guess the buck doesn't stop with him, unlike Trump.
                      He's accountable for everything except Covid to this point. Feel free to hammer him or wait for your propagandists to give you the requisite instructions on what to outrage about next.

I'll let you know if he does anything personally that has a material negative affect on the pandemic. So far his mandates are saving lives. But as I said before, the horses are out of the barn on the pandemic. They've been out of the barn since the summer/fall of 2020. We REALLY needed to go into the fall last year with a low infection count. But Trump made SURE that didn't happen with his Tweeting and influence over the red governors. The summer Midwest surge and its function as a community spread reservoir is what precipitated the massive winter Covid cull of 2020/21. What's done is done.

Comment

• Delusional
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Delusional
                          100% Clod is blinded by his loyalty to Biden. How anyone can rationally say he shouldn't be held accountable at all for Covid is just outright dumb and completely naive and ignorant. But, hey at least we don't have mean tweets to hurt our feelings...

Comment

• Autopsies were conducted on a number of people who died from or with Covid. They had covid up to 200+ days prior to their death.

No details of how those chosen for the study were selected. I think it's safe to assume they were long haulers.

The virus was detected in all 44 cases and across 79 of 85 anatomical locations and body fluids sampled.

"The study found that the virus had replicated across multiple organ systems even among patients with asymptomatic to mild COVID-19. "
                            https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ans-for-months

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                              Autopsies were conducted on a number of people who died from or with Covid. They had covid up to 200+ days prior to their death.

No details of how those chosen for the study were selected. I think it's safe to assume they were long haulers.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...ans-for-months
                              What are you trying to say here? They were killed by Covid 6 months after an infection? I don’t think that’s a reasonable conclusion.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Without quoting all the posts; Joe saying there is nothing the fed can do is the correct response, it’s just 8 months too late. The CDC shortening the quarantine time is the correct response, it’s just that it should be tied to symptoms not days.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X