Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Who likes to run experiments on dogs with their heads stuck in boxes.

But is a hero for some.
    And have said dogs vocal cords snipped so he wouldn't have to hear the cries for help
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Children are the Faultline in the Covid Vaccine Narrative that Exposes the Fraud

It is revealing that in the last 11 months there were more reports of vaccine deaths than in the previous 29 years combined.

This should raise red flags all over because it is a good indication that there is likely something seriously wrong with the Covid vaccines.

According to a cost-benefit analysis conducted by Toby Rogers, Ph.D., in the 5 to 11 age range, 117 healthy kids will have to die of vaccine-related side effects in order to save one child from perishing of Covid 19. Lest you may be tempted to think that this is the prediction of some fringe conspiracy theorist, we recommend that you check out Dr. Rogers’ credentials. He has professionally specialized in precisely this kind of analysis for a number of years.

Comment

• woah.....

Comment

• Omicron unscrambled = Moronic

Ironic?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Children are the Faultline in the Covid Vaccine Narrative that Exposes the Fraud

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...the_fraud.html

It is revealing that in the last 11 months there were more reports of vaccine deaths than in the previous 29 years combined.

This should raise red flags all over because it is a good indication that there is likely something seriously wrong with the Covid vaccines.

According to a cost-benefit analysis conducted by Toby Rogers, Ph.D., in the 5 to 11 age range, 117 healthy kids will have to die of vaccine-related side effects in order to save one child from perishing of Covid 19. Lest you may be tempted to think that this is the prediction of some fringe conspiracy theorist, we recommend that you check out Dr. Rogers’ credentials. He has professionally specialized in precisely this kind of analysis for a number of years.
            This has been widely debunked.

It's a Pants-on-fire lie at Politifact

Reacting to news that California will eventually require COVID-19 vaccinations for schoolchildren, a Twitter user claime

And here's USA Today:

Dr. Sean O'Leary, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical Campus, said anti-vaccine activists frequently use the database to spread misinformation.

"One cannot determine causality with VAERS," he told USA TODAY in an email. "Just because something is reported after vaccination in VAERS absolutely does not mean that the vaccine was the cause."

Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the CDC's COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, said in an email that monitoring systems "have found no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination is causing – or contributing to – deaths in children."

"Specifically, no deaths in children after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System where conclusive evidence demonstrated COVID-19 vaccination caused the patient’s death," she said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/8740405002/
            Last edited by Wuzee; December 6, 2021, 08:58 AM.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• It’s amazing the amount of panic the media and government are trying to spur on with the new variant. Nobody has died from it and it seems to be evolving into similar coronaviruses that become much more mild. But has that been reported? NOPE.

It may or not be mild, I can give them that. But that’s the point. Nobody knows definites yet but the media and government of course take the scary, negative side. OMG NEW VARIANT. MUST BE WORSE. LOCK IT ALL DOWN NOW.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

Reacting to news that California will eventually require COVID-19 vaccinations for schoolchildren, a Twitter user claime

And here's USA Today:

Dr. Sean O'Leary, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Colorado's Anschutz Medical Campus, said anti-vaccine activists frequently use the database to spread misinformation.

"One cannot determine causality with VAERS," he told USA TODAY in an email. "Just because something is reported after vaccination in VAERS absolutely does not mean that the vaccine was the cause."

Martha Sharan, a spokesperson for the CDC's COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, said in an email that monitoring systems "have found no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination is causing – or contributing to – deaths in children."

"Specifically, no deaths in children after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System where conclusive evidence demonstrated COVID-19 vaccination caused the patient’s death," she said.

Yet, this is the way we are counting COVID deaths. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

And here's USA Today:

I think that the vaccine is safe for children. I also think Covid presents no real harm. That said, the USA Today article and the politifact article are talking about different data sets. Not saying the American Thinker article is correct, but what you posted doesn’t address it.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      It’s also killing the stock market… my retirements going into the $hitter. Say it ain’t so, Joe!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I think that the vaccine is safe for children. I also think Covid presents no real harm. That said, the USA Today article and the politifact article are talking about different data sets. Not saying the American Thinker article is correct, but what you posted doesn’t address it.
                        It's the same misreading (or intentional misreading) of the VAERS data.
                        • Pretend VAERS is showing deaths directly related to the vaccine -- which it is not.
                        • Add a multiplier based on a supposed underreporting of deaths to inflate the number.
                        • Feed to right-wing media sources for hysteria and bias confirmation for those who worship at that altar.
                        On the "Covid presents no real harm" thing. I've lost people to COVID. I've had coworkers hospitalized for weeks. I know people who still haven't recovered taste and smell more than 6 months after getting sick. That's real harm. Happily, there's very recent reason to believe that omicron won't be a big problem from a hospitalization, illness and death standpoint, largely thanks to the vaccinations that some right-wing "news" sources are trying to suppress. I hope that continues to hold true.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

It's the same misreading (or intentional misreading) of the VAERS data.
                          • Pretend VAERS is showing deaths directly related to the vaccine -- which it is not.
                          • Add a multiplier based on a supposed underreporting of deaths to inflate the number.
                          • Feed to right-wing media sources for hysteria and bias confirmation for those who worship at that altar.
                          On the "Covid presents no real harm" thing. I've lost people to COVID. I've had coworkers hospitalized for weeks. I know people who still haven't recovered taste and smell more than 6 months after getting sick. That's real harm. Happily, there's very recent reason to believe that omicron won't be a big problem from a hospitalization, illness and death standpoint, largely thanks to the vaccinations that some right-wing "news" sources are trying to suppress. I hope that continues to hold true.
                          Thank you Wuzee for contributing. My experience (in reality) is similar to yours.

Comment

• Coronavirus: Long-hauler patient goes home after 158 days in Colorado hospital

During McWilliams’ 158 days at the hospital, he was in the intensive care unit for some, unable to breathe and on an ECMO machine in what was described as a “last-ditch” effort to keep him alive, KUSA reported. An ECMO machine is considered “life support,” doing the work of lungs when a person’s organs are failing. While the average COVID-19 patient uses an ECMO machine for close to 14 days, McWilliams remained on one for 91 days, KUSA reported.

It's not that there aren't enough ECMO machines to go around or the high cost — which is estimated at $5,000 a day or significantly more, depending on the hospital.
                            As I've stated many times, Long Covid has the potential to be far more economically disruptive than the original pandemic waves themselves.

And in case you're wondering, that's almost half a million in medical costs, just for the ECMO therapy itself.

Every single infection that was "allowed" to occur in this country due to stupidity and politics bears a cost far greater than anybody will ever imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

It’s also killing the stock market… my retirements going into the $hitter. Say it ain’t so, Joe!
                              Just another scapegoat for Joe's failing liberal economic policies.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/c...NNOY5DFUAGSII/

Coronavirus: Long-hauler patient goes home after 158 days in Colorado hospital

As I've stated many times, Long Covid has the potential to be far more economically disruptive than the original pandemic waves themselves.

And in case you're wondering, that's almost half a million in medical costs, just for the ECMO therapy itself.

Every single infection that was "allowed" to occur in this country due to stupidity and politics bears a cost far greater than anybody will ever imagine.
                                How do you not “allow” a virus to infect?

Biden’s death toll eclipsing 350k btw.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X