Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Says the guy banned from multiple boards for showing great character, intelligence and kindness. Oops three strikes against yourself.
    LMAO
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Look at that. Government getting in the way of things that actual doctors working with actual patients saw working.
      It’s all about the $$$$ and the narrative.

Therapeutics and treatments should be at the forefront not vaccines that don’t even stop transmission.

Its a sick, sick twisted world. Talk about care and kindness..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Over the past two years, too many high-risk folks unknowingly compromised themselves based on being told that a mask was going to protect them. I genuinely feel awful for them -- their pain and suffering was unnecessary.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• FDA logic: Tylenol works against migrane headaches very well. However most people get stress headaches and Tylenol doesn't really work for that, so you can't use Tylenol any more. For anything. In fact, don't even talk about Tylenol any more.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Branch Covidian.
            ****er, Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, et al. teach you a new term?

Looks like you're feeling better. I do hope your contrition doesn't leave as fast as the "teaching rod"... for the sake of those poor souls in your social circle. Remember, change begins with YOU. Encourage your friends and family to vaccinate at their earliest convenience.

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Says the guy banned from multiple boards for showing great character, intelligence and kindness. Oops three strikes against yourself.
            I should clarify: those are the characteristics I respect in real life. I hope you've figured out by now CB is a fictional online persona. I'm actually quite adorable IRL...

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s all about the $$$$ and the narrative.

Therapeutics and treatments should be at the forefront not vaccines that don’t even stop transmission.

Its a sick, sick twisted world. Talk about care and kindness..
            Correction: training the body's immune system and stimulating the proactive production of neutralizing antibodies is the FIRST line of defense with regards to preventing bad Covid outcomes.

Sit down, rest your typing fingers, and maybe you'll learning something.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Over the past two years, too many high-risk folks unknowingly compromised themselves based on being told that a mask was going to protect them. I genuinely feel awful for them -- their pain and suffering was unnecessary.
            If by saying they forego vaccines in lieu of a mask, then I agree with you. But... masks have a positive effect on disease transmission in a community for a whole host of reasons that go beyond the actual "filtering" process itself. If the high-risk folks you mention did their homework and acquired N/K 95's, they were protecting themselves quite well indeed.

That being said: ALL Americans should be vaccinated and boosted by this point regardless of any supplemental protection chosen. Those that haven't are merely fodder for Darwin's sandbox.

Comment

• TOPEKA (KSNT) – The state of Kansas now has the nation’s highest rising average of COVID-19 cases per-capita according to the Medical News Network. This announcement came from Universit…

Kansas COVID-19 infection rate now highest in U.S.

TOPEKA (KSNT) – The state of Kansas now has the nation’s highest rising average of COVID-19 cases per-capita according to the Medical News Network.

This announcement came from University of Kansas Health System Dr. Steve Stites on the Morning Medical Update on Tuesday, Jan. 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Look at that. Government getting in the way of things that actual doctors working with actual patients saw working.

Why monoclonal antibody treatments don’t work against Omicron

Watch the video inside for a quick explanation on the FDA's decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  I'd like to hear from a Scientist with credentials, on this article from January of 2022

https://covid19.onedaymd.com/2021/12...ne-iodine.html

A study by Avinash Bidra found complete inactivation of the virus after 15 seconds of gargling with a 1% Povidone Iodine Solution. According to the authors, Povidone Iodine (1%) solution is “rapidly virucidal” at all dilutions tested.

Is it Safe to use Iodine in a nasal rinse?

Povidone-iodine can safely be used in the nose at concentrations up to 1.25% and in the mouth at concentrations up to 2.5% for up to 5 months. Povidone-iodine rapidly inactivates coronaviruses, including SARS and MERS, when applied for as little as 15 seconds.
                  https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...45561320932318
                  Pharma companies don't like this because it isn't profitable. I've been told that there is no money in this for a pharmaceutical company to be motivated to get this word out, or make it for sale. But it is easy to replicate this solution at home, so it's out there if anyone wants to stay healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I should clarify: those are the characteristics I respect in real life. I hope you've figured out by now CB is a fictional online persona. I'm actually quite adorable IRL...
                    So the person behind the keyboard doesn't even respect this online persona. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Pharma companies don't like this because it isn't profitable. I've been told that there is no money in this for a pharmaceutical company to be motivated to get this word out, or make it for sale. But it is easy to replicate this solution at home, so it's out there if anyone wants to stay healthy.
                      Start squirtin' brother! Then enjoy all the benefits of shade tree medicine. You've earned it!

Oh... and don't forget to insert your

Comment

So the person behind the keyboard doesn't even respect this online persona. Got it.
                        Ya gotta respect The CB, he's legendary.

Comment

• New Research Hints at 4 Factors That May Increase Chances of Long Covid

If further study confirms the findings, they could lead to ways to prevent and treat the complex condition.
                          Great article! They're talking about the headways made in understanding Long Covid. This syndrome has always concerned me far more than the initial Covid-19 disease. I think of Covid in two stages: first, the binary live or die outcome. Most of us will live. But the secondary stage can be just as distressing - more even because you have to live through it. And for some, Long Covid means disability for the unforeseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ya gotta respect The CB, he's legendary.
                            You are like the geek in school that self-hypes his ability to play chess. And when the President of the chess club folds to the annoyance of the geek, the geek immediately places his King at the opposing end of the board and states "King me."

Comment

• Seriously, what’s this guy gonna do with his life when this thing is over with in a couple months?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

His “fictional online persona” is a window into his soul, and he’s never been respected. That’s why he is a creepy loner spending time in his basement with his computer. Clod’s creepy loner personality is also why he was never invited to birthday parties as a kid, which exacerbated his Sociopathic personality traits.

Comment

Working...
                                X