Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Solution: more vaccine
    But we don’t need to know how this pandemic began so we can avoid another one.

President Biden did not explicitly discuss the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic with Chinese President Xi Jinping Monday evening, but senior administration officials said he maintained the importance of "transparency" in global health matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

But we don’t need to know how this pandemic began so we can avoid another one.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...igins-olympics
      More Vaxx!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

• Dr. Fauci has no soul. Nor does Coldblooded.
          The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Game changing day with the booster being ok’d for all adults today.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Game changing day with the booster being ok’d for all adults today.
              you talkin the FIRST booster, right?

Comment

• I was sarcastically giving you the left’s talking point today, although they’ll struggle to keep it out there with the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty they’ll get celebrating BBB and the 4 years of welfare paid by 10 years of collections.

Comment

• Legitimately question: What is the percentage of people that are antivaxers also deny human caused climate change and believe the election was stolen? If someone convicted of all 3 they probably have a conspiracy mentality (Some folks I love a lot do believe all three and think they are related.)

I believe the vaccine is safer than no vaccine, but believe the mandate is wrong; humans negatively affect the climate but most are caused by natural cycles like sun spots, but the catastrophic effects are over blown; and I believe the election correctly reflects how divided the country is, but also believe there were irregularities & manipulations that need correcting.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                    I believe the vaccine is safer than no vaccine, but believe the mandate is wrong; humans negatively affect the climate but most are caused by natural cycles, but the catastrophic effects are over blown; and I believe the election correctly reflects how divided the country is, but also believe there were irregularities & manipulations that need correcting.
                    This is an accurate reflection of my beliefs on all three. Some would say that’s a nuanced take. Others would say those are the rants of a conspiratorial loon.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                      Legitimately question: What is the percentage of people that are antivaxers also deny human caused climate change and believe the election was stolen? If someone convicted of all 3 they probably have a conspiracy mentality (Some folks I love a lot do believe all three and think they are related.)

I believe the vaccine is safer than no vaccine, but believe the mandate is wrong; humans negatively affect the climate but most are caused by natural cycles like sun spots, but the catastrophic effects are over blown; and I believe the election correctly reflects how divided the country is, but also believe there were irregularities & manipulations that need correcting.
                      pretty intelligent viewpoint, I would say

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Game changing day with the booster being ok’d for all adults today.
                        Indeed! Now law-abiding, highly moral individuals like 'fever can run out and get himself protected.

Of course CB brought this timely guidance to Shockernetters no less than 10 weeks ago.

CB-demiology > than bureaucratic red tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          CB-demiology > than bureaucratic red tape.
                          Kind of setting the bar pretty low for yourself there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Kind of setting the bar pretty low for yourself there.
                            The proof is in the pudding.

I'm here to serve (and save).

Get your booster today!

Although I did get the full vaccine dose for my booster. I wouldn't recommend that for women and children. Normally it's one-half. To my body, that was likely the equivalent of a nasty bout of Das Alien. It was uncomfortable.

And poor mom.

Now we're all power-shitting antibodies and hosting no alien guests.

Can't wait to see what Fauci says about immunity durability after boosters. He said there's a chance it could be robust. Odds are that it won't be, but I'm remaining hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The proof is in the pudding.

I'm here to serve (and save).

Get your booster today!

Although I did get the full vaccine dose for my booster. I wouldn't recommend that for women and children. Normally it's one-half. To my body, that was likely the equivalent of a nasty bout of Das Alien. It was uncomfortable.

And poor mom.

Now we're all power-shitting antibodies and hosting no alien guests.

Can't wait to see what Fauci says about immunity durability after boosters. He said there's a chance it could be robust. Odds are that it won't be, but I'm remaining hopeful.
                              Just don't go to the clinic in No. Cal with your kids. They can't count and will give them a full dose...

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X