Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Dear lord! Who wants broad strategic thinking in a country of individuals. Communist China can think strategic, leave me to my own devices.
    Not in war or national emergencies my friend. There are instances where the individual's wellbeing is absolutely buttressed by competent leadership and teamwork. The story of Covid-19 could have been written so differently, so beautifully, had we come together to fight it as one nation. Instead we dialed the retard up to 11 and haven't managed to get it back down under 9 yet.

As soon as the Insidious Alien stops consuming our people at 3x the highest daily rate we've ever seen w/ Influenza, we'll get back to our devices.

When the plague is gone, the fear will be gone. Then the happiness will return and we can get back to normalcy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I cannot even imagine the impact a rational-behaving United States (pre-Biden) would have had on the rest of the world. They look to us for leadership whether they want to admit it or not.
      You do understand that more people have died under Biden's watch from Covid right? You have Trump to thank for the early lockdowns and fast thinking as well as the fastest development of a vaccine in history. Show some gratitude.

Biden stood up there and told us all he was going to end Covid. Yet another campaign promise not kept. Surprise surprise...

Comment

That being said...

I am 100% behind the good doctors and scientists who are doing their level best at 20,000 feet to give this country a shot at having a decent overall outcome. 90% of the American public (99.99% of Shockernetters) cannot understand their broad strategic thinking.

Had the entire country approached the pandemic in the same manner as myself, we'd have been out of this in a couple months w/ hundreds of thousands less dead, and trillions less in spending. I cannot even imagine the impact a rational-behaving United States (pre-Biden) would have had on the rest of the world. They look to us for leadership whether they want to admit it or not.
        Keep telling yourself that you have the power to contain a virus, especially one that is 50% asymptomatic.

Beyond laughable. What a moron.

Last edited by ShockerFever; November 2, 2021, 06:14 PM.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It ain't ideal, that's for sure. But I'm borderline superhuman w/ supercharged antibodies. AND, I told myself once the vaccines are out, my part as a responsible community mitigator will be over.

But... I'm still requesting a seat away from others if possible (I usually do that anyway). Clearly not much of a match against an airborne pathogen, but it does allow for some diffusement. I'm not begging to be a host for Das Alien, but I'm ready to welcome it into my body... because it's gonna get ****ed up when it does come inside.
          Do things usually get ****ed up when they come inside you? Might wanna get that checked out.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Emergency authorization granted for all those 5-11 year olds! Looks like I’m putting in a pool with my bonus!
            Livin the dream

Comment

Emergency authorization granted for all those 5-11 year olds! Looks like I’m putting in a pool with my bonus!
              I can't swim, Clark.

Just be sure you don't get a year's sub to the 'Jelly of the Month Club'
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Emergency authorization granted for all those 5-11 year olds! Looks like I’m putting in a pool with my bonus!
                That’s the gift that keeps on giving all year.

Comment

• Pfizer has distributed over 2 billion doses of the vaccine in less than one year.

One in eight people on the earth were vaccinated by Pfizer this year.

Don’t worry! We’ll get the rest of you soon enough!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Also, where the **** is shocka khan? I believe he was bitching and moaning about the Pfizer supply chain and how it would fail due to the cryogenic storage last January.

Not to mention the fact that I told about the pending supply chain crisis for all other goods and be balked.

Come back shocka and bow down.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Worse?! How could things get any worse? Take a look around you, Ellen! We're at the threshold of hell!!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Out of the more than 420 million doses administered, there have been 219 reports to the CDC of unverified cases of COVID vaccines and myelitis, which, in some extreme cases, can cause paralysis.

Daly was working at her job at a Long Beach, California, metal shop on July 22 when she suddenly lost feeling in her legs and collapsed. She spent more than a week in the hospital undergoing numerous brain scans and MRIs. A neurologist finally diagnosed her with transverse myelitis.

Daly, who had never heard of the condition before, explained: “It's inflammation that is in your spine. Most people have it from their neck to all the way to their toes, which I'm very blessed to have it just from my waist to my toes.”
                          Transverse myelitis causes pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems or bladder and bowel dysfunction. There are many causes, including infections and immune-system disorders like multiple sclerosis. Daly said, however, that she was completely healthy before the incident and was shocked when the doctor said her sudden case was likely caused by her first injection of the Moderna COVID vaccine, which she received more than six weeks before her legs went numb.

“I was just confused, because I was paralyzed and I was scared, you know?" Daly said. "And that's like the last thing I kind of wanted to hear: I was paralyzed by the Moderna vaccine."
                          Fitzsimmons' research is also personal. The case he studied was his brother, Bob.

“My brother was 63 years old," Fitzsimmons said. "He was healthy, jogging almost every day and received his second dose of the Moderna vaccine in April. After receiving that dose, within one day he started experiencing numbness, tingling sensation, pain in his lower extremities. Within two days of being vaccinated, he was unable to walk. He was hospitalized in severe pain and was in the hospital for one week.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tracks vaccine reactions through its Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. Anyone — health care professionals, vaccine manufacturers, the general public — can submit a report to VAERS. So far, out of the more than 420 million doses administered, there have been 219 reports of unverified cases of COVID vaccines and myelitis; 84 of those were connected to the Moderna vaccine, 103 to the Pfizer vaccine and 30 to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Two are unknown.

Fitzsimmons believes those numbers are underreported.

“It’s based on spontaneous reports," Fitzsimmons said. "It’s not collecting all of the information."

Tiffany Daly and her mother, Cathy, reported her case to the CDC and submitted it to the VAERS database. They also filed reports with Moderna, U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Department of Health and Human Services. In all cases, the Tiffany said, they received a generic reply and were assigned a case number.

Fitzsimmons, on behalf of his brother Bob, reported his case to Moderna and the CDC and also said he received no feedback.

“They weren't interested in following up with me, and they indicated to me at the end of April that they didn't think this was a safety signal because they didn't see a disproportionate reporting of myelitis with COVID vaccines compared to other vaccines,” Fitzsimmons said.

NBC 7 Investigates reached out to Moderna and HHS to ask about reports of transverse myelitis and COVID vaccines, but they did not respond before our deadline.

“You know, I live on very little Social Security,” Cathy Daly told NBC 7. “They basically just said, ‘Do what you got to do.’ There was no, 'Go here for help, go there for help.' There was nothing.”

Tiffany Daly, who doesn't want to be a financial burden on her mother, said she’s been denied disability benefits. Legal action against the drugmaker is not an option.

“There are several things that complicate the situation for people like Tiffany and my brother,” Fitzsimmons said. “Last year the secretary of HHS signed the PREP Act, which actually limits the liability of manufacturers as well as health care professionals related to the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Comment

• I only believe about half what I read, but yikes!
                            Draw your own conclusions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revealed: Fauci Went Behind Trump's Back Befriending Wuhan

"In the book, the ex-Trump aide holds Fauci accountable for "everything from the Wuhan lab gain-of-function catastrophe and suppression of low-cost therapeutics such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to the political, partisan and deadly delay in delivering the Trump vaccines to the American people."

Revealed: Fauci Went Behind Trump's Back Befriending Wuhan (blabber.buzz)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fauci's deadly corruption on Remdesivir

"On May 1, 2020, Dr. Fauci released a memo related to the FDA emergency use authorization of Remdesivir in which he said it has been shown to be safe and effective in two studies. Dr. Ardis says that is a brazen lie."

"By mandating Redemsivir as the exclusive COVID-19 treatment drug in American hospital protocols instead of ivermectin, Fauci knowingly set up the American population for a massive death toll from kidney and liver failure complications caused by Remdesivir poisoning."

"Also in May of 2020, Fauci asked the U.S. government to buy up all the reserves of Remdesivir, for exclusive use in America through 2020. That guaranteed that Americans would be the only population suffering the increased mortality related to Remdesivir – the motive being to heighten fear and urgency among Americans to drive future global vaccine sales [and, I would add, to justify lockdowns, universal mail-out voting and other malfeasance by Dem and RINO politicians to facilitate massive anti-Trump election fraud]."

"At the close of his summary, Dr. Ardis cited two publicly available government documents that show just how evil Fauci's actions have been. The first is the National Institutes of Health's own "Covid 19 Treatment Guidelines" in which ivermectin is listed as the second of three drugs approved for COVID-19 clinical studies, along with links to many studies for each drug."

"The second is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service document titled "New COVID-19 Treatments Add-On Payment (NCTAP)," which offers a 20% bonus payment to hospitals who use Remdesivir instead of other options, complete with billing codes to claim the bonus."

Fauci's deadly corruption on Remdesivir (wnd.com)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Efficacy and harms of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis

"Background: Efficacy and safety of treatments for hospitalized COVID-19 are uncertain. We systematically reviewed efficacy and safety of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19."

"Methods: Studies evaluating remdesivir in adults with hospitalized COVID-19 were searched in several engines until August 21, 2020. Primary outcomes included all-cause mortality, clinical improvement or recovery, need for invasive ventilation, and serious adverse events (SAEs). Inverse variance random effects meta-analyses were performed."

"Conclusions: There is paucity of adequately powered and fully reported RCTs evaluating effects of remdesivir in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Until stronger evidence emerges, we cannot conclude that remdesivir is efficacious for treating COVID-19."

Efficacy and harms of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis - PubMed (nih.gov)

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              I only believe about half what I read, but yikes!
                              Draw your own conclusions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revealed: Fauci Went Behind Trump's Back Befriending Wuhan

"In the book, the ex-Trump aide holds Fauci accountable for "everything from the Wuhan lab gain-of-function catastrophe and suppression of low-cost therapeutics such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to the political, partisan and deadly delay in delivering the Trump vaccines to the American people."

Revealed: Fauci Went Behind Trump's Back Befriending Wuhan (blabber.buzz)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fauci's deadly corruption on Remdesivir

"On May 1, 2020, Dr. Fauci released a memo related to the FDA emergency use authorization of Remdesivir in which he said it has been shown to be safe and effective in two studies. Dr. Ardis says that is a brazen lie."

"By mandating Redemsivir as the exclusive COVID-19 treatment drug in American hospital protocols instead of ivermectin, Fauci knowingly set up the American population for a massive death toll from kidney and liver failure complications caused by Remdesivir poisoning."

"Also in May of 2020, Fauci asked the U.S. government to buy up all the reserves of Remdesivir, for exclusive use in America through 2020. That guaranteed that Americans would be the only population suffering the increased mortality related to Remdesivir – the motive being to heighten fear and urgency among Americans to drive future global vaccine sales [and, I would add, to justify lockdowns, universal mail-out voting and other malfeasance by Dem and RINO politicians to facilitate massive anti-Trump election fraud]."

"At the close of his summary, Dr. Ardis cited two publicly available government documents that show just how evil Fauci's actions have been. The first is the National Institutes of Health's own "Covid 19 Treatment Guidelines" in which ivermectin is listed as the second of three drugs approved for COVID-19 clinical studies, along with links to many studies for each drug."

"The second is a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service document titled "New COVID-19 Treatments Add-On Payment (NCTAP)," which offers a 20% bonus payment to hospitals who use Remdesivir instead of other options, complete with billing codes to claim the bonus."

Fauci's deadly corruption on Remdesivir (wnd.com)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Efficacy and harms of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis

"Background: Efficacy and safety of treatments for hospitalized COVID-19 are uncertain. We systematically reviewed efficacy and safety of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19."

"Methods: Studies evaluating remdesivir in adults with hospitalized COVID-19 were searched in several engines until August 21, 2020. Primary outcomes included all-cause mortality, clinical improvement or recovery, need for invasive ventilation, and serious adverse events (SAEs). Inverse variance random effects meta-analyses were performed."

"Conclusions: There is paucity of adequately powered and fully reported RCTs evaluating effects of remdesivir in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Until stronger evidence emerges, we cannot conclude that remdesivir is efficacious for treating COVID-19."

Efficacy and harms of remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis - PubMed (nih.gov)
                              Bro... if you're reading this kind of tripe, you should be believing a helluva lot less than 50%.

Dude's a chiro...

A former US chiropractor’s false claim that the antiviral drug remdesivir is responsible for Covid-19 deaths has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times on various video platforms. Remdesivir is approved for use in the treatment of hospitalized Covid-19 patients around the world, including in the European Union, the United States and Australia. While there has been conflicting […]

Claims about remdesivir ‘killing’ patients used to discourage medical care

A former US chiropractor’s false claim that the antiviral drug remdesivir is responsible for Covid-19 deaths has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times on various video platforms. Remdesivir is approved for use in the treatment of hospitalized Covid-19 patients around the world, including in the European Union, the United States and Australia. While there has been conflicting data about whether the drug is effective in preventing Covid-19 deaths, the latest research, such as this peer-reviewed study published in August, found treatment with remdesivir was associated with lower mortality compared to best supportive care.

The video shows Dr. Bryan Ardis, whose LinkedIn profile says he is a Texas-based former chiropractor, falsely stating that the deaths of Covid-19 patients were caused by kidney failure due to the use of remdesivir, rather than the disease itself. The video has been circulating on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Telegram in multiple countries, including the US and Australia, and has been referenced in conspiracy theories alleging that doctors and nurses were “killing” hospitalized Covid-19 patients using remdesivir.

Dr Bryan Ardis is a fraud

Dr. Bryan Ardis is a fraud, and has the blood of countless people on his hands. He has never once prescribed Remdesivir. He has never once taken care of anyone in a hospital with COVID. He has never once seen what a monoclonal antibody can do to save a human being. He has never once had to treat a parasitic infection where Ivermectin would be dosed safely.. one time. He has no credentials to stand on for the safe treatment of COVID anything. If he saw the color of the blood of someone who is progressing to severe/life threatening COVID, he'd cry like a baby wondering what to do. He might have to call a physician. People like him are a disease worse than COVID.

To counter this idiot, I have prescribed Remdesivir. Donald Trump received it with Regeneron. The combination of those two drugs is the miracle combination that saved his life. In April and May '20 in Nyack I didn't have Remdesivir. I held my own with Heparin, prayer, and a whole lot of God, angels, the Holy Spirit, and humility to realize that the sooner I got back to basics and didn't double down when something didn't work the more likely the patient was to survive the night. I sent a handful of people to the ICU. Those were battles that I still carry with me. In El Paso in Nov and Dec '20, I prescribed a lot of it. I was stunned actually. The clinical course I had grown to expect from NYC didn't happen. The only thing that was different was the Remdesivir. Not a single ICU transfer in 35 straight shifts in El Paso. Remdesivir isn't what shuts down kidneys. Kidneys shut down when the clot burden is too high or the viral load is to severe from the COVID Coagulopathy. But since our resident dermatology chiropractor has never seen COVID sludge blood, I'm not sure how he feels qualified to discuss it in a public forum while putting on the costume to look like a physician.
                              You guys have to help me and be smarter about reading/posting/sharing this ****.

Comment

Bro... if you're reading this kind of tripe, you should be believing a helluva lot less than 50%.

Dude's a chiro...

A former US chiropractor’s false claim that the antiviral drug remdesivir is responsible for Covid-19 deaths has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times on various video platforms. Remdesivir is approved for use in the treatment of hospitalized Covid-19 patients around the world, including in the European Union, the United States and Australia. While there has been conflicting […]

Claims about remdesivir ‘killing’ patients used to discourage medical care

Dr Bryan Ardis is a fraud

You guys have to help me and be smarter about reading/posting/sharing this ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X